A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    he has a good life and a great wife

LockedForMsPamela likes this.
  2. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Shopping was delightful. I needed a new purse, and finding the right one can be challenging. Hubby knows this, which is why I usually set off on my own. But he suggested we try to find one together, and dutifully followed me from store to store. He walked slowly, gingerly, unaccustomed to the butt plug shifting inside him. He wears it at home now and then, but being out in public was a novel experience. I couldn't tell whether he loved it or hated it. Probably both.

Our third stop had a real contender for my new purse, but I wasn't crazy about the zippers. However, a pair of shoes caught my eye. I mostly wear flats, and my few pairs of heels are relatively modest. That was something I regretted a few days ago when dressing for our anniversary. I had wanted something a little more striking, and now I was staring directly at it: a beautiful pair of black stiletto pumps. I absolutely had to try them on. The heel was higher than anything I have ever owned, and I teetered unsteadily for the first few steps. But I couldn't get over how amazing they looked, though pairing them with jeans was a bit incongruous. No matter, I soon left the store wearing my brand new shoes.

It was only a few minutes later that I realized those heels actually made me taller than hubby. That was a very strange feeling. I'm of above average height, but so is hubby, and it's always felt perfectly comfortable to be a few inches shorter than him. Now I was taller. Not by much... but being even the tiniest bit taller than him was a powerful feeling. Hubby was affected as well, and his addressing me as Mistress Pamela felt more appropriate than ever.

We visited several more stores, still no closer to finding the perfect purse. However, one store had a nice selection of lingerie and I thought I could use a new nightgown. I found the perfect one right away, but modeling them and asking for hubby's opinion made him squirm so much that I wound up trying at least a dozen. I loved that hungry look in his eyes, especially when he couldn't do anything about it. I settled on the short, dark blue silk nightgown with spaghetti straps that I had first noticed. It would do absolutely nothing to keep me warm, but that wasn't the goal. Our bedroom is a comfortable temperature and it looked great on me.

A while later, hubby timidly asked if we could stop shopping soon. He said the plug was getting uncomfortable and he didn't think he could last much longer. I realized it had been three hours, quite a bit longer than he's ever worn the plug before. So with our two purchases in hand (or more accurately, one in hand, one on my feet) we headed home.

Once home, hubby immediately stripped, leaving his clothes in a pile on the floor, and went to the bathroom to remove his plug. I headed upstairs, eager to see how my new shoes looked with more suitable clothes. When hubby joined me several minutes later I was wearing my outfit from our anniversary: a simple black dress with a plunging neckline. The hemline was a good bit above the knee, without being obscenely short. Respectably revealing without being trashy. I twirled to give hubby the full effect of the dress and shoes. He simply said "magnificent", with an eager look that put the previous ones to shame. I decided I'd wear the dress for the rest of the evening, and to give hubby an extra treat I got rid of my bra and panties. He couldn't take his eyes off me.

We relaxed for a little while. Or more accurately, I relaxed while hubby massaged my feet and calves. Then once I was satisfied, he went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. The meal itself was simple but delicious, which hubby has a knack for. It takes me twice as long to cook something only half as good. While I was focused on the food, hubby focused on my cleavage and the key dangling therein. The dress itself was revealing to start with, and without the support of a bra there was considerable jiggle as well. Hubby was mesmerized. I thanked hubby for the delicious dinner, and told him I'd let him worship my breasts for ten minutes after he cleaned up the kitchen. He practically jumped up to clear away the dishes.

I had already been turned on from teasing hubby all day, and the breast worship turned up the heat. After his ten minutes, I redirected him to some pussy worship. He lifted my dress out of the way and I wrapped my thighs around his head. Far too suddenly, I exploded in ecstasy. I guess had been more aroused than I had realized.

It was still early, so I asked hubby if he wanted to do something. He suggested visiting the bookstore. That's why I love him. I have no interest in clubs or bars, but books are perfect. As we got ready to leave, he asked if he still had to wear the plug. I just glared at him until he hurried off to the bathroom. So plus five points for the bookstore and minus a few for questioning a basic rule.

In the bookstore, hubby followed me around like a lost puppy, perhaps because I kept looking for opportunities to flash him. It wasn't very crowded, and all those close together shelves were perfect for me to give him a peek down my dress or bend over and let the back ride up a little. I spent a long time browsing and found a few good books to purchase.

By the time we returned home, I decided hubby had waiting long enough. I complimented him on being such an excellent servant, and said he had earned his reward. He was more than ready, needing barely any warm up. All that time wearing the plug had done most of the work already. We settled into the missionary position, with him pulling his legs up a little. I love watching his locked cock bounce around with each thrust. From his moans and the look on his face I was definitely hitting some good spots. And just like Wednesday it seemed like he got ever so close to an orgasm, and then hit a wall. I've stopped worrying about an anal orgasm - it will happen when he's ready.

As we cuddled, he thanked me profusely for an amazing day. He said he had never strained so much in his cage, but the end had made it all worthwhile. I pointed out that he still had at least four more days of straining. He sighed. I told him he could earn another pegging, but the price had increased to two days of servitude. His reply was simply "Thank you Mistress Pamela".

That was about an hour ago. I swapped the dress for a comfortable robe, and hubby is hovering nearby, just in case my water needs refilling. We'll probably watch some Netflix for a bit, then go to bed. I have that new nightgown to wear, and hubby will remain naked. Hopefully that won't interfere too much with his sleep - he'll need his energy tomorrow!

3. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    and yet another striking read. Very, very hot and quite close to my Lady's and mine idea of a perfect day.

: reading your posts, this is _very_ obvious.

once again: thank you so much for sharing!

4. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    it sounds like a great time for you both. and did you ever get your ne purse?
    I would love to spend a day like he did

5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    OMG thats so amazing

6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Starting the day with breakfast in bed is wonderful. I really could get used to this! I also love my new nightgown so much I lounged in it for a couple hours this morning. I think hubby liked it as well, given the amount of attention lavished on my legs and feet. I started one of the books we bought yesterday, which sucked me in from the very first chapter. After a certain point, the continued foot rubs were superfluous so I let hubby play a video game while my feet rested in his lap. Honestly, all I really wanted was to turn the next page and keep reading. That was a good chunk of our morning.

I finally forced myself to put the book down, and sent hubby to run my bath. He repeated yesterday's routine - giving me a bath, a full body massage, and a wonderful orgasm. That is an absolutely perfect way to start the day: refreshed, relaxed, and euphoric. I'm seriously considering making it a more regular routine.

I could hear the book calling to me, but there were a few things I needed to take care of first on the computer. I thought it might be a good time to have hubby serve me in a little different way. We have a sex stool that is perfect for face sitting, which I placed in front of my desk. Hubby positioned himself underneath, and I sat down, instructing hubby to worship my ass while I worked.

I think I can measure hubby's level of submission by how he approaches ass worship. Normally he goes pretty slowly, spending a lot of time kissing my cheeks, maybe licking nearby, but very hesitant to explore my rosebud until I demand it. He's much more receptive after he's been denied a while. He still takes a little time warming up to it, but he'll eventually get there on his own. Today, he dove right in: just a few preliminary kisses before his moist tongue licked, explored, and pushed inside my ass. His eagerness was apparent, and it felt amazing.

I proceeded to check my email and take care of a few other things, like writing this post. It has been very difficult to concentrate with all of the wonderful things hubby's tongue has been doing. Ass worship is different. If feels very, very good, but it doesn't arouse me the same way as other activities. There isn't that same urgency towards an orgasm. It just feels incredibly warm, intimate, and loving. It's also very distracting. I apologize for any typos... I keep having to go back and correct things, I probably missed a few mistakes.

Ok, I'm back, I stopped typing, closed my eyes, and just enjoyed hubby's tongue for a couple minutes there. It was glorious. He's been down there quite a while, I should probably let him stop soon. I don't really have a plan for the rest of the day. Hubby offered to continue our purse shopping, but honestly I could use a break. Maybe we'll try tomorrow.

Also, a friend is stoping by later in the afternoon. She's redecorating and wanted my opinion on some samples. I'm not sure what do to about hubby. If this was a fantasy, then I'd have him remain naked and the whole thing would turn into some huge scene. But that's not going to happen. My first thought was for hubby to just stay in the bedroom. It would probably drive him crazy to have to naked with someone else in the house, even if he was safely out of sight. However, I think Jennifer might actually want hubby's opinion as well as mine (frankly, he sees colors way better than I do). So maybe we'll just treat this as if we were going out... hubby can get dressed, but he'll have to wear a plug. That might work better.

Ah, hubby's tongue feels so good. He's been down there for a while now. I think I want to savor it for just a few more minutes, then I'll let him stop and we'll figure out the rest of our day.

7. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Dressed and wearing his plug sounds like a great choice.

8. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful few days

9. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby has been amazing. Presently, I'm sitting on his face, and his lips and tongue are doing wonderful things to my pussy. It's quite empowering, sitting at my computer typing while hubby worships me so obediently. He's already earned his reward, even if he stopped right now and did nothing more for the rest of the day. Perhaps I need to rewind to yesterday afternoon...

I was engrossed in my book for the rest of the afternoon. I didn't really need anything from hubby, so I was content for him to do his own thing while my feet rested in his lap (such a simple way to make him squirm, especially since he was naked). When Jen texted that she was on her way over, I told hubby he could get dressed and put in his plug. I also said he shouldn't address me as "Mistress Pamela" while Jen was around.

Jen arrived, her arms full of fabric and flooring sample books. I'm pretty hopeless at this sort of thing, but hubby, who was at my side the entire time, had a few suggestions. Soon our conversation turned to other topics. I really have no idea how long we talked, other than it had gotten dark outside and we were starting to get hungry. Jen suggested going out to dinner, and hubby volunteered to cook something instead. Jen and I continued to chat as hubby busied himself in the kitchen. Dinner was delicious, with Jen joking that I should let her know so she could stop be the next time hubby was going to cook. After we finished, hubby cleared the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen while Jen and I continued to chat. Jen said she didn't want to wear out her welcome and headed home.

I thanked hubby for taking care of dinner, but my mind was already thinking about finishing that book. I get kind of distracted, especially when it's a good mystery novel. Several hours later, having found out who the killer was, I was ready for bed.

I changed into my new nightgown, and slipped between the sheets. I snuggled close to hubby, and we started kissing. My intention had been to just make out for a bit, but we kept going. I moved his hand to between my legs, and I could feel myself getting wet at his touch. We continued kissing, our bodies pressed together as his fingers explored the folds of my pussy. Soon his fingers were replaced by a vibrator, and our kisses were interrupted by my gasps and moans. He lowered his head, nibbling gently on my neck as the vibrations pushed me over the edge. My orgasm was a long one, my pussy contracting with pulse after pulse of pleasure. For several minutes we laid there, hubby's face still buried in my neck and his arms wrapped around me. I thanked him with one final kiss and suggested it was time to sleep.

Hubby tentatively asked if could wear something to sleep in. He said he wasn't used to sleeping naked, and having me next to him wearing nothing except that silk nightgown was torture. He spent half the night tossing and turning. It was a perfectly reasonable request. But I'm kind of a stickler for rules. I told him he could stop being my servant at any time, but if he wanted to continue then he would have to remain naked. He was half way to earning his reward and it would be a shame to quit now. He dropped the matter, put his arm around me, and I drifted off to sleep in his warm embrace.

Wow, I have only finished with yesterday, this is going slower than I thought. I guess I'm distracted. Very, very distracted. It wasn't anywhere as difficult yesterday. Ass worship feels wonderful, and can go on for as long as I like. Pussy worship also feels wonderful, but after a certain point I need to cum. That point was about ten minutes ago. Back when we started I told hubby this might be a long post, but I wanted to finish the whole thing before cumming. He was supposed to go slow and take his time. I think he ignored the "go slow" part. But he's keeps backing off every time I get close. Figures he'd pay attention to that half of the instructions. Maybe a few deep breaths and I can continue.

This morning was very similar to the previous two. Breakfast in bed, a relaxing bath, an exquisite massage, and a wonderful orgasm. Why mess with perfection? Speaking of orgasms, I realized that I had been having a lot of them. I'm normally a one-a-day woman. I definitely want one (almost) every day. But that one is enough. I've never had multiple orgasms in a row, and I'm generally not that interest in another until the next day. But the last few days were different - three on Friday and two on Saturday. Today, I'm already most of the way to my second ... would have been there already if hubby wasn't being so annoyingly good at knowing just when to stop. I suspect I'll need a third as well before the day is out.

Anyway, after such a wonderful start, hubby suggested continuing to shop for a purse. I said the purse could wait, and preferred the idea of a lazy Sunday at home. We played a game of Scrabble, ate a light lunch, and went for a stroll around the neighborhood. Nothing special, but wonderful just the same.

After the walk, hubby slipped off my shoes and began massaging my feet and calves. We hadn't walked far, but even so it felt very good. I was still enjoying his touch when Jen called. She wanted to make sure everything was ok, and also to apologize if she had overstayed her welcome. I didn't understand what she was talking about. She said there has been a strange vibe between hubby and I yesterday. He's always polite, but it seemed like he was walking on eggshells, and then just sitting there silently the whole time we talked. Was he afraid of leaving us alone to talk? Did he do something wrong? Were we fighting? Did I want to talk about it?

I said everything was fine, but she persisted, pointing out a bunch of other little things, like how he "waited on us at dinner" and kept calling me "Pamela" instead of "Pam". I realized two things. First, hubby had gone above and beyond spoiling me yesterday. I had gotten completely wrapped up talking to Jen, and should have let hubby leave and do his own thing. Instead, I ignored him, forcing him to hang around listening to our chatter. I even had him cook and serve and clean up dinner for my friend. Second, hubby and I were terrible at hiding our "secret". Sure, we avoided the obvious stuff, but Jen instantly noticed that hubby was acting unusual.

I could deal with the first problem later - I'd apologize to hubby and come up with a way to thank him. The second problem was more urgent. Jen wasn't letting go, and she was seeing through my feeble excuses. I settled on a partial truth: that she had caught us in the middle of a sex game. That just intrigued her further and she wanted to know more. I told her I couldn't really talk about it. She asked if hubby was there and were playing another sex game. She was probably joking, but I responded with another partial truth: that my feet were sore and he was rubbing them. She thought that was hilarious, like I thought a foot rub was the height of kinkiness or something. I endured a few jests about neck massages before getting her to say goodbye.

As he was at my feet the entire time, hubby heard the whole thing, or at least my half of the conversation. He looked up at me and said "I guess we need to talk". I agreed, but I couldn't talk to him like that... naked and kneeling at my feet. It needed to be a discussion between equals. So I called a "time out" on the servant thing, he put on some clothes, and we sat down to talk.

It's an old problem for us. Hubby is very private and I'm a sharer. He thinks our kinks should be completely secret. I don't want to broadcast them to the world, but I get a lot out of sharing and connecting with other people. The compromise has been that I could share whatever I wanted online, but "nobody we know can know". Honestly, it's been a good compromise. I've gotten a lot out of sharing online, and hubby has even come around to seeing it as a very positive thing. He likes what we have, and I wouldn't have gotten here without the sharing, so it's all good. We've also completely avoided all of the messiness that can happen when friends, relatives, or neighbors learn about your kinks. I'm glad that most people don't know about this. As I said, it's been a good compromise.

The one wrinkle is Jen. She's my best friend, and I hate keeping part of my life secret from her. I know I could trust her not to tell anyone else. Hubby has been firm on the "nobody we know can know" rule, though he has acknowledged that if I absolutely had to tell one person, then Jen was the best choice. But the best argument for preserving the status quo has always been that you can't untell someone.

So we sat down to revisit this familiar question: could I tell Jen? Hubby was surprisingly open to the idea. I wouldn't say he was enthusiastic, but he did't shoot it down right away and was honestly trying to talk though the potential pitfalls. He agreed that if I was every going to tell Jen, then this was the perfect opening. In the end, hubby's primary objection was that he'd be embarrassed and wouldn't know how to act around Jen. It's a good point... it took them time to warm up to one another, and it's only been the last several years where it feels like they are comfortable enough not to need me as a buffer. This would probably be a few step backwards. From my perspective, telling Jen was more important to me than how well hubby and Jen got along. He could avoid her entirely if that's what was required. In the end said I could tell Jen if that's what I really wanted, but he wanted to "sleep on it" and not do anything until tomorrow. I told hubby he could remain dressed and have a break from being my servant for an hour or two. I had a few things to do on my own and I'd tell him when I needed him again.

A while later I found hubby, requested the services of my servant, and he obediently stripped off his clothes. I told him how much I had appreciated everything he had done yesterday, and that although he would be serving me for the rest of the day, I was prepared to indulge him a little. I asked him what had been his favorite way of serving me over the last few days. He said he loved any time he got to touch me, but if he had to pick a favorite then it was worshipping my ass while I wrote about what we were doing. Serving me while I was busy online was an incredible turn on for him. I told him that could be arranged, but that today I was more in the mood for pussy worship. A huge grin spread across his face.

And that brings us to the present, where I'm struggling to type coherent sentences while hubby keeps me on the edge of cumming. I can hardly believe I finally got to the end. This is going to feel so very, very, good.

10. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    I think you should tell Jen. Firstly she is obviously concerned about your relationship with your hubby, secondly your hubby will probably enjoy being embarrassed about somebody else knowing. We men are funny, so much fear but coupled with excitement in a sexual situation. You want to share with Jen and being the dominant female your wish should prevail.

11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I would be remiss to not say your story is astonishing. Well done on all accounts and as an advocate of those under the lock and key of the one they love- please make his reward exceptional...

12. Femke_Arjan

Femke_Arjan Member

Netherlands- Noord Holland
    Local Time:
    This thread really is a page turner, thank you @MsPamela for the exquisitely written insights in your dynamic. Thank you for your openness, so we, or at least I, can learn a lot from it. You and your hubby have a wonderful relationship that I think a lot of people are jealous about.

also thanks to others who had interesting discussions and good tips. All is very useful for a starter like me

13. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Today had been a downer. Hubby is working. I made my own breakfast, nobody has given me a full body massage, and I haven't had an orgasm. What a terrible way to start the day. I'm kidding. I'm very, very happy. The previous three days were incredible, but you can't make every day special. And the ordinary days are already pretty damn good.

After yesterday's post, I had an orgasm. I mean like seconds after. That was the longest that I've ever been continuously on the edge, and the result was explosive.

Later, we went out to dinner. Nothing fancy, but I didn't think hubby should have to cook a third night in a row. It was also fun making him call me "Mistress Pamela" in public. He's fine saying it at home, even eager, but out in public he hesitates and whispers, even though nobody could hear. After dinner we watched a little Netflix while he rubbed my feet. I don't think they've ever received so much loving attention.

I told hubby he had been a perfect servant and it was time for his reward. Since he had been so good, I even let him choose the position. He wanted to spoon. I don't get to see hubby's face, or really much of anything in this position. But it still has a lot going for it. I love the feeling of our naked bodies together, my breasts pressed into his back. There's really nothing else like skin-on-skin contact. It's also one of the more reliable positions for hitting his prostate. Lastly, it is not at all strenuous. We can keep at it for as long as he wants. No fatigue or other aches and pains. If I get a little tired from thrusting, I can stop and he'll grind against me. Then when he's done grinding I can try a few more thrusts. It wasn't traditional intercourse, but to me it still felt like we were making love. It was the perfect way to end a wonderful weekend.

---

As with any of our more adventurous times, I like to look back and see if I learned anything new.

First, hubby demonstrated the perfect way to start a day. I don't need a servant for the entire day, just a few hours. Enough for breakfast in bed, a warm bath, a full body massage, and an orgasm. Every day would be overkill, but it might be a nice weekly ritual.

Second, hubby really liked worshiping me while I was posting. I didn't notice the first time, but the second time his cage was thoroughly soaked in precum. We're definitely going to do this more often, though I'll probably opt for shorter posts when he's worshiping my pussy. That last one took forever.

Third, pegging is incredibly intimate. I really have to make a point of doing it more often. With these longer periods of denial, traditional intercourse is off the table. Sometimes I miss it. But it's not the penetration that I miss (in fact I really don't like anything except a finger or maybe two inside me when we do anything else). I miss the close intimate connection, and pegging provides something very similar. Maybe I'll stop calling it pegging and just refer to it as making love, because that's truly what it feels like to me.

Lastly, it's time to tell Jen. This morning, hubby confirmed he was still fine with me telling her, in fact he thought it would be good for me. He requested that I do it when he's not around and that I give him a little time to adjust before throwing him into a social situation with her. That's all perfectly reasonable. I called Jen and told her I was ready share more details about our "sex games", but it would be better in person. I'm heading over to her house in a little while. I'm not sure what she expects. She had been genuinely curious on Sunday, perhaps hoping that her ultra-vanilla friend had finally broadened their horizons a little. What counts as mildly kinky these days? She probably expects whatever that is. I have no idea what I'll say, and to be honest I'm a little nervous.

14. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    just love how this is going. and cant wait to hear more and what Jen might say to all this.
    it gives me some great ideas and can only hope my wife would enjoy some of the same

15. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    This made me laugh.

2 pieces of information:

Firstly, my wife feels the same. She likes pegging me (we don’t call it making love as she’s not that sentimental, it’s just sex to us… I mean, we don’t do the other kind :confused:). She likes me on top so she can watch me. I prefer spooning for the same reasons you described, it’s the most natural, less strenuous and intimate method…

Second piece of information. I re-worked our bedroom the other day to make it more space efficient. A prelude to redecoration.
    “Where do you want me to hang your mirrors.” I asked. She didn’t have a preference instead allowing me to put them where I thought was appropriate.

With her large wall mounted makeup mirror and floor length neither of us will ever miss a moment again! Seeing my own sex face may be slightly uncomfortable, but we have to make these sacrifices.

littleguy3 likes this.
  16. Sexy Slave 69

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    Can't wait for the update

17. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    It felt great to finally share my "chastity life" with Jen. Once the initial shock wore off, her curiosity took over and she had tons of questions. She just couldn't believe that a man would willingly give up orgasms for a few days, let alone weeks or months. I couldn't fault her - sometimes I have trouble believing it myself. I must admit it was kind of fun surprising her with how bold I really am in the bedroom - it was a pleasant reversal from our youth when she was always the adventurous one. We talked for hours. As I was leaving, she mentioned how one of our mutual friends occasionally makes quips along the lines of "what's her secret?" after seeing hubby and I together. Jen joked that she now knows exactly what that secret is. Maybe that's partially true. I doubt chastity can fix a broken relationship, but it can certainly enhance what's already present.

18. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    That's a new one for us, but maybe we should try it. Are you just sort of riding, then, like cowgirl?

Another very interesting idea. I think there's a good spot on one wall near our bed. Maybe I should send hubby to Home Depot.

ChasteHubby2015 and IB-Chaste like this.
  19. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Exactly like that. I do at times lower myself and get closer to her to make it more passionate, but realistically this restricts the movement.

It’s a great way to do it as I am in control of the penetration which means it never misses my spot, but with that goes the humiliation/discomfort of her watching me as I essentially use her dildo for my own pleasure.

Rectrix and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  20. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Hubby and I celebrated the end of Locktober! He spent a good part of the morning tied up and waiting for me to dole out the next little bit of pleasure. I got the best of both worlds: giving hubby a very memorable tease, and reading a book. How often does one get to combine two of their favorite things? I no longer worry about hubby getting bored - it's clear he loves every second, regardless of how long I leave him with only his thoughts and an aching erection for company. So I read my book, only slightly distracted by the thrill of knowing he's upstairs, helpless and waiting. At the end of each chapter I took a break and played with him a little. Usually just for a minute or two so I could get back to my book. But there were a few extended breaks where I enjoyed seeing just how long I could keep him right on the edge.

During one of those extended breaks, I finally let hubby cum. Not a real orgasm, he still has a long way to go before that. I kept stroking him and pausing. Lighter and lighter strokes, until it was just a single fingertip running along the length of his cock. Longer and longer pauses while his cock twitched helplessly, ready to burst. During one of those pauses, a little cum dribbled out. More cum followed. Not in spurts, but more of a trickle. A trickle that kept going and going. He had saved up a lot of cum since his last orgasm way back in early September, and it was all coming out now. I caught some in my hand, which I immediately fed to hubby even while more trickled out. Then I did my best to scoop up the remainder, and hubby licked my fingers clean without a fuss. That's one of the signs of a properly ruined orgasm - he's still so horny that he doesn't mind the recycling. In fact, this time I'd say he was almost eager. After a real orgasm, however, he wants nothing to do with it. We're still working on that, and I try to be understanding given that he only gets practice a few times a year. I decided to leave him tied up for one more chapter, the taste of his cum still on his lips. When I returned, I gave his cock a few final strokes before releasing him from his bonds.

I snuggled up to hubby so we could talk about Locktober. Overall, he enjoyed it and felt it was our best one yet. (I rank it as tied with our first one, several years ago, which also happened to be the first time he went a month without an orgasm.)

He struggled spending each week locked, but then the reward on Sunday was worth it. I asked him how he'd feel doing the same thing outside of Locktober. He thought I meant making once-a-week unlocks our new routine, and he panicked a little. He said that frequent teasing made it easier to cope with the lack of orgasms. He wasn't sure how he would handle fewer unlocks on a long term basis, but he'd try if that's what I really wanted. I reassured him that I was only considering it as an occasional thing, for some variety perhaps one week per month, and that I enjoy playing with his cock far too much to restrict myself to once a week on a permanent basis. He was quite relieved.

He mentioned that pegging had made a huge difference. The ten day stretch at the end had actually been easier than the earlier weeks because of the pegging, and maybe that would be a good addition for those locked weeks. That was a very useful tidbit. I really have to remember pegging more often. We both love it, but for some reason I'm not in the habit of making it happen.

I asked how he was feeling about waiting until December. He said that for the last couple of weeks he didn't know how he was going to last that long without an orgasm. The frustration of being denied for so long had been very distracting, almost painful. But now he felt a lot calmer. The desire and frustration were still strong, but more in the range that he knew he could handle. That was pretty much what I expected. He really had been ready to burst, but now after a ruined orgasm things weren't quite so urgent. Just enough release to keep the frustration from becoming overwhelming, without diminishing the wonderful level of horniness. In fact, he got hard several times as we were talking. I already had my fill of teasing him, but I allowed him to play with himself for a one minute after we finished our discussion. I had to use an ice pack to get him locked back up afterwards.

With Locktober behind us, I'm now thinking about what I want to do in November. I'm looking forward to getting back to our routine. I missed being able to edge hubby whenever I felt like it, and he'll probably get unlocked quite a bit over the next week or so. I haven't told hubby, but I set a goal to peg him once a week. I think I just need to make it a habit. Or maybe I'll find that it doesn't work quite as well as a regular thing, and we'll go back to once-in-a-while. Either way, trying this for a month feels like a good idea.

21. little_dude

little_dude Active member

Local Time:
    this again sounds hot!
    How has your NOvermber gone so far?

22. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    I'm not thinking of it as NOvember. It's just a normal month for us, which most of the time means hubby has to make do with only a ruined orgasm or two. This week has been very normal and routine so far, which is nice. We can't keep the intensity dialed up to 10 all the time!

Metlhok, ChasteHubby2015 and iome343 like this.
  23. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    It felt great to finally share my "chastity life" with Jen.
    Your relationship is really great, full of love and sharing, could you give more details about your conversation with Jen, her questions, your answers, what you've kept secret.
    How do you envisage the meeting between your husband and Jen, what do you expect from it, and what does Jen expect from her side?

24. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Wow, those are some complicated questions.

Honestly, that first conversation was kind of a blur. I was very nervous when we started, and it lasted way longer than I expected. I only remember bits and pieces. I jumped right in telling her that I keep hubby's cock locked up, and she mistakenly thought I was doing it because he had cheated on me. It took a little while to come back from that detour, mostly because she couldn't see why a man would willingly endure chastity. She still doesn't fully understand/believe that part of it. She also thinks I'm lying (or at least exaggerating) about making hubby wait three months for an orgasm.

She'd heard some of the terminology ("cock cage", "pegging") but didn't really know anything beyond a definition. She had a lot of questions about how everything evolved over time. She was having a lot of trouble reconciling the person she's known forever with the things I was telling her that I do. That became easier once I laid it out as a series of small steps over many years. Since that first conversation, she's kind of fascinated by the whole idea of chastity. She's asked me something along the lines of "is he locked up now?" almost every day.

She wants to ask hubby a lot of questions as well, but I told her that he's not ready for that (and may never be). So she acts like she doesn't know anything in front of him. The three of us went out to dinner last night, and aside from some awkward pauses early on, it mostly felt normal.

There's only one thing I kept secret from Jen: my journal here. Some of the posts are a bit graphic and it would almost feel like I was letting my best friend hang out in our bedroom and watch hubby and I. I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

25. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    Thank you for these clarifications, it is indeed so incredible that we can understand that Jen had a hard time admitting it... nevertheless she can judge by what she sees
    You are a model of patience, respect and love for your husband ...Bravo

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice