How to convert a submissive lady to a dominant key holder

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Shaun, Jan 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    I’ve posted before and given updates on how I proposed introducing chastity. There were moments I thought my wife may be cheating but we are stronger than ever.

our sex life is also great, but our routine now includes me eating her pussy nearly every time we have sex. In the past, this would lead to her telling me she wants my cock. Last night… she said, get the vibrator and I’ll cum on your face. I ran and grabbed the wand, which we brought on our weekend away. She orgasmed, but without any squirting. It was amazing and I continued to eat her pussy for a while. After, I did missionary and I came almost immediately.

this morning… she was telling me how much she loved last night, and she was surprised how quick I ran to get the toy when she said she wants to come on me.. she smiled and grabbed my cock.

later in the morning, she suggested I get rid of the toy because it makes it hard for her to cum from regular sex. Then tonight in the shower, she said…. I hope you still have our toy.

I just don’t know how to take it a little further, where she locks me up and keep me frustrated

2. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    She has her toy - You have your cage. Surprise her !

petevans, corsac and Shaun like this.
  3. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Just tell her about it. I ripped the bandaid off and finally did that myself yesterday and I wish I had done it sooner. She may want to learn more about it because of her desire to satisfy you. She may even be curious yourself. Or she may not want anything to do with it. Either way, you'll know. Have you two talked about kink at all?

petevans, Shaun and Breathe like this.
  4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    I wonder if she’s on another website asking everyone how to turn her submissive husband into a strict, whip wielding Dominant.

petevans, RoyMunson and JaySaysYes like this.
  5. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    Most women are open to it or enjoy locking up their man. Either they like sex with you, in which case locking and teasing you will make it better for her, or she doesn't like sex with you, in which case it will make it better for her too. Either way, her controlling your cock is better than not. If you take it logically, it's quite straight forward :)

6. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    If that statement was even remotely true, then you wouldn’t have so many threads from men on this site asking: How do I get my (wife, girlfriend, main squeeze, etc) to… ?

Also, more women would be asking how to get their men into a chastity device. Yes, there have been a few, but the percentages are telling.

7. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    In my case I suggested it she said fine whatever. After a week or so she starting benefits of it for her. As weeks went into months she was a convert. You have to have the nerve to first bring it up and at same time don't pester her to death once she says ok. She knows you're in chasity don't tell her every 15 minutes. Im convinced most men sabotage themselves in these situations.

8. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    I think too many men are scared of rejection.

petevans and secretdan like this.
  9. secretdan

secretdan Active member

Education
    USA
    Local Time:
    So I hear about all of the benefits of chastity for her. The man becomes more attentive and caring towards his wife/partner. She gets as many orgasms as she wants without worrying about him. But I already soil her to death and am a good househusband. To top it off, she doesn’t necessarily want more orgasms. I’m trying to find a good extra benefit for her. She’s currently indulging me because it’s my kink, but I wonder if she’ll ever find other benefits for herself.

10. sissymaid_honeydew

sissymaid_honeydew Active member

part time, self-employed; otherwise busy
    virginia
    Local Time:
    before my GF became my Mistress and Fiancee, She was anxious, and worried if She could meet my sexual/physical needs. we discussed things, and.... i am always available to meet Her needs for intimacy and physical satisfaction: kissing, hugs, massages and pleasing when She wants it! or when i can sorta sneak it in! She's still contemplating the milking schedule.

petevans and sextudent like this.
  11. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    NOTHING will turn a submissive woman off more than a submissive man. If she is submissive then imagine you are throwing limps lettuce leaves at her and asking her if she likes it.

A submissive woman wants a strong man to guide, nurture, support and encourage her, as well as do the things in the bedroom like grabbing her hair and fucking her hard from behind while she begs for mercy she doesn't really want.

Why not rephrase the question.
    • How can I get a lady to participate in my kink?
    • How can I get a lady to play the sex games I want?
    • How can I get a lady to do the sex things I want her to do?
    • How can I get an unwilling participant to participate?
    Why do you want to be in chastity?

If you just want to be in chastity because it turns you on then tell her.

If you want to be in chastity to refocus you away from your current cock-centric thinking then tell her.

But really, just be honest with her. The worst is she will dump you for the dominant man of her dreams, and that is okay because it allows you the freedom to find the woman of your dreams.

12. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:07 AM
    This is a simple question.

Tell your submissive that you are playing a new game, you are locking your cock away from her so she cant have it, and it is up to her to get you to give her the key.

That way you can fuck her till her eyes roll with a strap on, she will tease the fuck out of you to get the key. A good submissive will try very hard to get that key lol

As time goes by I am sure the dimension can be flipped so she has control of the key, but initially the game has to be under your control even if you tell her that you wont use the key yourself unless she succeeds in seducing you to give it too her.

petevans and Shaun like this.
  13. enslavedbyc

Local Time:

…and he can order her to get on her knees and secure him in his cage. After it’s secured and she has the key safely locked in her vault, he can grab her by the hair and tell her that EVERY TIME she lets him out she going to receive a thrashing while tied to the bed. After which she will be repeatedly ravished until he’s exhausted. Then God help her if she hasn’t got his device securely in place when he wakes from his nap.

That’s how you get a submissive wife to keep you in chastity!

petevans likes this.
  14. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    agreed!

think of it this way, too. The feminine reflects and amplifies. If you bring her strong, sexual masculine, she will respond with the feminine equivalent. It almost doesn’t matter what your kink is. If it’s genuine, your sexual energy and your true and excited about it, it will likely arouse her.

that said, she may need to overcome her own issues about her sexuality first. Help her with that…being supportive and giving her time and space, but create a safe masculine container for her to open up.

then have fun!

JaySaysYes likes this.
  15. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd agree with alot of this its human nature for a woman to want a dominant, take control man in most cases. At least in my experience. That said I think part of it too is taming the dominant man is an appeal to women. You start off meek or submissive it won't work 9 out of 10 times.

16. JamesD

JamesD Active member

Local Time:
    My ex was swtich. She had a lot of submissive wants. It is natural for a submissive woman to lock her partner she can get her domination from elsewhere... ie cuckolding.

LukeVallentine and Shaun like this.
  17. Ruffian

Verified Female

Noth Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    Dude, Just be honest with her, Explain some perks for her. Explain some perks for you, But Just talk and be honest with each other.

locked_top and Shaun like this.
  18. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    Conceptually…. I like this idea. Not sure how well it will work.

locked_top and Ruffian like this.
  19. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for all the thoughts and replies. I have brought it up a couple of times. We’ve gone to a local sex store and looked around for toys. I hinted towards the dildos for her, and I brought her to the chastity devices and said it may be fun. She showed no interest, and just walked by. Commented, why would anyone do that.

20. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What did you tell her?

21. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    I hope the customized cage we ordered will give my misses a bit more of a thrill in taking control.

Shaun likes this.
  22. Shaun

Shaun Member

Local Time:
    Posting an update on this. Sex tonight involved her telling me as soon as I started kissing her that she wants my face between her legs! I got to eat her beautiful pussy for quite a while… oddly, I was not rock hard, so when she climbed on me to fuck me with her extremely wet pussy… she could hardly feel my cock.

I got her to climb over me, and she sucked me while I ate her from behind. It was incredible. Eventually she climbed on again, and I came almost immediately.

I feel if I included a dildo, and I could get her to cum hard she will enjoy that more than sex. Then, getting her to lock me won’t affect her happiness! She will also see how horny and attentive I am. I just want her to control me, and keep my mind focused on her and her sweet pussy.

23. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Wonderful update.

Shaun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice