2023 off to a good start. My blog for the year.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Bound4life, Feb 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    So my plan (hopefully I follow though) is to document my chastity, bondage, and submission journey this year.

Here is a copy and paste from another post I made that started as my kink resolution with the new year that the wife agreed to. She agreed to it without a timeframe of a year so we will see how long it goes. It is a long post so I will just publish this and add more in a new comment below it.

Mine is below with some background and a fair amount of detail. But in short it is that I will sleep while locked in my dog cage anytime we take a nap and I am not allowed to sleep in "her" bed for Naps.

For me, those of you that have seen my posts know that my wife is not kinky at all but she will sometimes do it for me. This usually is me topping from the bottom because she truly doesn't want to have to think about any of it. Or me self locking (chastity) and she is happy to keep the key for an unknown amount of time. She has said that she likes the cleanliness of the toilet and that I seem to want to please her a little more than normal. She has held the key for anywhere from 1 week to 5 months. Letting me out for hygiene probably 1-2 times a week and when she wants PIV sex. She keeps me locked if she just wants me to use my hand/dildo on her. If she lets me out for PIV she either tells me to wash and put away the cage or to put it back on when she is done with me.

Another way is I will sometimes do self-bondage and wait for her to come home or find me. Then she decides what to do with me. Usually it is just untie me but sometimes she will play with me, have PIV, or give me a hand job. She does all of this for me not because she really enjoys it. That is why it is hard for me to ask her to do anything on a normal basis. And I don't just put myself in bondage often. Also if you have read my posts before you know one of my favorite bondage items is being locked in a dog cage. This can serve just to confine a naked submissive or can go far beyond that in the kink/bondage realm . From having limbs secured to opposite corners of the cage to bars being put though the gaps in the cage and forcing a certain position, to having a diaper locked on because I will be in there for 2-12 hours and can't use the bathroom, or forced in a position where I have a dildo in my mouth and can't pull off of it because of the bars holding me in a certain position on.

So to the resolution. My wife has agreed to lock me in my cage (large dog cage) anytime we take a nap. We are under 40 but have no kids. My work if flexible and she doesn't work so we end up taking a nap from 3-5 days a week depending on what is going on. I am now to be locked in the cage for all naps. She controls how long I am in there/sleep. So far she has always got up and left me in the cage to sleep a little longer. She will come back whenever she feels like it to let me out. Yesterday she was leaving the house for a couple of hours and had me put on chastity and a diaper before getting in the cage. Thankfully I didn't have to use the diaper before she came back 4 hours later but I was really close. When I am in the cage she is free to do whatever she wants (obviously) and sleep in our king size bed and be comfortable, do things she wants around the house or even leave the house she has complete freedom. I am forced to be in a cramped cage with a dog bed and 1 blanket.

So that is our resolution. Will it last all year-probably not. Will it last several months-I think it is likely. I hope to be able to get used to sleeping in there so I can actually enjoy the rest better. For now I get cramped and also turned on so it is hard to get a good rest.

The rule is that I am not allowed to ask to change the rules or stop it except on the last day of every month we will talk about it. That would be my only chance to change things. Otherwise I have to suffer with what I asked for. It was made clear that even if I am napping before work (when I have to do the night shift) it will be in the cage. If I get sick and am sleeping during the day I still have to go into the cage and have the door locked. If she is out of town and I take a nap-it must be in the cage (but not locked) She will ask me where I slept. She might also have to give me permission to get out before I do so on my own (we are not sure on that part).

2. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So on Jan 15 while i was locked in the cage I had written out a bunch of questions she could ask me to understand why I have asked for this, chastity and kink in general. She put a stool in front of the cage and asked the questions. I answered the best I could, there are things like why do you like this that are hard to explain.

It was odd being naked and locked in a cage as my wife was dressed sitting outside of it interviewing me. It showed the power dynamic which I enjoyed.

From that conversation we said that we will talk again at the end of every month to decide if we want to continue. At the end of January we decided to keep going and as of the end of January I have not had any naps in her bed. I have always been locked in my cage.

I also have been in chastity for most of the month. We didn't start on the 1st but it was within the first week or 2. We are not 24/7 no PIV people. She lets me out about once every 5-6 days for cleaning and to trim if needed. If there are any issues/sores she will approve not putting it back on after the shower, it is her decision but she wants to know about any issues I can't hide them just to keep my streak going. She also enjoys PIV sex sometimes (once every 4-6 weeks roughly). So she can let me out anytime she wants. The goal is for her to control it not me so if I were to ask to be kept longer then that is me controlling it and not her.

I had PIV sex with her 1 time in January. And another time I was pleasuring her and we were fulling around while still in chastity and I had a caged orgasm from the excitement of pleasing her and my denial etc. I don't know if that counts as a ruined orgasm but from what I can tell it is.

Vesuvius likes this.
  3. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Now it is the end of Feb. 1 time in Feb we had PIV sex. Just last week when we were fooling around and right after her orgasm I had another caged orgasm. She was playing with my balls, cage, and rubbing me through the bars of the cage more than normal. It was right after she stopped that I lost control and the "orgasm" came.
    -----side note. With this small cage when I do have a caged orgasm there is no mess initially. I am not circumsized so there is a lot of skin at the tip on my penis. As I am turned on and my penis tries to grow there just doesn't seem to be any room for the liquid to travel all the way up my penis and out the end. She said she likes this as the mess takes a while and usually doesn't get on her or the bed. My penis has to shrink back to normal size for the cum to come out. This is usually after we get out of bed and right before I go pee.-----

There was about 2 days after we had sex that she took the cage as I was doing my weekly cleaning and hid it. I made sure that meant I was to be unlocked and she said yes, for now. Then she gave me the cage back about 2 days later and told me to put it back on.

This month she told me that we were going to take a nap and that I had to sleep in her bed. I complied with her order so that is 1 time this month that I was not locked in my dog cage for the nap. The next nap she told me to get back in my cage.

I am on a work trip so we didn't talk about the cage rule. But I sent her an email basically saying I was ok with the current rules on the cage for another month. However if she felt she wanted to change them let me know. I gave her ideas. Mostly it was the cage is the assumed place I will sleep but if she wants something different for a day that is ok. I think she wants an orgasm sometimes but by the time she gets up and lets me out of the cage the urge has gone. But if I am right next to her then she can make it happen. During this 1 time we did end up having sex.

I also asked if I am to sleep in her bed can we add a bondage element so I still feel like she has control of me. We will see what she says.

I also put in the email that I know I am dominating myself because she is not into it. But I want her to take more control or make up more rules if/when she feels like it. This has to work for us both if she is going to continue it so I feel like I can't force her to FORCE me to do everything. It has to make her happy too.

4. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Give her time and maybe she will slowly find her way into it, when I first started my wife wanted nothing to do with it but now she holds my keys.
    She still doesn't take the lead much but every once in a while she blows my mind

Bound4life likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Thanks for sharing.

6. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife and I talked after the email I sent. She said we will continue the cage rule and adjust it in 2 ways.
    1. If she wants me in her bed that is up to her, but she will add some kind of bondage element.
    2. she wants the option for a work nap to be able to have me sleep in the bed. But if she does this to/for me she will lock our sensory deprivation hood on me and will not take it off until she is due to wake me up in time to get ready for work.
    ---- I don't think I mentioned the work nap. So I sometimes have to work a red-eye shift, when this happens I take a 4 hour or so nap before work. My originall proposal said this had to be in the cage as it is a nap and those are the rules. She realizes how alert I need to be at work (many lives depend on it) and thinks I might should be able to get better quality sleep in a real bed. She hasn't decided if she will have me do this all the time or just sometimes and the other work naps might still be in the cage----

My wife got some bad news recently with her health. I have tried to warm her up for an orgasm (hers not mine) bur she has not been in the mood. I have remained locked in chastity and have not had an orgasm of any kind since my last post. I totally understand how she has a lot to think about with her health and the bad news does not put her in the mood so I am trying to honor that and not push her or let her know how horny I am. This last week or so has been extra horny with extra sexy dreams happening leaving me aching in my chastity.

7. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Not much going on lately. We were out of town on a long weekend trip then I only had 1 day home before leaving on a work trip for 7 days. I am currently on that trip so the dog cage hasn't happened much this month and we haven't had time to play. I have remained in my chastity the whole time.

This week while I am out of town I brought 2 butt plugs with me. I still struggle with these sometimes but I have a goal of being plugged for at least a few hours every night. I would like to get where I can sleep all night while caged and plugged. So far I can get a bit over 3 hours before waking and "needing" to take it out. That is usually after wearing it for a few hours before bed.

8. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well I was able to sleep plugged for a couple of hours every night on that trip. Then we had a few days home before family came to visit. I remained locked the first couple of days and was forced to nap in the locked cage.

After about 2.5 months of being in chastity she let me out and we had some great sex! Her family was coming the next day so she told me to leave the cage off. (our nephews are young and like to crawl all over me so we didn't want them to feel anything odd)

Per our new year agreement I also would not nap in the cage while they are in town, I was to nap next to her in the bed. This is because we don't have a lock on our door. (well I do on my cage door but there is not lock on the bedroom door) And we don't want them to barge in.

I am out of town for work again and her parents are still at the house. They will be gone when I get back so we will see what happens. Her sister and the nephews left a couple days ago and I had hoped my wife would tell me to put the chastity back on and make me nap in the cage again. I have been forced to sleep in the cage while her parents were in town last time. It was a mind fuck. In the house I paid for my wife slept in a nice king size bed, our guests had their own room with a queen size bed to relax in. Yet here I was naked, in chastity, sleeping in a dog bed in the dog cage with the door padlocked shut. Even my guests have more freedom in our house then I did in my own bedroom. I get off on wondering why I am the one with no freedom/control.

We will see what happens when I get back home and we no longer have house guests.

9. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So nothing much came after we got back home. She did not have me re lock or use the cage anymore. I was hoping it would last longer but in the back of my mind I knew it was going to be short term.

We also got some bad DR news for the wife so I decided not to push anyting and let her process the news.

Last night as we were falling asleep she said I want you to lock up again after your shower. I reminded her that I was leaving on a business trip and did she want me to lock after the shower or after airport security. she said wait until after security. So that is what I did. I am now in my hotel room locked in my chastity. It feels nice to have her control my cock again. we will see if this is simply a chastity sentence or back to the rules about the cage.

10. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:02 PM
    Nice stories, but I really hope there is nothing serious wrong with the health of you’re wife?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  11. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I appreciate the thought but she has had heart problems for a long time and they seem to be getting worse. You wouldn't know it by hanging out with her but God is in control and we have great DRs!

Latexslave2307 likes this.
  12. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The other day my wife needed to leave the house and she did lock me back in my dog cage. Not sure if it was a one off or will become a temporary norm again.

I was locked in the cage for about 3 hours. The lights in the room were out when she locked me in but there was light coming from the bathroom window though the door into the bedroom (and cage room). By the time she got back it was totally dark in there. I couldn't see anything as I simply waiter for her to return home and let me out.

13. Bound4life

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So I was just locked in the cage recently that one time. She hasn't left me home alone again. But we did have sex the other day. As we were cleaning up she told me to leave the cage off. I figured this would be the end of this chastity session which was ok I guess.

Then when I got out of the shower the next day she had the cage on the counter with a note to "put me back on". She just let me be free for 24 hours.

When I asked her about it she said she doesn't want to be predictable and wants to keep me guessing!!

littleguy3 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Good luck with your adventures

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice