Am I too strict?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Her_LM, Apr 4, 2023.

?

Am I too strict?

1. No, I’m doing just fine!

74.7%
  2. Yes, I’m being too strict!

26.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    @Her_LM, help me with the math. When you posted on April 4, 2023 you said you'd been locked for 4 months, which means since about Dec 4, 2022. Yet, you just said you've been locked since Jan 1, 2023, so that would only have been 3 months when you originally posted, and you said you last orgasmed in mid-Jan, so that would have only been 2.5 months when you originally posted. I'm just having a hard time following the time line, could you please clarify.

Caged4Sazz and Her_LM like this.
  2. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    7:38 PM

Hi. sorry if I’ve confused a little.

Locked on & off over the course of last year, sometimes days, weeks or even a few months, but never any longer.
    But in December she said she’s locking me up continuously. She actually locked me up beginning of December but she only started counting from 1st January, she wanted to start with a new year, hence she says I’m locked since 1st January continuously. I’ve been unlocked for 2 short flights (2 days each) and I was unlocked for 2 days in Feb due to a sore spot. It’s now mid May and I’m still locked. She also gave me my last full orgasm a few days before she locked me early December.
    She inadvertently gave me a ruined orgasm while locked the beginning of January, hence she decided to reset me from 1st February. It’s now mid May and I haven’t actually had a full orgasm since the beginning of December.
    Sorry if i confused, but this is exactly where we are now. She says she has no idea when she’ll stop wanting me locked, and even worse, she has no idea when she’ll let me cum again. She says she doesn’t need me to, it wouldn’t benefit her, she’s so much happier as she is, she’s far more active sexually, she’s just very very happy.
    The firmness, mistress like, humiliation side has just increased 10 fold.
    She’s amazing and I’m very lucky. (Just also extremely horny, all the time)

Hope that clears things up for you, like I said, I’m very excited all the time, thanks for taking the time to ask me.

3. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Nothing else for me for the rest of this month I’ve just been told, that’s my punishment for maybe confusing you, sorry.

I’ve also been informed to tell you;
    Just to also say, my k/h has had the most orgasms ever since the start of this year, so she feels she’s not too strict, it’s perfect for her. She has said she could be stricter! (Not sure how though)

Anvil Caged and Caged4Sazz like this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Dude, sorry if my question caused you a punishment! So tell me, you say she denies you her body, so how is she getting her orgasms? Is she letting you give them to her (by tongue, fingering, etc)? If so, I think you're in a pretty good place. If you're being totally denied of everything, no O's for you, and you don't get to give them to her either, then I would vote "too strict".

Her_LM likes this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    You sure about that? :rolleyes:

Anvil Caged, Chaz69 and Her_LM like this.
  6. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Yeah, Chaz has a way of voting for more and more lockups!!!

Chaz69, Her_LM and true42 like this.
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that everyone is different and to each his or her own. But in our relationship, she would be considered too strict, especially if she is giving herself orgasms. My wife and I believe we each should be the source of one another's sexual pleasure. I will serve my wife and give her orgasms / physical pleasure as often as she wants... if she goes off and pleasures herself, she robs me of the joy / pleasure that we share together. It's very hot / erotic to make her climax. And it's very arousing to her to tease me and give me an occasional O.

But if Her_LM is okay with his wife pleasuring herself, who am I to say it's wrong. I just think intimacy is the greatest when we pleasure each other and balance our orgasms out to maximize our intimacy (emotional, intellectual, spiritual & physical). When one aspect of intimacy is missing, it often leaves us both feeling disconnected and a bit unloved. Figuring out that balance for each of our relationships is what makes the journey so enjoyable. And just know that the balance may / likely will change over time as you mature and grow older and figure things out.

nevio, cj0434, Anvil Caged and 4 others like this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    @littleguy3, very well said! Or as they say in Parliament in the UK, "here, here".

littleguy3 likes this.
  9. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Hi, no problem. In fact, maybe I should thank you, punishment for me is extra lock time with no play, and especially NO play with her!!!

As for my wife’s orgasms, like I said, she’s probably had the most she’s ever had these past months, since I suppose January.
    Someone else on here also mentioned that by her denying me, turns her on even more.
    She totally gets off on being strict with me and not letting me have anything.
    She gets dressed in front of me, she’ll occasionally let me kiss the front of her deliciously naturally hairy pussy, she'll push her gorgeous boobs into my face and let me kiss her nipples, which seem mostly hard these days. She’ll walk around when home in lovely sexy feminine lingerie, she’s always teasing actually. As for orgasms, 95% of them are now by herself, either by hand, and vibrator, and mostly whilst I’m at work, and she’ll ALWAYS text me to say what she’s been doing, occasionally she’s been able to have up to 3 orgasms in one day! On the very rare occasion, she’s told me to use a vibrator and give her an orgasm, she’s not let me give her an oral orgasm this year so far, but in previous years more so, like I said, something clicked with her this year, she’s totally teasing & denying me, even her body, which then makes me want her more, so she ends up teasing more!!!
    Not had any proper full sex since before December, I’m small now she says and I have a problem maintaining an erection, (another reason she’s locked me, no need for it says, now if I were bigger then she’d never ever consider locking me away, she’d want me all the time) SPH, she loves it now, I go crazy for it too now.
    She’s very pretty, lovely looking, sexy in a kinda innocent way, dresses really well, lovely figure hugging clothes too, not too show offy, so you might not think she’s like she is, but boy, is she good.
    An example for you. One of my all time favourite fantasies ever! Was to be taken into a naked sauna, and be kinda embarrassed around people, with her being sexy & confident.
    It was never her thing to do that, but wow, she soon stripped off, naked for all to see, she absolutely loved it. It turned her on that much, first thing she did when we got back to the hotel room, she needed an orgasm, she just made me watch her have one on the bed, she did the same the very next day, she briefly touched me for a minute or so, then nothing, was absolutely soaking wet and desperate.
    That was all I got for the few days while we were away, but she was so sexy.

So, do you still think she is too strict? She loves to know what people think too, that also turns her on.
    Is this normal behaviour for most wives, k/h’s?

Thanks.

10. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'd say yes, she's too strict. I have no problem with her deny you orgasms, because that's good for you, but you should be the one giving her orgasms, then her pleasure becomes your pleasure.

11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Agreed. For me that would be a deal breaker. I would consider it abusive. But if that's what someone is into then have at it.

Caged4Sazz, littleguy3 and Chaz69 like this.
  12. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    I do love her being strict, and she does tease, verbally, touchy too, but I do really miss her body.
    Maybe I should talk to her about it, tell her I need her more.

Maybe many wives k/h’s are like this! Maybe some are even stricter than mine.

I would love to know a wife’s perspective on this.

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m a wife. My perspective is that like other’s said if this is what you want then she’s not being too strict, if you really don’t want it and it’s making you unhappy in the marriage and you’re starting to think about quitting it all, then yes, she’s being too strict. Chastity as we play it is consent-based, not actual literal for real “I want to escape and never return” torture. So like everyone else said, talk about what you really want (sounds like you’re actually happy with exactly the way it is). But it’s lame to try to prove that she’s “unfair” by asking a bunch of other people. What’s that going to do - you’ll shove it in her face and she’ll feel bad and relent? Is that what you want? No? I didn’t think so. So stfu and stop your pity party. :p

(And to your wife: you go girl! He wants your body? Give him your hand. On his ass. Frequently.)

14. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Sorry @Her_LM - I forgot that she asked you to post this. I think it’s fine for her to ask others. But still, you should stop trying to make her feel bad about what she’s doing.

Caged4Sazz and Her_LM like this.
  15. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Interesting reply! But if you re-read the OP, the question about being too strict came from the wife / KH, not from the husband. Is that how you are reading this thread?

Her_LM and Arlentia2 like this.
  16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My personal opinion is that your KH is doing it her way. So be a good boy and continuing to do what she wants.

Of course she may decide one day to relentlessly tease you, even to the point of orgasm. That too you must must accept without question.

It sounds like your relationship is like one of the photo captions - what started as your fantasy is now her game.

Many would consider your relationship to be perfect for them.

A

Caged4Sazz, remyruff and Her_LM like this.
  17. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Yeah, I feel bad - I got too caught up in the “is she too strict?” discussion. But, she wouldn’t ask him to post it if she wasn’t wondering if she was doing the wrong thing - which means something he’s doing is making her feel guilty. And my thoughts, for the room, are that if you ask someone to do something for you and then you make them feel guilty for doing it, that’s unfair. Now I understand why doms make their subs thank them.

18. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:

My wife does not allow me to orgasm. However, accidents do happen and we are working to eliminate them. I have been locked 24/7 for the last 12 years and for 15 years before that I was on the honor system while my wife had a full time girlfriend for sex. While it was fun watching them have sex, they insisted that I watch, they only allowed me to assist them in giving each other orgasms like licking feet or kissing breasts, etc.. All I was ever allowed was masturbation while they sexually tortured me and made me moan in pain.

I do not get ruined orgasms anymore since my wife sometimes got carried away in her own orgasm and forgot to let go of my cock in time. Now I am either locked during sex or my hands are cuffed and tied to my slave collar so I cannot reach my cock anymore or my wife just keeps me locked so she cannot play with my cock and instead just hurts my nipples and balls. Sex is only for her pleasure after 30 years of letting me join her in bed with all of the girls she invited into it.

remyruff likes this.
  19. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    I'd say it is up to what you BOTH want to some degree. Do you want the choice to be strictly up to Her and you will submit no matter what? Does she want someone that will submit to her no matter what they want?

For me it is too harsh (that was my vote). Mainly because it sounds like she is not teasing you or allowing you any pleasure (even if not an Orgasm). I would be ok with her keeping me locked for months and requiring me to be hairless etc. But I don't want to be locked and forgot. If she doesn't allow me an orgasm...fine but she still needs to give me some sexual attention and play with me some.

To each their own but it needs to work for BOTH parties FLR or not.

Caged4Sazz and littleguy3 like this.
  20. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Phew….wow, what can I say!

May I just say it was originally my wife who asked me to ask, she was unsure how she was doing. Majority said she was perfect, I do too, takes a little getting used to. A few people thought she may of been a little too strict, those thoughts were from others on here, maybe the poll results.
    I think my k/h is perfect, I would never ever ask to change or do things differently. Chastity was something that I stumbled upon a few years ago, my wife had never ever been aware of such thing.
    I suppose my ultimate dream, and probably most men on here would be for their partners to be a strict sexy k/h who makes up her own mind and does things as she feels fit.
    My dream, my fantasy, her rules, and really, we wouldn’t/shouldn’t want I any other way.
    If she wants lots of orgasms by herself, it’s her choice, if she wants to deny me for months & months, it’s her choice.

So, just to let you know, I shan’t ask her to do anything differently.

I’m extremely lucky, she’s extremely sexy, and I’m just left extremely horny…..

Caged4Sazz, remyruff and Arlentia2 like this.
  21. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:

Hello,
    I’m his wife, thanks for your message of support.

He wanted this, I’m absolutely loving this. I am not changing a thing!

I’m having the most sexual satisfaction I’ve ever had, period……

I might take you up on your recommendation, hand on his ass! (Still a little new for me though)

Thank you once again. x

22. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I don't know... couldn't her own sense of right & wrong and fairplay be the cause of her sense of guilt? Don't most couples start out with the idea that both receive pleasure from sex? It's a leap for some women to start being the only one having an orgasm during most sexual encounters. My wife struggled with guilt at first keeping me locked most of the time. But the further I reinforrced the idea that this was what was best for my mental and emotional state, and she observed the results, she got very comfortable with it. Now she feels guilty if she doesn't tease me often enough. And I NEVER say anything to suggest that I'm feeling neglected. She can tell if I'm starting to get down and a little less bright & cheerful... not even that I'm getting grumpy or cross.

But we don't really know what's going on in their dynamic. You could be right.

23. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    PS. Let’s get the vote up to 90% “I'm not too strict”
    That’ll teach him. x

Arlentia2 and Chaz69 like this.
  24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Nope! No! Not changing my vote. You haven't convinced me! Not that you need to.

Chaz69 likes this.
  25. Her_LM

Her_LM Long term member

Local Time:
    Yrs, you are correct, she is doing it her way. I will just carry on as I am, hers to do ax she wishes.
    As for a caption, I’ll need to look for one, have you seen one describing that situation on here?

Thanks

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice