CellMate 2 review

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by manserviant, Aug 15, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. manserviant

manserviant New member

United Kingdom, Buckinghamshire
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    So having owned a Cellmate until the battery went flat, crazy price for a new battery. I bought a Cellmate2 to try out the shock function as My Mistress was very interested in this aspect. Absolutely pathetic level of stimulation even on max you hardly notice the faint tingle. Yes they resolved the issue with ball ring being too tight on the first version by making it adjustable on the latest. But to call it a shock function is beyond words. The QIUI app is still just as flaky as it was 3 years ago. My verdict don't buy.

gingers_sub and MikeLocked like this.
  2. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Thanks for your review.

3. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I got one of these recently because I'd been curious for a long time, and found one for a price I couldn't refuse. Installed the app on my backup/burner phone, and played around with it.

The shock function is really really variable. It has a lot to do with the contact between the skin and the contacts. Having too much contact was bad. What ended up working was to use some tape to cover the existing contacts, with a wire leading from each. One was attached to the tetherspout I wear, and one to a ring that was around the sensitive area behind the glans.

This provided a much more consistent shock, and it HURTS at even medium level, a sharp pain like a needle being inserted. The lowest level is enough to get my attention, and the top level is a true punishment that I want to avoid. Much more effective.

I'm in the process of trying to reverse-engineer the app's communication with the device. I hope to be able to write myself a custom app that avoids their servers and provides a bunch more functionality that I want...

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    Thanks for this, have been considering getting one as Madam liked the idea of being able to shock my cock when I was at work or she was out. Will be giving it a miss now.

5. Lehmanaid

Lehmanaid New member

Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    I have the newest rebranded cellmate 2 and have to say I can comfortably wear it long term as my first cage. Its been on for 2 days now with no pain or issues beyond having to reglue the 2 piece sleeve.

I tried the shocks, and they suck, and by suck I mean it fucking hurts even at low....would do whatever my wife asked of me to avoid experiencing it at full throttle.

For ME its been a great value.

Deleted member 117418 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice