New day caged.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Victoria23, Jun 13, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Victoria23

Victoria23 Active member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Today Is a normal day for me and my husband. He Is caged and I had sex with One of my lovers. He beg everyday to be allowed to have sex. But I feel that soon he Will understand his position and he Will stop that. After that i'm sure our Life Will be easier. Do you think It's possible enforce his chastity for all his life? A couple of years ago i Would have said no, but now, knowing that he cant break his Cage and through the control i have developed, I think It's likely going to happen. I Would love to put Is penis inside me and let him cum and give up this game, but i really can't. I feel so good knowing that his balls are so full and aching.

Muffleduk, Jail Bird, iome343 and 5 others like this.
  2. Victoria23

Victoria23 Active member

Teacher
    Italy
    Local Time:
  3. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    Ms. Victoria, I would humbly suggest that if you get all the sexual satisfaction from your lovers denying you Husband access to PIV is not a big problem, But if you really love him and want him to satisfy you I would suggest that you keep him locked but allow him to use a strap-on dildo with you. He will get the satisfaction knowing he has satisfied you but without him achieving as sexual satisfaction himself, after all his efforts!

To permanently lock him in chastity i suggest that he is put in a cage that has an urethra tube that can be removed for cleaning whilst still caged. All Stainless steel cages with this tube will tolerate being worn in the shower/bathing/Swimming, ad the lock should be sealed with a silicon filler as used in the building industry, or encased in a clear 2 part polymer as used for strong adhesion.

IMG_02.JPG

Attached Files:

Curious40ish likes this.
  4. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Not a good idea in my opinion. A cage should always be removeable by a key holder or medical personnel . You never know when an unforeseen medical condition may arise that requires the removal of the cage for treatment of that unforeseen condition. Also the shaft of the penis is compressed and folds of skin are compressed and the penis is mashed against the ball sack making it hard to wash and dry those folds of skin and the area where the penis is mashed against the ball sack. This could possibly led to fungal or bacterial infections. Gluing the lock shut is a bad idea.

5. SissySarahCD

SissySarahCD Active member

Retired, part-time CDr Bisexual Sissy Whore
    Esbjerg, Denmark
    Local Time:
    I did not say it was a good idea, I was just offering practical solutions raised by the question posed! Everyone here at Chastity Mansion has fantasies about how they want control/be controlled by the use of chastity, how far they travel that path is entirely upto them.

6. chalex

chalex Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well, we are a few years ahead. Starting with slightly control I am meanwhile full time locked. Pleasing her is done with all but my cock and sometimes she meets other guys. We are happy with our life but it really needs some time to get there.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:38 PM
    Keep reinforcing the fact that his place is to please you and it pleases you more to punish his penis that pleasure it. Remind him that his penis is redundant now as you have better ones to please you and that his denial is your delight. He will come to understand.

LukeVallentine likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity balls folding over www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice