Hello World!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ChastChiangShih, Mar 25, 2011.

1. ChastChiangShih

ChastChiangShih New member

Local Time:
    2:11 PM
    I am new here and figured I would post here to meet everyone. I'm a 25 year old male in the US. My wife is my keyholder, although she doesn't have much experience in this and we both could use guidance. She isn't as open to talk about it except with her three closest female friends. I hope to discover more here and with my relationship with my wife and keyholder.

2. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Welcome! I have posted to several boards and blogs and I find this to be the friendliest, most open and diverse forum.

If your reticent wife would like to converse via email, message board, or chat, with a woman who two years ago was absolutely certain that she could never dominate her husband--sexually or otherwise--much less control his orgasms while celebrating her own (I was no orgasmic prior to cuckolding him), have her contact me via this board, or email
    divine.mistress.angelique@gmail.com.

Love and torment,

Mistress Angelique

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Hello and welcome to the site! Its greatvto see more young people join in on the site its important to keep chastity going to get the younger generation involved. This is s very friendly site and its my favorite chastity site. You will like it here and hopefully your wife will get more involved with chastity to. There is a lot of info on here for you and her to read and that might help to get her more involved. Good luck and keep us posted and once again welcome abord!

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Welcome. I'm sure you can find much good info and opinions here, and some not so good, Lol. Glad to have you both here. Enjoy the ride. Boy, do I wish I would have started in my twenty's. That seems so long ago now, where would I have ended up today. Wow!! thats scary as a Teddy Bear!! Enjoy and keep us informed.

Sincerely Missy Tanya

5. W0nton

W0nton Member

Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Welcome! It's definitely good to have more people in their twenties joining these boards (of course no offense to everyone else that is older!). I'm 22 myself and like you just recently dove into exploring this lifestyle. Anyhow, everyone here is extremely friendly, helpful, and awesome so I'm sure you'll learn/discover a lot! Thanks for joining the community and I'd love to hear about your experiences!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice