CB6000 Size Advice

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by mrbreasticles, Dec 20, 2010.

1. mrbreasticles

mrbreasticles Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    The size of my cock hard:
    Length: 174 mm or 6.9 inches.
    Girth: 132 mm or 5.2 inches.

And flaccid (on a warm day):
    Length: 128 mm or 5.0 inches.
    Girth: 110 mm or 4.3 inches.

I would like to order a CB-6000 but before I do I would like to get advice from more experienced users on whether I would fit in one. The CB line seems to be the best buy for the beginner and that is exactly what me and my wife are. Thanks for any insight you can provide on the matter. More often then not I am probably closer to 4.5 inches flaccid and on a cold day 4 inches.

2. mrbreasticles

Local Time:
    By the way the above length measurements were taken along the top of my penis. But rephrasing my question might be better anyway.

If you have a CB-6000 what size are you flaccid and hard? Do you find it fits well?

3. mrbreasticles

Local Time:
    Also, after reading a few threads a thing to note is that I am not circumcised. Not sure if it has been found to makes a difference or not.

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Length first:- 100x120 and 180x140 and I fit a CB3000 but I'm also intact and the foreskin tends to protrude through the end slot and has a tendency to œdema.

5. mrbreasticles

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply Paulette. So does being intact make the CB-3000 unwearable for you or are there any tricks you have learned to make it more comfortable?

Any others out there about my size and intact (un-circumcised) that are wearing a CB-6000?

6. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    It doesn't make it unwearable but it does mean I have to do a fair bit of "flesh management" in order to minimise pinching of any which protrudes. Pulling it all back to the gap between the cage and ring is a fair solution but does leave a lot there to wrinkle up which then has to be carefully washed and does leave the head exposed within the cage which is then easily available for illicit teasing with a cotton bud.

The ease with which all tube devices are defeated is the main reason why I now have a My-Steel florentine style full belt.

7. mrbreasticles

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

So they do have the sizes listed on their website but I'm not sure how they are measured.
    Are those measurements just the length of the tube?
    And, if they are how much length do the rings at the base take up?
    Also, how far down on the shaft do the rings sit normally (are they usually pressed right up against the body?)

I'm starting to wonder if the Curve is better for an intact/uncircumcised man? Anyone have experience with the Curve?

8. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    1. That's the cage length from the lip/opening of the cage to the inside tip
    2. Yes, see #1
    3. The base ring is fat/thick: 7/16 inch distance from abdomen side to cage side. Add your "gap" between the base ring and the cage to that: usually 3/8 inch for most guys.
    4. The base ring will sit against your pubis at the most narrow juncture between the pubis and your scrotum. Put on an well-fitting cock ring and put some lube under it and move around so it will settle at the natural point. That's where a well-fitting base ring will also sit when your skin is dry and the cap is properly sized to cling to your folded scrotum. However, it's natural to have a "slip down" range of up to 1/2 inch, which will happen especially when you get aroused and the swelling in the pubis area behind the base ring pushes it forward (down).

Assuming everything is well-sized to your particular anatomy, when the device is in its optimal not-slipped-down position, roughly 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch of the base of your shaft will sit outside of the cage tube given how fat those CB-n000 rings are. A more streamlined stainless steel base ring will leave roughly 1/4 inch of your shaft base sitting outside the cage tube.

Hope this helps. If you want some further material about sizing to digest, try the link in the sig block below. Good luck!

9. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Yes: I used The Curve before changing to the CB3000.

The main problems I had with The Curve were the amount of access the slots gave for illicit stimulation and the amount of flesh which protruded through those slots and, hence, got pinched for various reasons.

I think insufficient discussion has been devoted to the particular needs of intact men so here are my observations so far:

Being intact means a man has to take more care over routine hygeine and also means that the corona stays more sensitive. Wearing a chastity device makes that extra care over hygeine more difficult, means that œdema is more likely and provides more loose flesh to protrude through openings. I find that the best answer to those three problems is to pull the foreskin back when fitting the tube and to try to make sure that it stays in a position where the corona is mostly exposed. This is moderately easy in the various clear Millers' devices but not in any of the ones with opaque finishes and not in a florentine belt. Those men who are confined in such devices must explain to their Goddesses the need for frequent removal for health checks, especially for washing under the foreskin. In a clear device it is actually fairly easy to check and clean whilst in the bath so removal need not be so frequent - if at all. The down-side of pulling the foreskin back is that all that flesh tends to protrude through the side openings.

As an aside, one has to assume that a non-intact man will find that his corona will become more sensitive through the wearing of a chastity device because it is acting as an artificial replacement foreskin.

Wearing a florentine belt means that everything inside the tube will rearrange itself over a few hours or so and there is nothing you can do to change that so, once again, it is essential to explain to your Goddess the need for frequent removal to check how things are down there although, pretty soon, you will learn how long you can go between checks - something which will depend on your own particular anatomy and tube and which is important for non-intact men too.

This question does tend to arise much more in the UK than in the USA as we have far more Cavaliers than Roundheads. In the UK, men are usually only "mutilated" for health reasons not as a routine practice and, as children, good parents teach us the whys and wherefores of penile cleanliness.

10. PansyTart

Local Time:
    It's increasingly more common in the USA to leave male infants intact too. Back in the 60s and 70s and prior decades, it was pretty much mandatory to circumcise all males born in US hospitals, but things have changed in more recent decades. I can see how full-time chastity would be more challenging for intact males, especially in full-coverage designs. More open designs such as the Jailbird (by Mature Metal), would probably make it relatively easy to peel back the foreskin and clean thoroughly while keeping the device on full time. There's plenty of access through the sides near the glans to peel the foreskin backward. Of course, if "no access whatsover" is a very important chastity element for you, then you're back to simply removing the device frequently to clean up.

11. mrbreasticles

Local Time:
    Thank you very much PansyTart and Paulette the Tart for your thoughtful replies. It helps with the decision a lot.

12. PansyTart

Local Time:
    If you order a Jailbird and you have an intact foreskin, be sure to order "inverted bars" on the cage. (You might need to order through email, or at least contact Mature Metal through email first--not sure this is an option from the web order form.) The inverted bars helps keep the tip of your foreskin from poking out the end of the cage and getting pinched by clothing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice