Erections and Pleasure with Chastity

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Estevan, May 9, 2023.

1. Estevan

Estevan New member

Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Obviously the title is a bit contradictory, and I feel pretty stupid now not putting more thought into this before buying my first cage. Just briefly to explain my goal with chastity: I got a chastity cage the other day just for myself, and maybe to show off to some online friends, but mainly my fantasy is to experience arousal and pressure against my cage, without the burden of a premature ejaculation and with restricted access to my penis.

My current problem that arises with my first cage, is that my penis will remain aroused and attempt to get erect for the whole time I'm in chastity, which fits my desire to gain pleasure from chastity, but my penis will also tug on my balls because they are essentially the only thing keeping my penis in place. As a result of my balls being tugged on, the cage rides up a lot which looks fairly unappealing to me, and my testicles feel a lot of pressure; there's no discoloration, and it doesn't feel as uncomfortable after about an hour when I try to distract from arousal, but I would like to remain aroused with less discomfort.

The hardware I currently have: I, of course, use a water-based lube generously on my cage and myself to get the cage on and prevent chafing and such. The cage I use is the EC006 Plastic Electric Chastity Cage from the ChastityX site which I have in the small size. It comes with 4 different sized rings; I've tried the 40mm ring which seems to fit without slipping off, and I'm really not sure now if I should go for a larger ring for comfort or if a larger ring would potentially fall off. https://chastityx.com/product/ec006-plastic-electric-chastity-cage/
    I could be mis-identifying the issue - I'm new to chastity of course - maybe I should try a longer cage to prevent it from riding up at all (although I do prefer a tighter fit), or maybe I should get some kind of belt/harness to keep my cage anchored against my waist and not my testicles? I'm open to any ideas.

TLDR: I want to be aroused while in chastity but it causes my cage to ride up and hurt my testicles a lot, should I use a larger cage/ring or look into extra hardware such as some kind of belt?

Thank you very much to anyone with suggestions.

Little one likes this.
  2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    We had the same issue as well, getting aroused while going into the cage. We started with a big cage and downsized.
    Or you go out for a run, this usually shrinks, and cage it immediately after returning.

3. Estevan

Estevan New member

Local Time:
    The problem isn't so much getting aroused, it's staying comfortable while aroused.

4. Estevan

Estevan New member

Local Time:
    I've ordered a buckle-free belt which should attach to my cage nicely, I'll post an update in about a week. Any other suggestions are still appreciated in the mean time.

5. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    Are you sure you have a firm grasp of what a chastity cage is all about? They are designed to prevent arousal and, if arousal is obtained, to MAKE IT uncomfortable. That's the *whole point* of the chastity cage to begin with. If you're comfortable in your cage while aroused, you're doing it wrong (e.g., have the wrong size cage).

6. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I think everyone has different views on what Chastity is. My view, a good Chastity cage is one that does not cause any pain or discomfort and you can even forget about it (Even when arroused).

The issues OP sounds like they're having could be numerous of problems.

1. Common issue could be, cage is actually too small? The cage should be 2cm(ish) smaller than your flacid size, any smaller and it wdefo cause a tug on your balls.
    2. Ring is too small? This one just requires a lot of playing around with and seeing what works for you!

Things you could do to help relieve the pain is buying a belt (which you've already done) to keep the cage close to your body. Secondly, buy Vaseline and apply it between the skin and ring, this should prevent less friction and therefore less pain.

Hope this helps.

7. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Testicles should not hold your cage when you get erect. Your cage should not be pulling on your testicles. In that case your cage is not properly designed. The base ring is the only thing that should transfer all forces from cage to your body. It has to be tight so it can clamp down and hold when you get hard. I am caged 24/7 and sleep with my cage on with no problems. When I get supper hard my testicles still just normally hang down from the cage. Nothing is pulling on my balls except my wife when she wants to. I wrote a guide that might help you if your cage is not properly designed:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/#post-509577

Krystine Kellogg made a podcast about my cock cage guide if you are interested:
    https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/krystines-flr-podcast/id1529833492?i=1000571210960
    EP: 0241 — https://www.krystinekellogg.com

littleguy3 likes this.
  8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I absolutely agree. A cock cage should not cause any pain. A cage has to be very likely custom designed to sit well, but when done properly it indeed feels like a normal part on your body. I am caged 24/7 and do everything with my cage on. It only comes off when my wife wants to play. I do take it off for impact sports like skiing for example, but no problem going to gym and such.

9. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    A couple of thoughts:

1. You seem to have somewhat contradictory desires. If you like getting erect in the cage, you’ll want a Lon devise like this one: https://www.amazon.com/UleadeTM-Ste...99&sprefix=large+chastity+cage,aps,139&sr=8-1

The idea would be that you can lengthen without having it pull away from your body.

On the other hand, if you want to avoid pulling, most people go with a short cage so thecerection can’t get started. How well that works varies from person to person.

2. Water based lube doesn’t work. Use baby oil gel or Squirrels Nut Butter. Reapply as needed.

Good luck exploring. In my case when I first started I explored a lot of different cages.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    Wow, it takes you a long time to come to the point. My thought is don't wear a cage and rely on the honour system
    Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice