What do women want?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Claud_Bear, Jan 28, 2024.

1. Claud_Bear

Claud_Bear Active member

North Carolina USA
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    First off, don't mean to offend anyone or kink shame in any way. I am just curious of the attraction and dynamics of how "sissies" fit in to the different relationships here.

How do sissies work in a heterosexual relationships and how far do they go? I can understand an alpha type male wanting/needing an escape from being in charge and wanting to fully surrender control, especially if they have a management or a type of job that requires them to take control. To fully let go would be very therapeutic.
    Now, on the outside looking in, I don't fully understand why a man would want to fully submit to a full time life of crossdressing for the sole purpose humiliation? I can understand if the person suffered from gender dysphoria and this was their only way to feel they were being their true self but the humiliation part would still not make since to me.
    The other side of this that I don't understand is how a woman would want a full time husband that dresses overtly feminine all the time and wants constant humiliation all the time. From my experience, most women are attracted to a person with a lot of confidence and a sense to protect and provide. This seems to be evident when a cucked couple have a bull and he is part of the humiliation of the sissy husband.

So, I guess my question is are women really turned on and happy with a man that gives up everything that makes him a man full time? Do those sissies still do the typical manly things like, dig a ditch in the yard, cut up a fallen tree, work in freezing temperatures to repair a frozen well? Stuff like that.

Antonio232 likes this.
  2. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    Not sure if this helps, but I had a girlfriend who felt that anyone could look sexy in a skirt or dress, including men. She enjoying seeing me wear lingerie, pantyhose, and short skirts. I guess the look turned her on regardless of who was wearing the items. I will say her first sexual experience was with another woman, although she is not lesbian. Maybe pan-sexual is the right description. We often had sex with both us in lingerie. She was also getting into keeping me caged. When ended up breaking up for other reasons, but it was very enjoyable. I think some women are very open minded and comfortable with a man who is in touch with his feminine side.

3. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    I know one woman who has a "dollification" kink: dressing people to look like lovely dollies was her thing. She met someone who initially identified as a sissy, they started dating, and the woman eventually collared the submissive ... who now identifies as a trans woman.

There are women who are into sissies, or at least tolerant of sissy / crossdressing partners, but I find them quite rare in the kink scene.

That almost certainly depends on the relationship dynamic, and the physical abilities of the sissy in question.

4. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    I find it intersting that people with kinks ask other people why they engage in their kinks. Logic would tell you why.
    You could ask why do women like their man in chastity hmmm or do they maybe they just tolerate it for peace. Why are some women into hairy men and some women dislike hairy men the list of why questions are endless . Sometimes better not to ask why and compliment those guys with tge courage to discuss their kinks with wife.. and then just heap praise on the accepting wife

5. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    I don't want husband as a full time sissy and I don't think he'd agree to it anyhow. Yes, I have him as a sissy for Discipline. Yes, sometimes I like seeing him walk around the house in lingerie. (happens allot less often now that baby isn't a baby anymore). Yes, when we do PIV I usually like him in lingerie, makeup & perfume. But not always.

Allot of times you just want to play kissy kissy on the couch, then go upstairs as you start to undress each other then go in the bedroom, close the door and so what married people do.

We know some ladies out there who like having their husbands or boyfriends as full time sissies but most of the ladies we know who sissify their husbands don't want it full time.

6. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    That stereotype exists for a moment, not a full time experience. It's kink play, or a 1 in a million.

That stereotype also only exists for a moment, it's kink play, or a 1 in a million.

Women are designed to seek certain things that men provide. If the city-dwelling metrosexual man has no need to chop wood etc. then the city-dwelling woman has no need for it either.

But, I have never met a woman that isn't attracted to the patented maleness of someone that builds structures, turns trees to charcoal to make good soil that grows food that supports a family. So there is that.

But, if a sissy can do those things then I see no reason why a woman wouldn't be attracted to that sissy man.

The wimpy, vomit-inducing, safe-space-seeking, scared of words, noncy-poncy sissies (and by that I mean "men") that are stereotypical sissy men will generally struggle to find a viable mate that isn't also a sissy or a blue-haired man-hating lasbian.

Dianna1395 and Antonio232 like this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I don't identify as a sissy, but I'll share my thoughts. Every woman is different, and what one enjoys another might find repulsive.

My wife has never really found men attractive, especially not the macho "type A" or "alpha" men. She liked me because I seemed more like one of her close female friends rather a man. Of course, she would later learn there was more to that than mere coincidence. She also finds women physically attractive, especially women with nice boobs. Me transitioning brought changes to my body that she ended up becoming rather fond of, particularly my chest, my skin being softer, and the loss of erectile function.

Would most women find these changes in their partner positive? Probably not. I would suppose that most would find these changes to be negative.

But there are aspects of my personality that might be considered by many to be masculine, which she also finds attractive. I'm mechanically inclined and can fix nearly anything, I love the outdoors and teach our kids about outdoorsy stuff (which she knows nothing about), and I'm a fighter both figuratively and literally. I don't give up on a challenge and will fight for what I believe in. And she values those characteristics about me.

Dianna1395, allen817 and Claud_Bear like this.
  8. SubBill1959

SubBill1959 Member

Retired
    Gettysburg. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I personally don't have much interest in cross dressing. However, I read a story where a man's wife made him wear panty hose under his suit to work. He was worried that someone would see. From the embarrassment and humiliation standpoint, I would do that. And I would find it very hot.

I recently bought a maid's uniform and stockings from Amazon to see what the hype was about. I do most of the cleaning in our house. But in the end, it didn't go with my body type (a little too wide in the middle, if you know what I mean) and I didn't get anything out of it.

So, for me, unless she requires it for some reason, I'm not into it.

Antonio232 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice