KH is really starting to figure out the benefits.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GageTamedGuy, Sep 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. GageTamedGuy

GageTamedGuy Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    My girlfriend/KH and I have been together for 2 years. 9 1/2 months ago I introduced chastity. She’s about 80% vanilla but pretty open to trying most things. I’ve been locked all but about a month (besides teasing and PIV). We just came off a 3 week break from chastity.
    We were in a slump. We weren’t talking much, not much affection, disagreements, etc. 5 days ago we sat down and had a much needed talk about love languages and what we need from each other to be happy and move forward. After that talk, I asked if she wanted me to lock up again. She said yes!
    Last night we grilled pork steaks, tossed them in the crock pot, went to the gym, ate dinner, we showered and then hopped in bed to watch TV. She asked if I’d rub her feet. I, of course answered with an “I’d love to”. I use shea butter and also rub her legs while I’m doing her feet. She kind of spread her legs and I could see she was not wearing any underwear. I finished her massage and asked if she’d like a tongue massage.
    I spread her legs and kissed her from her toes to her amazing lady bits. She melted and moaned with pleasure. After two orgasms she pulled me up close and held me tight as we made out for a few.
    I reminded her that she should feel free to ask for oral ANYTIME she wants. This was the first time I could tell she didn’t feel guilty adroit getting pleasure without reciprocating.
    This morning she commented that I’m a much better partner when I’m locked. I’m much more “into” her.
    I asked if this was permanent and she said “DEFINITELY”. This was the first time I felt like we hit a milestone and that she has embraced this lifestyle. I couldn’t be happier.

LukeVallentine, Kylara, John and 32 others like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Congratulations!

Beyondheat and GageTamedGuy like this.
  3. Elon

Elon Member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    Hehe. I said this to my wife before and talk of chastity. I guess I was destined for chastity and didn't know it.

Great post.

Caged4Sazz, true42 and GageTamedGuy like this.
  4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    That was a quick turn of events. Congrats to you both for reaching permanent chastity in one night, that would only happen in my wildest fantasies.

Caged4Sazz, GageTamedGuy and Elon like this.
  5. GageTamedGuy

Florida
    Local Time:
    It wasn’t really quick. Almost 10 months in the making. Patience is definitely key. Letting her see the difference it makes between locked times and unlocked times is really what the deciding factor was here.
    Now I hope I can get her to do more teasing and milking.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  6. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I'm at that stage bro. She doesn't read up on chastity like I do and telling her what to do with her fingers would feel wweird. So ATM I don't get prostate massage although I might mention it.

GageTamedGuy likes this.
  7. GageTamedGuy

Florida
    Local Time:
    I drop hints here and there but never ask her to do anything sexual for me.

8. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I asked for chastity and that's what I get. She's on holiday with friends and said I'm a good submissive for sending a lock up video as I need to lock up as soon as I'm in from work. This is all I asked for and she rules it with an iron fist. Everything else is a bonus. It doesn't affect her whether I'm prostate massaged or not. She doesn't care about my male sexual desires it's not her problem.

9. GageTamedGuy

Florida
    Local Time:
    We sat down and talked about all this upfront. Locked, but not forgotten. Yes, she’s in control, but we discussed teasing and ruined orgasms before starting back up. I know she is still hesitant about taking the control she wants. I’m going to need to give it time for her to settle into her new role and find what works for her. No matter what, she is in control.

Caged4Sazz and Elon like this.
  10. Deleted member 99807

Lovely, i whish you they best!

GageTamedGuy likes this.
  11. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Sounds great and please keep us informed!

My wife and I have had some similar "Chastity start ups" that were exciting and she seemed to really want it. I think in my case it often doesn't last more than a few days due to:
    > I get hornier and hornier and have too many ideas about fun things to try.
    > she gets distracted when she's extremely sexually satisfied and I can feel abandoned.
    > She really likes a penis being available for spontaneous fun.

But recently she really likes some maid play games in chastity, so I'm in and out of chastity quite often, but keeping my in feels like "Something to manage" to her, and she worries it can "go wrong" pretty easily. (Again, likely mostly my fault?)

Caged4Sazz and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  12. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    A great post. Considering this, other posts on this site and my own experience I wonder if a doubtful or reluctant keyholder turns into strict and confident one by a mechanism something like this. What do others think?

A loving wife or girlfriend really wants to do what her man wants but, in the chastity context she probably does not understand what he really wants. Surely being locked into a physical restraint to limit his freedom is associated with prisons and horrible things like torture. Obviously she won’t want to do that to him.

Well, the firstly she needs to be assured that the chastity device is at least reasonably comfortable and practical for him to wear.

Next, she needs to know that, for a man, being turned on is not unpleasant, in fact it’s rather nice (well I find it so anyway). Logically he does not want it to stop but instinct, over which he has little control, will drive him to to resolve it through an orgasm somehow. A secure chastity device will prevent him from giving in to the instinct to masturbate and the anxiety associated with trying to resist temptation is removed. Phew.

But he is still turned on. She has the key, quite literally, to the relief he is driven to seek. His instinct now drives him to try to please her in any way he can. That might be a sex act, a massage or a mundane household core. He is forced by instinct to be attentive to anything she wants. He might beg, but he will actually want a "no".

Having her happy makes him happy. She will now perhaps believe that what he really wants is for his instinct to be exploited for the benefit of them both and their relationship. Once she realises that, she will understand that she need feel no guilt about keeping him locked up even if he looks desperate to be unlocked. At this point both realise this is a good thing and there is no going back.

There are a couple of practical points that need to be resolved as well. In order to be resolute about keeping him locked she needs to be confident that she understands when and why his belt really needs to be unlocked and that she can pick up on the difference between instinct driven desperation and real distress.

She also needs to be happy that there are at least reasonable precautions to deal with emergencies and that either there is a reasonably low risk that his chastity will be detected by family and friends, or that it doesn’t matter if it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice