Need new device and could use help

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by ChastizedObedience, Jul 30, 2023.

1. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    #1 ChastizedObedience, Jul 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
    Hello everyone,

i could really use your help.

It’s been a while since i’ve been in this forum. i haven’t been in chastity or with a Domme for about 8 years but have recently started talking to someone long distance who expects those under Her to be locked.

Long story short i am looking for the most secure, non-full belt device that She can have me in. i have a prince albert at a decent gauge (4g) as well.

Previously started with cb series, then PA series i tried out (scary but fun!). Bought a neosteel way back when but no longer have that and it wasn’t as orgasm proof as i had hoped. The CB devices were fine but i always hated that they let you still sort of get erect and would push the ring behind the balls forward - it made it feel like it was only on the front half of my penis. The last device i had was the Fetisch Felix cs-500. It worked pretty well, but at its best with rear straps; but this isn’t an option since it’s a full belt setup.

i was interested in Lori’s tubes since i’ve heard these are scary as hell in their security and effectiveness but it appears the current quality isn’t as good so i’m skeptical. Steelworks looks to have similar tubes but i don’t have experience with them. Outside of that i have looked at some of the subforum posts but didn’t see any on Steelwerks which while expensive, seems to have some very intense setups with the classic style series.

i guess i’m curious on what others would recommend? i feel like if i’m going to do any sort of tube device that has a ring behind the balls, that i’d really need it to curve down to prevent it from pushing the whole thing forward. but maybe you all have recommendations on other devices?

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Take a look at badassworkroom, I can higly recommend them. I hope to get a PA one day and use one of their highly secure cages.

https://bawrpro.com/

A4w2 and ChastizedObedience like this.
  3. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I second badasspro - their customization will get you what you want - and the quality is outstanding.

ChastizedObedience likes this.
  4. ChastizedObedience

Texas
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Awesome. They weren’t around long ago so i started checking them out. I know steelwerks is way pricier but curious why they don’t get mention more on here? Is it just the price or something else? A local Domme that runs a FLR group ordered from their for her slave but I don’t know her well enough to ask.

5. koala

koala Active member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Probably the price. They have several versions I'd love to have but from what I've heard any of them would be starting over $1500.

6. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Don’t dismiss the super cheap non custom devices, you can spend less than $50 and you might find something that’s just right for you. If you’re not 100% sure on your measurements I’d recommend that before you spend more money on custom.

7. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    I’d also suggest reading the chastity devices section here on CM, lots of good info and reviews.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice