Balls Are Aching

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by cb1984, May 12, 2023.

1. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    So we have been on and off again in Chastity for may years, but after getting home from a recent "work experience" which left me away from home with only phone contact for 10 months we have again locked my member up. This time it seems like its going to stick, since goddess seems to be enjoying my servitude.
    My Real question is:
    How often do ppl normaly get drained, ruined, or released? I have been extremely achy after about a week if there is no play at all. I am comfortable most the day but was having issues while driving and walking. Last time I was given release about 2-3 weeks in and I had relief from the ache 2-3 hours later despite being locked back up. The sensation is blue balls for days on end. Is this normal? Healthy? Does it subside?
    I am trying to be a good boy and not find a way to cheat my chastity but the pain can be real.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Once so far this year, and she says that was the last ever since she doesn't really like the effects orgasms have on me, and I tend to agree.

My balls get achy but it passes.

Coivid made my balls ache more.

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    6:18 PM
    I know you probably don't want to hear this but, your body will adjust to it's new norm. The ache is normal and that is what, IMHO drives us in service to our KH's. You'll do just about anything for her right? Licking your wife being caged and denied, you lick her like a starving man. Yes, our KH's really enjoy the servitude!
    I drip like a faucet when pleasing my wife. She LOVES it.

I think we all feel the same way. I'll go months and months without any form of relief. Some on here go much longer. Your wife will unlock you when she feels you deserve it!

It's good time for her to start training you to eat your load. Right now, you'll agree to anything for some relief.

BTW, that's how it started for us.

Good luck, I'm happy for and your wife!

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    12:18 AM
    well said

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You'll get used to it, it's a normal part of being a locked husband. Once I hit three-four weeks or so that deep submission sets in and I dont want to spurt.

6. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    Accurate af. That blue ball pain and the urge and drive to do anything to get that release is *literally* why many women come to embrace chastity. That's the whole point of it, in fact - to put you into a mindset where you'll willingly serve her needs and not your own.

As for it being "healthy" or not, it's not unhealthy. If she doesn't allow you to ejculate, you'll start leaking and this is perfectly normal - it's the body's way to of divesting itself of built up prostatic fluid and whatnot.

This is also important. Don't start begging and harassing your wife to let you out or give you a release. She'll do it when she is good and ready for you to have one. Until then, suck it up and just handle it. It'll take some getting used to, but as has been said, it'll become your new normal and you'll get used to it.

true42 and jcesarsk like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam thinks balls should ache! But as others have said it will pass, and you will have random releases of fluid.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    ?

madams-sissysub likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Caught the wrong button! Edited now.

BavarianWoman likes this.
  10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There are so many.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s cause I’m posting from my iPhone, as I’m left handed! I keep catching the post reply button with my middle finger while I type with my index finger, it’s so annoying! Lol!

12. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    lol I mean, that's not inaccurate. :)

nicolicious and JaySaysYes like this.
  13. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    My GF says it's a reminder that I am locked for her and by her.

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  14. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think the achiness is psychosomatic. The body will get rid of any extraneous fluids all by itself, so full and aching balls aren't really true. Good luck.

Lockedboypete and JaySaysYes like this.
  15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Blue Ball Syndrome is not pshycoseymantic at all, it is a very real thing and it hurts. However, it does pass after a day or two. Being constantly aroused with no orgasm causes a build-up of seminal fluid and your tubes get congested, causing pain.

I find that spraying a shower head as cold as you can bear onto your balls and pubic area reduces the congestion and does bring some temporary relief from the pain.

When the pressure builds sufficiently, I also experience involuntary releases of seminal fluid, while flaccid. This happens without any orgasmic feelings at all and I have no control over when and where it happens, but it's not unpleasant and it also relieves the Blue-Ball pain.

At some point, it just stops hurting. I am told that with extended periods of denial, your body gets used to the new regime and Blue-Ball syndrome ceases to be a problem.

Mickdrizzle, FLRAdvocate and jcesarsk like this.
  16. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    @Mojoman no joke its not physcosymatic. I experienced it 5 days in a row to the point it was difficult to drive or stand up after sitting. I was litterally swollen and starting to worry about the health of her property. My goddess gave me a bit of relief after over 2 weeks of no stimulation and I still ached for an hour or so till it subsided and things went back to normal. After a couple weeks and her dressing in tight clothing and being a tiny bit bossy the past few days, and today wearing a tight black skirt today I was having issues sitting. She seemed to find it bit amusing but gave me pitty, and again she gave me relief by making me ruin myself, (well it was an option ruin myself or lick my cum after a full orgasm) in the shower while she shaved her legs. I truely appreciated her mercy because it was getting difficult to sit.

17. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I only had thisonce on my chastity lofe. In the early beginning. I felt it on the roght egg for 2 hours and that was it.

I guess ylu somehow pinched your funiculi.

18. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    I've found that a cold compress and ibuprofen help with blue balls.

19. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:

What kind of cage are you wearing - does it restrict full arousal? I hope not something with a hinge. I guess it doesn't have to be metal, but imho, the subtle additional weight helps keep the penis pointed down. I guess what I'm getting at is does your cage stifle an erection or let it get too far along? For me, when my erection wasn't stifled, I was running into the blue balls thing and I really don't any more.

I've just got a simple metal ternace from amazon for like 30 bucks. I'm sure their are better, but what I noticed is the subtle additional weight of metal kept my cock pointed down - still totally getting aroused and filling up all of the time, but no run away boners where my cage isn't doing it's job.

Godspeed!

Pepe_ likes this.
  20. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I just looked for a ternace and didn't see anything. Can you please post the link?

21. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry for the typo ... search on "ternence"

Here is their store:
    https://www.amazon.com/stores/TERNENCE/page/DAF15518-05E0-4946-A51B-03FE9DF14A19?ref_=ast_bln

Here is a no frills cage for someone of average size that I wear 24/7 off and on for weeks at a time outside of cleaning. Just need to figure out the width. I had started at 50mm and found a tighter 45mm to be more comfortable as it would do a better job of allowing arousal but stopping a boner etc.
    https://www.amazon.com/TERNENCE-Medical-Stainless-Chastity-Device/dp/B07DVL7GKB?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

22. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I am in a ridgid chastity device. I prevents full erections, but when I am overly excited I will strain and get a bit of pulling on my balls. We have found that when I am milked or ruined that aching will subside for a few days, but after over 3 months I am growing used to the feeling of aching. I was much more intense at the beginning, but now its used as a reminder of surrender to my goddess.

23. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    When I compain about ache to my mistress she glows with joy and usually says something like, "poor boy, you're doing great." It's not pleasant but I accept as part of the sacrifice of giving up my sex in return to be dominated by Her which is a great privilege. I'm careful not to make it sound like a complaint but to let her know the effects of keeping her toys locked up which She deserves to know for putting the effort into keeping the key.

Mickdrizzle and GoodBoy1122 like this.
  24. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree, Goddess seems to taking a liking to the aching as well. She initially said she felt a bit guilty as she didn't want me to "Hurt," the same thing said about flogging or squeezing my testicles when she plays with herself, but as she has been growing in her dominance, she has chuckled a few times when I let her know I am aching for her.

25. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    One must differentiate the ache between that caused by abstinence from orgasm, and that caused by a chastity device.

The former is natural, real, but not typically harmful. It is from vascular pressure, and will subside on its own. It is something our bodies can handle.

The latter CAN be an indication of harm, and can be dangerous. Chastity devices can affect circulation, and can cause dermatological issues, and testicular/vas deferen issues.

I can put up with the pain and discomfort of blue balls without fretting, but the ring of my device can really cause problems with my tubes sometimes, so I need it off at least once a day. Overnight tends to be the most ideal time to have the cage off, as nighttime erections are an important indicator of cardiovascular health, and with the cage on it causes serious pain and bruising (I'm a major grower, and these erections are cardiovascular in nature and nothing to do with arousal or urination for me).

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice