looking for new long term/perm device

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by maievecaged, Sep 15, 2023.

1. maievecaged

maievecaged New member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    Hi all as the title says I'm looking for a new long term/semi/perm device.
    I'm currently using a Holy Trainer V4 (small) and whilst the day to day is great, the night routine is the worst I've had with any cage and that says a lot considering my night erection cracked one of knock off cages in my sleep.
    I'm currently looking at going smaller than the 1.77" i currently use.
    I know i want a metal cage, something easy to clean whilst on and or something that will be sufficient enough to be bathed in then deep cleaned once a week. my original plan was to continue with the holy trailer V4 and go for a steel one ( i sleep fine in metal ones due to the weight, stops my pull away) but its far too bulky.
    I'm currently torn between a "the cage of shame" and a "Richards steel helmet" both on the lockthecock website, not sure about linking rules so no links atm. both are smaller than my current, both are metal and both seem fairly easy to maintain.
    but i just don't know if either of them are good enough for 24/7 and if any of your have had any experience with them ( cleaning, daily wear and toilet activities, trying to get it sorted early as I'm getting ready for Locktober. currently been locked 3 weeks with the exception of 2/3 hrs a night where I've woken and cannot for the life of me get my erections down without cage removal.

Thanks

2. hopefulhubby

hopefulhubby Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I have both of those cages albeit from Aliexpress at a quarter of the price.

"The Cage of Shame" is good for keeping clean due to its open design but I found my glans could push through the front bars too easily since there are no horizontal bars to keep it in place.

"Richard's Steel Helmet" is very comfortable and was my choice when I was able to unlock myself for cleaning. However, due to its closed design and now that my wife won't unlock me I have had to switch to another cage.

The one I'm in now is similar to the "Tiny Urethra Stretcher" but I am not wearing the tube with it.

However, as always, YMMV

3. maiden sissypanies

maiden sissypanies Junior Member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I suppose a pancake is out of the question ? (too small)

4. maievecaged

maievecaged New member

Local Time:
    could you wear the "richards" daily/nightly? how was going toilet?

Yeah i hear daily/perm wear for a pancake is next to impossible with the mess it makes going toilet, urethra tube is not an option for me.
    EDIT: a pancake was actually my first choice

5. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, I could wear for 3 days until I needed to clean as you really can't get water in behind the glans cap. Urethra lines up perfectly with the hole so urination not an issue.

6. maievecaged

maievecaged New member

Local Time:
    did you use a strap at all?

7. hopefulhubby

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes, once to help with nocturnal erections but the strap has to go around the ring as there aren't specific attachments and that caused more burning so I gave up. Just my experience though. If I was going to try a strap again I'd probably go for something like this: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005004382140423.html

8. ldsnet

ldsnet Active member

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    For long term wear, spend the money and order a custom device built to your specifications.
    If weight is an issue, go with titanium.
    Many of the manufacturers are getting into 3d printing, they can make you a test device to your numbers, let you wear it for a bit before ordering the permanent cage.

9. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    If I may, come check out my Evo!

It was designed specifically for comfortable, long-term wear and it sounds like it will solve a lot of your problems.
    It has a very open, hygienic design like a metal cage but without all the weight. I've personally gone 24/7 for 9 weeks with only 2 unlocks for cleaning and checking, which ultimately could have been bypassed.
    The material is a biomedical certified material that gets vapour polished so as not to be porous and build up smell as fast as some plastic cages.

It provides a more comfortable night time experience by being designed to accommodate erections rather than suppress them so that it becomes a more natural part of your lifestyle.
    This is largely possible because each cage gets uniquely fitted to your measurements based on anatomical principles.
    Which, if you are cracking cages, sounds like you might need a slightly wider width cage to be more comfortable at night.

Only thing that it doesn't solve is... getting to you for Locktober. Unfortunately it takes a few weeks to model and get printed and shipped.

10. Lisa4343

Lisa4343 Long term member

Retired
    Maryland , USA
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    For me an inverted device works best, they are inexpensive, very comfortable, and very secure with a steel waistbelt.

11. Deleted member 109631

I'd suggest mature metals jailbird or queens keep. Or red chilli London Tower. Only if you know your cage sizes and dimensions well and have no doubt about any of the dimensions.

12. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    I have the same problem with the cage of shame

Attached Files:

13. Deleted member 109631

@Derekdenied I have experienced that as well with Tenrence cages off Amazon and one of my shorter cherry keepers.

14. Derekdenied

Derekdenied Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    The cage is really comfortable otherwise. First metal cage and idk if I’d go back to plastic

15. Deleted member 109631

@Derekdenied I completely understand and agree. Seems like some days my most comfortable cage isn't working and I switch to a different one and that now becomes the best one until it's not. Lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice