Foreskin leakage and protecting against pinching

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by logo, Apr 3, 2024.

1. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    my Master keeps me chastised 24/7/365 (3 years and 2 months, now, with approved exceptions), and enjoys keeping His property (normal size, grower with very loose skin and testicles) in a fairly tight cage. The largest challenge, especially in His full belt, is that my loose foreskin tends to leak out of the pee hole of my cage (whether an HT or a Total Chastity "little nub" on His belt). The exposed skin is very sensitive to rubbing on underwear, clothing, etc., and thus a problem except when i am naked.

As an emergency measure, i put a bandaid over the pee-hole, which prevents the bulging/leakage. But i'd be grateful for other Superiors' and chastised males' experience and suggestions for managing this issue in a more stable and sustainable way.

Thanks in advance from a new member but long-time reader and chastised male.

2. TemptressesCagedToy

Local Time:
    1:37 PM
    What I've found works for me, is that when I clean up after a pee/ if my Temptress has had me leaking I use a damp cotton bud to give a quick clean any excess urine/ pre cum which may have gotten onto the cage. When doing so, I use the cotton bud to push my foreskin back. For me anyway I find it helps to keep it at least half retracted at any one time.

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    I just accept it but feel your pain. I am a m/sub with a f/dom. I too have had issues where my flappy foreskin gets rubbed raw. I have also been able to rub it to orgasm which I don't do now. See gallery's to see my long foreskin.

4. Lovemetal

Lovemetal Long term member

Oz
    Local Time:
    10:37 PM
    Wear a sanity pad all the time

5. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your answers!

For me, the tip of foreskin will be constantly pushed back through the piss-hole, since the cage is tight (as Master wants it). It's a fairly small hole, so the bit sticking out is small... perhaps 1/4" or less (ca. 5-8 mm). But that is quite sensitive flesh, and because it is sticking out of the smooth dome of the actual cage, it is very exposed and my underwear or pants rub against it immediately, and painfully. Master wants me to be comfortable for everyday situations (work, socializing), and allows me to switch to a stainless steel ring for exercise.

What i'm thinking of is some kind of cap or cover that would block the piss hole so that flesh could not stick through (i'm not worried about leaking of fluids), but which would remove easily for urination. i guess i may have to fabricate something... A Band-Aid does work, and has a soft pad over the pee-hole, but each time i remove it, i need another new one. Being an older male, i need to urinate a lot, too. i guess i could just carry Bandaids in my pocket, along with the funnel. :)

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @logo. praps you cud be put in a inverted cage and then it wont rub on anything. cos its inside you.

7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Yep, often had to carry around a roll of sellotape. My mistress finds it amusing that she can make life so complicated for me. She also let's me change into my metal cage but during a video call so her willy can't be touched and remains very small. She's in the camp of, "if he's submissive enough to agree to getting caged he doesn't deserve a penis".

8. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    Looks like the cellphone tape or band-aid solution is the easiest, then. It's not that big a deal, i guess... if i weren't so absent minded!

9. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    For hygiene, I always use cages with enough openings to be able to insert the tip of my pinky to pull back the foreskin, line up my penis, and pee cleanly.

it also allows for much easier cleaning without removal.
    In addition, I have found that cages that are too small and enclosed create irritation and swelling on my extra skin: no good!

foe the pinching, I use a custom sized cage that is the exact size as my most flaccid penis, plus a 1/4 inch for the foreskin!

Attached Files:

10. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    the easiest method i have used in the past is just get a piece of Blu-Tac work it until it is supple and then just press it over the end of the tube and you will find it sticks there but also a small part pushes through the slit or hole keeping the foreskin inside. The bonus is when you need to pull it off for a pee you can instantly see the extra molded section and replace it afterwards in the exact same position. Works well and easier than tape.

Springtime and logo like this.
  11. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    This sounds like an excellent solution, if it will stick to metal. i think i could roughen the outside of the cage, around the hole, to improve adhesion, as well. Thanks!

12. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    No need to roughen the area the Blu Tac sticks just fine especially if you work it first and then push it into place over the hole or slit, you can actually almost cover the entire end of the tube with it and then it comes off like a moulded cap when you need to pee.

Caged4Sazz likes this.
  13. logo

logo New member

Retired
    Southern California
    Local Time:
    The Blu Tac is working well, so far. It doesn't always stick immediately, though... i have to be careful the cage's metal is entirely dry and clean. Working the Blu Tac a little after removing it to pee restores its slickness, though, and then it sticks pretty well. Thank you!

i'm also going to check out something i never heard of before a few days ago: adhesive silicone nipple protectors (made for women) which seem like they also might be a good way to close of the piss-holes of my cage in an easily removable and restorable way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice