Has your keyholder lost interest over time?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fandango4t5, Mar 28, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    I googled it think it's red room cabins is company. There's 2 of them I believe.

Shellysboytoy and onawim like this.
  2. Khalessisboy

Khalessisboy New member

Local Time:
    We went through this sort of ‘limbo’ with my chastity. It was not that my wife was tired of it (All thought this was my perception) it was the evolution of it becoming expected and a way of life rather than a kinky bed time game. It was a lack of communication between us that led me to struggle and miss the ‘game of it’ But she was tired of the extra stuff to do/ make sure I’m teased/ tell me to lock up/ unlock me/ for her the ‘game’ was old. But I needed some reassurance this was what was expected and what she still wanted. It became a standing order if you will. She’s not going to meantion it etc, I’m a grown man and shouldn’t need constant reminder but staying caged will be expected. Sounds cliche but My take away is open and frank communication is always important LOL.

corsac, tiruh811 and m1ll like this.
  3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    My wife definitely looses interest on a regular basis.

‘I don’t mind though. I understand she is not the one locked up, and horny all the time.
    I think from what I read that a lot of men expect constant attention. But even if we want to serve our KH, if we ask for constant attention, they end up serving us. The mental labor they have to do is just not right.

I am locked when she wants me to be… and I try to be nice and kind and well behaved as a result. Then she gets true benefits from the relationship, and feels motivated to engage and play with me.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:48 PM
    It's been a thing in our relationship for about 5 years and it's never really fully embedded and has always been me pushing it. It's coincided witha family bereavement 2 children and a miscarriage so when things like that happen is naturally takes a back seat. I still really want it though. It's not just chastity though it's the kink lifestyle and more importantly the intimacy and attention I crave.

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Yes. She lost interest when I imposed chastity upon us. When it was my decision to be caged.

When I stopped controlling it, let go of the reigns and just allowed it to be a thing if she wanted it, well that’s when she decided she did. She preferred our lives that way. Now it feels fully embedded. Recently she left me outing the cage for a few days and I thought she’d put it to one side for a while… but then I got a text out of the blue “don’t think you’re staying out of your cage much longer.”

She doesn’t have interest in teasing me all the time. She doesn’t have interest in constant sexual encounters. I’m just cool with that and it feels fine. She wants me in a cage and that’s when I’m happiest. The kink is less important,

M@rcellus likes this.
  6. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Same with us. She's very insistent on chastity and very good at supervising that this is the case. She still has a huge desire to be licked, it's most nights before sleep even when we've wound the clock down playing board games. I think that's all I really hoped for, and it is very important to me that it works for my mistress. Feeling an expectation to do other stuff would burst my bubble. The toy bag is about to be added to. I have a week off now, locked up tonight but with video proof sent of securing of key and cage on. She still thanks me as if I'm doing her a favour. I will likely spend 8 nights caged non stop and see her tomorrow. I don't really understand how some keyholders can claim that that is too much hassle. Don't they want to be nice towards their lover?

7. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think She loses interest as She has told me as much. What happens is as my horniness levels rise I feel that She pays less attention to me. When my horniness is low all seems normal. She stays constant but my perceived level of Her interest changes as my horniness level changes

8. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Your horniness is your problem not hers. Do you feel that sacrificing relief is your contribution?

herluckyboi likes this.
  9. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    I totally agree. I am locked and in Her control. Sometimes it is mentally more difficult for me than other times. Not having relief is both my sacrifice and my need

10. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I get you. We go through long spells of me being locked but she still likes me going down on her... often. She's not bothered about anal play until I have been locked for at least a month. I'm on here because I don't find it easy to have given up my genitals. But it's her way or no way.

11. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Yeah, she lost interest in enforced chastity. One day, she said "you don't really need to wear that now" or something like that, so that was that. (I really don't mind not wearing it.) Fortunately, she didn't lose interest in me. Or having me behave and treat her like I am in chastity.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice