OK…. But don’t the women miss PIV?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    Goddess definitely misses PIV with me which is why She makes it clear that i may be released at any time to please Her but will be locked back up as soon as She is done. If i cum She has a whole variety of punishments available to Her. W/we have also gotten into cuckholding which She says helps but She really misses the connection between U/us when W/we have PIV.

iome343 likes this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Very true. You were very lucky to meet a person with alternative preferences.

KMW’s likes this.
  3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    My wife definitely prefers PIV to anything else. She cums easily with me and I am good at holding an orgasm back even after a medium long time of chastity. She's not really interesting in trying anything else - no real interest in toys, and she sees oral sex as a form of foreplay and while she enjoys it she'll want me inside her eventually.

I sometimes find it stressful to have to force myself to hold back during sex, and when she's finished there's another dilemma. Does she want to let me cum? She probably has a bad consciousness if she doesn't. But even if she says no, my dick won't get small so it's not possible to relock until ages later...

I feel like PIV and Chastity don't go so well together. Because after being locked up for while, the man is more sensitive and hence more likely to cum too quick. It hasn't happened for me yet but I'm terrified of it because we don't have any form of birth control (I always used to pull out throughout our relationship but it's much riskier when I'm "quicker")

What do you do when the man cums too quick, or without permission? Are there at least any fun ideas for a "punishment" if that happens?

4. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    I am very lucky for finding her. She really didn't start out with any alternative preferences, but she found out that she enjoyed some of the things I wanted to try. I read about some people trying to introduce their kinks to their wives and realize how incredibly smoothly the whole process went for us.

5. Bill249017

Bill249017 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I was locked in a chastity cage for extended periods over a couple of years. My wife missed PIV as well as having her cock to rub against her play with. When I was allowed out of my cage I was indeed more sensitive, so I agree with you that chastity does seem to make it harder for the male to perform PIV without cumming. Because my wife was missing having her cock ready to hand we moved to the honour system, where I am now uncaged but stay orgasm free. We have lots of foreplay, and my wife can ride her cock as long as she wants without me cumming. I play a passive role, not actively fucking her pussy but letting her judge how much she wants PIV before using her toy to orgasm. It’s frustrating for me, going to sleep with a hardon but we have sex far more than before chastity, I can’t keep my hands off my wife and I am always ready for her. Chastity without a cage has a lot to be said for it!

TAGntim and Queens servant73 like this.
  6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    May I ask, for how long do you go in chastity between PIV?

7. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Not a punishment but what about just wearing a condom (or 2)? It decreases sensitivity and prevents pregnancy - seems like a win-win for you.

Bill249017 likes this.
  8. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    The longest was time was after one month, towards the end of No Nut November. I managed to not cum but it wasn't easy.

Yes I wouldn't mind but she doesn't like it. She says it "feels" different. That's also why I never ever considered getting a strap-on or a "sleeve" (is that the term?) as I know she wouldn't like it.

For birth control the problem will go away eventually as I have a vasectomy in a couple of months. But then of course I wouldn't really have a "motivation" to not cum in her :D Hence my question about fun punishments

9. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    My Wife has PIV with me to reward me for good behavior or to enjoy a connection with me. However, after years of chastity my stamina is non-existent.

The last PIV she granted me, I literally just gave up trying to resist and just came immediately upon insertion. My Wife loves that she has that effect on me and could care less about stamina. It gives her plenty of ammunition to lovingly humiliate her bitch husband about how she controls and dominates him.

In our early years of our FLR, she would say she missed PIV with me and wanted more PIV. No longer. She's training me to be pussy-free- I know it -and she knows that I know it- because I acknowledge to her that I can tell that she is doing it. She will only admit to manipulating me and doing her best to eliminate every element of my free will. It's just another chapter in our D/s relationship. We have a very loving marriage but it's a remarkably kinky one.

soforo, remyruff, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  10. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I answered early in this thread in May, and my Wife only allowed piv once that month. She has granted access each weekend so far this month, but she’s told me she is determined to eliminate all stamina. I had to go back to using Numb Master 5% lidocaine the last piv session for her, because of my accident on June 3rd after a couple minutes of her riding me.
    She’s delighted with this power and likes to tell me we could build my stamina back up if she wanted to, but that she doesn’t see that ever happening.

11. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Very rare and fortunate combination.

SubSnuggler likes this.
  12. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Just a few minutes she came into my office, standing high over me in spike heels with her pink hair, grabbed the hair on the back of my head, pulled my head back over the back of the office chair, stared into my eyes intently, then French kissed me and said, "I own you" and disappeared.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  13. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Pink hair is a very nice choice of style.

14. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I don't miss PIV because if I want it, I unlock husband and get it. This is about ME. It's about what I want. Miss Cecilia has the vagina, Miss Cecilia makes the Rules. Miss Cecilia can change the rules any time she wants. Yes, there are some times when it's "Be Strong, Miss Cecilia" when husband needs extra chastity time. Once I've decided he's had enough "extra" or what I want becomes more important than keeping him locked away, I can use shortened chastity time to push the envelope and get him to agree to things he never would of. Even then, I know how far I can p ush the envelope.

15. LukeVallentine

EU
    Local Time:
    Beautifully put.

16. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife does not miss PIV at all. I am quite small and we are getting older. She is a face-riding cowgirl and loves it

Day 487 of no Os

17. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I think many woman, as they age. Aren’t that interested in PIV sex. I know my Goddess wife feels this way. She is 64 and rarely wants penetrated. And if she does, it’s with me wearing a strap on and slowly penetrating her until she is satisfied. She still loves having orgasms at least weekly, but prefers having me perform oral on her for her pleasure and orgasms. Other women we have talked to and know, say the same thing. I think after years of unsatisfactory intercourse, it’s not worth there time. Especially in a FLM.

Bill249017 and Rectrix like this.
  18. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    It would appear that you and my wife are similar. However, where you differ is that she would never deny herself regardless of my behavior. She has plenty of effective ways of “dealing” with me that are of almost ZERO, impact to her.

19. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    We had a long and particularly hot play session this morning. At one point she said "strap on" and we foxed. She squirted prodigiously when she came. Later (after more play :) we lay cuddling in afterglow, and I said "based on the size of the wet spot, you didn't seem to miss the real thing." She replied, "oh, I miss your cock ... but second cock [our nickname for her favorite dildo] got the job done."

Hornman3 and LukeVallentine like this.
  20. Mtzlplik

Mtzlplik Active member

Local Time:
    Can you not just talk to her as her husband and best friend and just ask actual questions? Ok, if in an FLR then maybe preface with needing a real discussion, stepping or sidestepping DS roles to have an actual discussion

Arlentia2 likes this.
  21. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:03 PM
    Already done thanks…..

22. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    It’s July now! Did you get out for your birthday?!?

Andylocked likes this.
  23. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    She has never really enjoyed PIV. She would always rather receive oral and so would I. 69ing was always our pre-chastity favorite. The only penetration She enjoys now is my tongue or a plug in Her ass. Rarely She enjoys having Her pussy filled with Her rabbit vibrator.
    Most penetration for us is Her pegging me a couple of times per week now.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  24. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    My wife prefers her wand and dildo, but i am allowed to tongue her pussy and ass

25. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    My gf and I haven't had piv for over a year. It was quite sudden and was not discussed so i just kind of realised i was never getting out as time went on. She genuinely does not miss it, it is far less pleasurable than receiving oral. I was quite surprised she would just give it up completely and keep me caged all the time we're doing stuff together. She now says it's inappropriate for a slave to fuck his mistress, of course bjs are long forgotten, as are hand jobs, I occasionally get ball torture. It has been very difficult for me but I agree with her it is a more pure form of the slave/ dom relationship so feel it's a fair trade off. The only penetrative sex we have is her pegging me. She says if I cheat at chastity one more time I can play with myself all I want but the above situation applies, which I desire less than doing chastity properly now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice