3 days in CB-6000 - dryest skin of my life! What went wrong?!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SoonToBe, Sep 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    Right now my entire shaft, head to base, and some of my scrotum are covered in a thick layer of dry skin that is so intense it feels like I'm wearing a condom when I touch myself. It was completely fine just a few days ago, without so much as a patch of dry skin. Right now it's beginning to peel, and the skin underneath seems healthy, but I worry that if I continue doing the wrong thing in my chastity belt I'm going to end up constantly like this! Please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong and how to prevent this in the future.

I received my first chastity device, a CB-6000 this weekend, and my girlfriend and I have kept me in it almost the entire time, only coming out to change spacers and ring sizes to find what seems to be the most comfortable fit. I've settled, for now, on a large and comfortable ring, and I read somewhere a recommendation that I use soap to lubricate the shaft when it's hard to get the tube on due to an erection, so that I could more easily slide it on. After spending half an hour trying to ice my shaft and balls to no avail, I did the soap method and it worked perfectly, so I've been sticking with that. I was taking it on and off a lot and this link (right here) is the closest equivalent I could find online to what I'm using. Same color, same product, same name, same packaging, just a different brand name.

Basically I was getting some water, putting a dab of that soap on my finger tips, soaping up my shaft and getting it all sudsy, then sliding on the tube and clicking the lock. It was painless and worked great. For the first few days I didn't notice any problems, I wore it night and day without an issue for a day and a half after my initial trials of switching it back and forth with different rings and spacers to find my perfect fit. Yesterday morning when my girlfriend gave me permission to unlock myself, I felt my shaft and immediately noticed how dry it had become. I didn't realize how bad it was at first, and just got some moisturizer, Lubriderm Advanced Therapy, I've provided a link if you want to see more details (right here). I applied it liberally, and rubbed it in really good, covering the whole area. Then I found that with so much lubrication it was simple enough to slide the tube back on without using the hand soap like I had been doing previously. I thought, considering how dry my skin had become, that using moisturizing lotion would be a much smarter choice than hand soap.

After spending the day in the belt like this, maybe a total of 9 hours, I got home to find that my skin was just as bad as in the morning if not worse. My girlfriend and I decided it would be wise to keep me unlocked for the rest of the night. I applied more lubrication and went to bed. When I woke up this morning I found that the skin was beginning to peel, and that when I applied more lubrication the large dry patch covering the majority of my shaft began to burn a bit as I rubbed on the lotion. The burning subsided after I stopped applying the lotion.

It's an ugly sight, and it just seems like a really extreme case of sudden dry skin. Can anyone explain to me what I did wrong, how I can help this to heal, and how to prevent this from happening in the future?

2. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    the first thing you did wrong ,IMO, was using soap as a lubricant.
    the best thing i have found is baby oil GEL.it lubes and protects,has aloe in it and is easy to use.
    i have had what you are describing,and that was before i knew anything about a chastity device.
    take a long soaking bath to get most of the dried skin off,give it a day or two to let it recover and then try again using the gel.

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
  4. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, I'll do that and give it a few days then, once everything seems healed, try it again.

Would that baby oil gel allow the skin to breathe, you think? I'm not sure what it is specifically that would prevent the skin from breathing, so I don't know what I should look to avoid.

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:58 AM
    johnsons baby oil is the answer, i'm locked 24/7 no problem.

6. SoonToBe

SoonToBe Member

Local Time:
    Is that the baby oil gel that has been referenced, or actual baby oil?

I don't have either of those on me at the moment, but I do have a lot of aloe which I'm currently using to help heal the damage that has been done by what I'm assuming is the soap. Maybe it even gave me a slight chemical burn from just sitting on the skin for so long. It's the worst dry skin I've ever had, and on such a precious part of me... Not a good thing.

Anyway, is it safe to just use raw aloe as a lubricant? Opinions anyone?

7. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:58 AM
    agree with all that - hubby always uses baby oil and has had no problems being locked up at all - well apart from getting horny and not being able to do anything about it ;)

8. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have used both baby oil and baby oil gel. The better of the two IMO is the gel. I have also used hand lotion as a lubricant. When I don't use anything my skin get very irritated, so I prefer to use some type of lube to prevent this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice