Locked at the airport

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by D.in.HT, May 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I'm currently on a 4-day business trip - locked of course.
    This was my first time going through airport security while wearing my chastity cage.
    It worked without any issues. This unfortunately will give my girlfriend less reasons to unlock me in the future...

What has your experience been with chastity at airports? Have you ever worn a device at security? Has it ever been discovered? I would be especially curious to learn, if anyone has ever been through a TSA body scanner and if the device has been detected there.

Peter Rabbit and tomf_22033 like this.
  2. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    I've gone through security at many airports (and at Disney World, for that matter) with plastic cages on (specifically my Kink3D cage). I'd never do it with a metal cage, though. I have TSA PreCheck, so I've never had to go through one of the body scanners. I, too, am curious as to whether the plastic cages would show up on them, though.

locked17, littleguy3 and D.in.HT like this.
  3. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    In my experience the body scanners are an instant pass. The metal detectors are a hit or miss. Has nothing to do with plastic or metal (ferrous or non ferrous).

In the end, they are well trained, seen and heard about all the threats, and a cage is neither a threat nor something that will shock them.

Peter Rabbit, D.in.HT and Her_LM like this.
  4. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Unfortunately for me, or should I say fortunately, I’m locked in a stainless MM Jailbird.
    Just returned from a little trip, (check my other post) which meant I was unable to stay locked.
    Because of the trip being very short we only had carryon luggage, and no way was my k/h going to allow me to put it my luggage, she’d be horrified if I were searched or my bag in front of passengers, but if we were to fly and use the hold, she’d take my cage and put it in my suitcase. Unlocked for the whole vacation, all 3 days of it, did I get to cum, did i get any teasing, no to both, but my lovely wife k/h got to experience lots of pleasure, and I loved it. It’s almost like her pleasures and orgasms feel like mine too, crazy.....(I’m still in crazy need of having one though)

D.in.HT likes this.
  5. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Do you think staff get to see chastity cages, either worn or in side luggage?
    How about toys such as vibrators, any idea if they’re ok to take, would they question it?

6. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    So most checkpoints are switching to ct scans which enable a 3d view of everything in the bag. Yes your pens look like a pen. A computer looks like a computer. A vibrator looks like a vibrator. A chastity cage looks like a chastity cage. AI algorithms run too looking for threats.
    As for sex toys and vibrators, both get a pass
    https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/items/toys-adult

https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/items/massagers

The body scanners do not show the operator the image. There is a person / algorithm in a room that sees more but not the person.

D.in.HT likes this.
  7. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I wore my MM Jailbird through airport security in Chicago a few years ago. I told them I had some body jewelry that might get picked up. I went through the body scanner with no issues. I am going to try my new titanium BAWR cage soon..
    That may not set off a metal detector.

D.in.HT likes this.
  8. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Those are interesting experiences.
    I would have thought, the bodyscanners will pick up cages.
    As for the metal detectors: as far as I'm aware, they are set off randomly (about evere 7-10 passengers), which means there always is a risk, even if your cage is non-metallic.
    I'm fairly sure that my Cobra from Kink3d with the Magic Locker system is not detected (tested it a couple of times before going through locked), but of course the risk of a random alarm exists.
    I believe in case they pat me down, they might not detect the cage, if fits pretty well and in the past when someone has been patting me, it never felt like they actually touched my penis or the immediately surrounding area. But that still has to happen - will be an awkward conversation if they discover me being caged.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We will have to experience that in the future.

D.in.HT likes this.
  10. Deleted member 100175

I'm in two minds on airport security.

- I've seen posts I agree with saying "don't do it man, their job is hard enough / don't drag people into your kink involuntarily"

- I then read another saying it's a harmless personal pastime between consenting adults & nothing illegal / offensive / immoral etc, so just let me be

I was told by GF to leave mine at home on my last business trip & she's already said she wants free & easy access on our next joint leisure trip - I expect a good deal of this comes from avoiding airport 'embarrassment' for her (I'd be happy to show my cage to anyone wrapped-up in my hand luggage if asked ...)

D.in.HT and Her_LM like this.
  11. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    I totally understand that and not involving other people is important to me. That's why I'm a bit insecure with this whole airport security thing, but I actually believe the risk is quite low.

Lockednchastee likes this.
  12. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    No.

13. Hey1234

Hey1234 Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, the metal detectors are not programmed for random games. Most people think they only detect ferrous (iron containing) items. If you have ever bought a cheap metal detector and tried to strike it rich, you realize it finds aluminum with ease. Also finds copper pennies with ease. Sadly the cheap ones struggle to find gold, for example. But there are specialized units that excel at finding gold.

so a plastic cage with a small brass (cheap chinese version tend to have more copper than brass) lock can be easily detected. Stainless steel can be detected. Ti with a brass lock can be detected.

Practically speaking, the scanners are highly sophisticated and reject signals that come from say metal buttons, earrings, piercings, underwire metal, implanted devices, etc. In my experience, the sensitivity changes from day to day. Some days even precheck has everyone irritated with everyone beeping. Somedays it feels like you could walk through holding a cast iron frying pan and not set the device off.

If you indicate why you may have set off the alarm, they will send you to the body scanner instead of playing the guessing game—is it your shoes, is it your belt, etc. plan ahead and remove everything that could be removed and go through the body scanner. Yes they will see why you set off the alert but will not care. There are lots of body jewelry on people these days and those are just as visible. and if you travel enough, you will note that more people are getting their bags searched than their body searched. So if you really want to cage to be discrete, wear it and dont pack it.

sonhee and true42 like this.
  14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Just had my first airport issue (metal detector).

The body scanners (millimeter wave) see everything. So yeah, they can see every detail of your cage. But I never get flagged on that one. They care about bombs and guns, not about penis jewelry.

D.in.HT likes this.
  15. D.in.HT

D.in.HT Locked

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    After having had the lock casually in my jeans pocket a couple of times while flying in Europe at airports with standard metal detectors and now after having gone three times through airport security actually locked without any issues, I'm fairly confident for European airports with metal detectors: they will not beep because of my cage & lock combination, as the brass magic locker falls probably below their sensitivity.
    However, in case they start screening by handheld metal detector, they'll very likely find it, I agree.
    In case they pat you down, I believe with the snug fit of the cage and their most of the times very loose patting, they will not feel or notice it.
    At many airports in Europe, they will actually test you for explosives on your hands when you hit the quota alarm, in that case there is zero risk of tnem finding your cage.

Now, as for the full body scanners: I have never been through one locked. However: at Frankfurt Airport a couple of months back when I did the body scanner, they actually found a tissue I had forgotten in my pocket and asked me about it and asked me to show it! Now that makes me think, they will definitely find out when you are caged...
    As for the US: having flown about 40 flights inside as well as to/from the US (never locked so far), I am sure some on here are experts.
    I feel like the TSA body scanners are set differently at every airport and it might probably make a difference, which airport you're flying from. I only once forgot to take off my belt around the waist, because it was non-metallic, I didn't think much of it. As a result, I was shouted at quite angrily by the staff, had to take off my belt, go through the scanner again and I was patted down. This experience was in 2015 at JFK - things might have changed nowadays.
    But, this one and the Frankfurt experience a couple of months back make me for the moment refrain from wearing it where I have to go through a body scanner. On the other hand, I have beckme fairly confident with the metal detectors - my Cobra with the Magic Locker system is not picked up in Europe.

FLRAdvocate likes this.
  16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    From what I’ve seen other traveler’s post here most trips go without problems, but you can get problems with Far East countries, due to there strict laws regarding sex toys. And they class chastity devices as sex toys.

D.in.HT likes this.
  17. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    As an extensive traveler I’ll add in…and this has been discussed at length in many other threads.

US travel - no one cares (TSA has better things to do); metal detectors may be set off with a metal cage. Mine doesn’t because it’s a glans only style cage and pure stainless but low ferromagnetic. Body scanners aren’t an issue either again, TSA has better things to do.

outside the US - YMMV. Use common sense; western euro counties likely no issue, others, especially Eastern Europe and Middle East, I’d err on the side of caution. While it’s not anything harmful, many countries don’t take kindly to “kinks”.

Other places - sports arenas, concerts, theme parks, cruise ships - no issues there. I’ve worn a MM jailbird though them all and had zero issues.

At the end of the day, it’s your body, and putting a cage around your cock isn’t illegal (in the US anyway), so traveling domestically and going anywhere with it locked is no big deal. Outside the country, just use common sense - unlock before security and lock up after.

Fastben, Nostromo and D.in.HT like this.
  18. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    The new scanners look at density, not just metals.
    My last trip through Frankfurt, I was unlocked but was a few weeks past my last release. The panel wasn't guarded like in the states, I could clearly see my 2 marbles in solid yellow as I was sent for a secondary pat down.
    Certain they will see any kind of cage or jewelry on the machines.

19. Ststevn1

Ststevn1 New member

Local Time:
    I'm happy to report that I visited all 5 Disney parks while locked in a silicone cage with a brass lock. Went right through security with no problems.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice