What does Chastity actually mean nowadays?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Paul Martin 75, Dec 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Paul Martin 75

Retired Engineer
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    When you hear the word Chastity or Chaste, what runs through your mind. I am not trying to be provocative but knowing me it probably will. Orgasm denial, what the fuck is that all about eh? You’ve saved yourself for someone and you get that. Ruined Orgasms, seriously, you would rather enjoy not givlng someone the near perfect high? whenever I have given people a really good O, I feel really good about it, kinda high. Whenever ive failed I feel not so good but I know Ive tried. So I guess I am asking you to tell me what on earth do you get from wrecking youre partners sexual pleasure. Or are you just a Pyschopath?

2. DirtyDaddy219

DirtyDaddy219 Sexualy expanding my outlook through life.

Steel mover
    North West Indiana Chesterton
    Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    For me, when I'm with my wife I make sure she gets there and gets to explode. With another man I prefer chastity so they don't spend time my penis and they get to enjoy and explore my enjoyment of their cock inside of me.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  3. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Taking this question at face value...you are on a chastity site (likely not accidental) and I'd think you've encountered the context of chastity, orgasm denial, etc.

(Written by a recipient of ruined orgasms) Imagine being denied for days, weeks, months and built up tremendous sexual tension and sensitivity. The combination of physical and mental/emotional buildup and desire. Feeling pleasure through the energy of someone else's pleasure (e.g. wife's orgasms while you are denied). The intensity builds up, yielding a higher high. "Perfect" is subjective. Like the suspense of a fine thriller movie, the process of a ruined orgasm builds the suspense, the thrill of the endorphines and pending explosion. Only to result in no crash of pleasure or the drop from prolactin. Held in suspension, the lack of full release creates a new tension that is frustratingly delicious. Eventually the body subsides from the intensity, pleasure and frustration, but the buzz of horniness remains.

Variety, experimentation and play. Why not play around with it?

Good O's, good teases, good ruins, all are a fine art of skill and mastered technique. Used to different delicious erotic effect.

4. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    And then again, for some of us it’s about a true, deep and unending sacrifice of sexual pleasure for the sake of a more profound emotional goal: absolute submission to the person we love and desire. I am not looking for orgasm, delayed, ruined or otherwise. I’ve been radically de-sexed, as if neutered - the difference between this and castration being that desire remains, leading to a state of permanent aching frustration.

Without and Caged4Sazz like this.
  5. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Quite clearly, no one is “wrecking” anyone else’s pleasure. Everyone who is on the receiving end of orgasm denial has signed up for it, and many (I suspect almost all) have begged for it. One of the most frequent refrains here in CM is “I wish my wife would be more strict” - and whenever someone speaks of chastity becoming long term or permanent there’s a chorus of congratulations. I don’t see any victims here… except perhaps some unfortunate women who’ve been manipulated into enacting a sadistic role that doesn’t reflect their own inclinations, in order to placate their masochistic partners.

Rubbersoul and Caged4Sazz like this.
  6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Being chaste applies to more the virtue staying pure side of things. Wearing a chasity device handing keys over crosses into femdom. I don't see anyone wrecking anything if person submitted to the terms. Personally it makes when I do get off better to me. I'd never permanently give it up.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  7. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Ah well that’s new! Have you accepted my argument from the other thread that a person “submitting to the terms” makes it ok?

8. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Nope not hijacking threads to talk in circles

9. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    How does one “hijack” a thread?
    Wouldn’t that require a thread to have some predetermined trajectory that could be derailed?

10. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Kinda how you're trying to do now mentioning another topic in this one. I'll never take away from the importance or value of consent

11. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    No, I get that you’re a big fan of consent. It’s clearly of central importance to you. I just took umbrage at what seemed to be an insistence on it being a self evident good. I have a thing for women in high heels, but don’t think others should be criticised for liking flats, or bare feet.

12. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    For us it started as a way to enhance our play time and evolved into a life style. I would get all amp'd up waiting for release, willing to please her in any way, and when she cut me loose I was at the top of the mountain. Then it became control over my cock and pleasing her more and better. Even today after many years I look for her approval to be let out and would not go back and change a thing. To me, she is the most exciting thing in the world.

DirtyDaddy219 and Caged4Sazz like this.
  13. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Everyone is wired differently and experiences satisfaction in different ways.. I agree that other then the dumb ass captions on some of the memes, most are here because for them it works how ever you/they define a satisfactory solution. In think in reality chastity is sort of a joke. In a legal married relationship as well as others, the person who has the lower drive becomes the gate keeper for sex. There isn't a cage in the world that cant be removed given enough time and desire so the cage to a great degree is nothing but a symbal of the game but useless for enforcement. When I read some of the memes posted the first thing that cokmes to mind is that the bitch is just stupid and at the very least I would completly cut her off financially or just leave if I didn't like her attitude and wasn't getting anything our of it. Trust me if the chaste member wasn't getting something out of the arrangement it would over and done.

14. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Absolutely - the cage just guards against impulsive masturbation or unfaithfulness. The only thing that actually keeps someone chaste is their own commitment.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice