How inescapable is your cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Shock Tactics, Apr 19, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Shock Tactics

Shock Tactics Member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    Just curious as to other peoples' experiences.

Started out about 2/3 months ago with my wife and so far the most comfortable cage has been a Kink3d N (shock), BUT I can fairly easily pull out of it - I'm an out-and-out grower and my little guy is an absolute octopus when flaccid. My head is telling me that a comfortable cage which is no issue to wear and hides well (I even slept fine with it on last night!) is an absolute win, but my heart is telling me to look for something more secure. I'm happy enough to resist the urge to pull out and 'cheat', but it still feels a bit hollow knowing that I could.

But then, will anything be truly secure?

Any thoughts?

2. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Nah, I can just pull mine right off.

Security is pretty important to me so it kind of sucks and I refuse to get my junk pierced so I've been looking more into full belts to see if they can work for us. But I'm obviously aware it could be super secure but I won't wear it if it is really uncomfortable. Still need to be able to go about my day etc.

Issue is we're locking up probably the most flexible part of the human body. It's the Houdini of body parts. When you try putting something there to stop it getting out, it just bends and stretches all sorts of ways until it's out.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  3. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    7:39 PM
    Full belts properly fitted are hard to beat. It does take some commitment to adjust to wearing one. I could always get off in a ball trap cage with a vib. The full belt I wear is vib proof and I cannot pull out.

ChasteHubby2015, Doczilla421 and Kiye like this.
  4. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    I could probably pull out of my cage, I would not be able to get my balls out, and I would not be able to put my penis back into the cage. Which of course would lead to an interesting conversation with my Wife as to why the cage is hanging from my balls and I need the key.
    But we both wanted to live this way, so I won’t cheat, and if at some point my Wife decides she wanted more security, we’d look at a PA piercing I suppose. So far, her threat of handing me the key and stopping chastity, but not returning to our old normal daily sex life for me if she finds out I cheat is deterrent enough.

5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    1:39 AM
    You could just tell her, you didnt know how it happened.
    Maybe slid out in the bathroom and xour cock suddenly fell out.

... Or so.

In my case: the cage is really, really hard to beat.
    I almost dont get my cocklet out of it. The Aring is so tigh on the body it wont work properly. Too much pain. And..
    I wouldnt get it back inside properly.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I have a piercing attached BAWR cage and I cannot slip out.

Have such a secure device changed the way we both felt about chastity. It made it more real for both of us.

Sure, I could "probably" learn to pick the lock but that would ruin the delicious fun we have together.

7. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    When talking about "inescapable", are you asking about the cage that She has on my body or the one She has on my mind? I can easily get out of one, but never out of the other! i'm locked in vary tightly and I'm loving it!

JaySaysYes, Kiye and knightly like this.
  8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    4:39 PM

9. JohnDoe

JohnDoe Active member

Local Time:
    We use a BehindBarz complete system, and with the rear rod in place, it's inescapable without cutting equipment or lockpicking, even without the use of the cock ring, but only if it's fitted properly. The secret with fitting this belt is to adjust the waist band so that it sits above and inside your pelvis, that way there's no way it'll slip down.

I don't wear it 24/7 but am able to wear it constantly for periods exceeding 48 hours - nocturnal erections are the biggest barrier for me - I can't seem to get my body trained not to have them.

10. chuckieegg

chuckieegg Seeking keyholder

Leeds, UK
    Local Time:
    A properly fitted Neosteel Fun with hip band and solid steel rear strap is comfortable, clean and totally secure.

Measurements are key, and wearing it in increasing chunks for the belt and your body to adapt to each other.

John likes this.
  11. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    im secure without a key

12. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Can you share a link or website that shows full belts? I’m new to chastity and don’t even know what they are really. Thanks.

13. BigWoodsmanLittleWood

BigWoodsmanLittleWood Active member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    I can pull out of my cage but could never get my balls out.

14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm in a lori 2a that has the anti-pullout ring that goes behind the head of your penis, I couldn't pull out of that. My wife did away with the ring and added a tetherspout that has a locking ring with a very special security screw that prevents tampering. It acts like a PA without the piercing. There is absolutely no way to pull out unless you like a lot of pain and possibly bleeding.
    I believe with the combination of the cage and the Tetherspout makes it absolutely escape proof.
    The tetherspout was purchased from badass.

Permenently Caged likes this.
  15. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    I can easily pull my shaft out but my testicles are securely trapped. I can only recall a couple of weak moments in judgement where I pulled my shaft out to pleasure myself. I always had deep regret immediately after orgasm. Now in those times of weakens I reflect on that feeling of shame, and surprisingly that is enough to deter me.
    I guess there has to be some responsibility and accountability for us in chastity. Who are you really fooling if you pull out for a moments pleasure and put yourself back in.

hopefulhubby likes this.
  16. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not the best with adding links google behind barz chastity belts. Some of the Chinese belts are a good place to start. The one in my Avatar is not very Secure for my body type. I would recommend starting with one of the Chinese belts to see whether it is something you like before you invest in a pricey belt.

BigWoodsmanLittleWood likes this.
  17. Her_good_boy

Her_good_boy Evolving sub husband

Local Time:
    I've never seriously tried to, but just the way it fits I can't imagine doing so without extreme pain.

18. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Without a decent pair of bolt cutters or some half assed lock picking skills my balls would be trapped for life…
    My penis, that’s a slippery little guy if I’ve ever known one. He could get himself out easily.
    There’s a reason my wife is veering towards to prodding him with an unforgivingly sharp needle!

Side note. Sock/stocking method is redundant if you are uncut. Pull your foreskin through and your head follows suit and nestled himself soundly in the safety of your cage… only the overwhelming disappointment of my wife finding out do my walls now contain me. Won’t be for long. Damn body modifications :confused:

19. FrustratedHubby

Local Time:
    Are you all joking? I'm in a V4 Nub and it's completely secure. I can't take it off, I can't pull out. The ring slips, maybe a quarter inch and it feels like it's going to tear my balls off, but my dick stays in completely.

TangoSub likes this.
  20. Her_good_boy

Her_good_boy Evolving sub husband

Local Time:
    I haven't seriously tried to, but based on how my cage fits I can't imagine not causing major damage to my balls if I tried to take it off.

FrustratedHubby likes this.
  21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I'm in a Lori 2D heavily customized and using a retainer ring. It took a LONG time to get right and was quite expensive but I cannot get out of it without harming myself. The retainer ring actually gives me a sore if I try to grow too much. After a lot of learning we discovered that leaving it in and treating with a little hydrocortisone on a q-tip heals it quickly, but the point is the skin in that area is always thin/sensitive so any attempt to pull/work my penis out of the retainer ring quickly irritates this skin to the point of tearing. Only have to try that a few times before giving up!

Would have been easier to get a PA but we are here now...

littleguy3 and Rectrix like this.
  22. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    for me the looker02 cage in combination with the badass workroom tetherspout system ( including titanium lockkblock with 3 pointed screw) is very escape proof

23. chastity24me

chastity24me Member

Local Time:
    This is also what I'm using. It's a steel cage with the badass workshop tetherspout and locking mechanism. It's inescapable. The lock is nearly impossible to pick too, because it's a screw with 3 very small holes that you need a lot of torque to turn, which you can only reasonably get with the key. If you were to try to make it turn using something else you're risking stripping the screw, and then well YOU'RE screwed. And bold cutters won't help because the locking mechanism is attached to the tetherspout, which needs to go into your urethra to take out...which you can't do if it's all jagged from being cut.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    What is a "titanium lock block with three pointed screw"? I've not seen this mentioned from badassworkroom before.

25. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    5:39 PM
    The cages that lock with a piercing IMO are the most secure. Couple that with a locking security seal and you can have a cage that is impossible to remove without making it obvious to your key holder. I’m not sure why there appears to be so much reluctance for some on here to get pierced because from my journey in trying various types of chastity devices, the ones that use a piercing are generally more comfortable aside from also being more secure. I tried several full belts before but I could never wear them long term. I just became sore and my back pain was unbearable I think from being more confined in a device that restricted normal range of motion. I think of them as unnecessarily cruel devices and cringe at the thought of once again being locked in one for a long time. If your committed enough to go and spend money on a custom full belt and are willing to deal with the pain of wearing one I’d say try the piercing. You’ll enjoy the smaller locking options and if you don’t like it you can always remove your jewelry and it will close up like it never happened.

Kamaczo and Bry248 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice