Credibility of chastity

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by lockedbaguette, May 5, 2024.

1. lockedbaguette

lockedbaguette New member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Hello there!

I've been feeling a certain way about how chastity seems to be going in the popular culture.

First, clearly the interest keeps growing sharply, we're seeing more adoption, more innovation and all that.

Buuut, I'm wondering how much of it is chastity and how much of it is just kinky stuffs. I truly believe that male chastity is a great tool in a marriage, it's the ultimate implementation of "Behind each great man is a great woman". It's really a fantastic way to cement a relationship.

So sure, it's hot, but why is there such a little emphasis on why it's a good thing and sooooo much mix up with humiliation, cuck stuff, sissy stuff, bnwo stuff, general misandry etc?

I feel like all this is pollution that decridibilizes a wonderful practice that do allow women to embrace their full role as wives, to leverage their beauty and feminity to keep their man motivated, competitive and masculine/dominant. Seriously, since going chaste I've nearly multiplied the amount of money I make by four, I invest most of it and we'll be able to retire early. Meanwhile the job market is a blood bath and I keep watching my peers going in debt or going homeless.

So I'm just wondering, isn't there a little too much at stake for this to be mixed with with silly kinks constantly? I wouldn't mind if the ratio was more realistic but there are nearly zero voices on the true benefits of the practice compared to the kinky folks.

Anyone else feeling this way?

2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    It is a kink always will be, just like the cage is a sex toy always will be. Some people adopt it as a lifestyle and marital aid, that's great as it is beneficial. It will always be first and foremost a kink though. There's no changing thar so why worry over it.

3. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's a kink, I agree. So the next question then is, what's wrong with kinks and the value of kinks and sexual self expression? It likely wasn't chastity, in isolation, that motivated you. It was the increase in testosterone, the expression of your kinky desire, the desire for discipline and focus it helps create, and out of all of that came the results all of that produces.

Others may not resonate with chastity, and have a different 'kink' they want to express, something they're holding back or not allowing out. Once it's out, we can be ourselves and feel great because of it.

4. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    It was a kink for us, but as our journey continues we find many benefits. Very similar to when my Queen got her first vibrator. It was a kinky toy that became an integral part of our marriage because of the benefits it provided. We aren’t worried about what someone else finds credible or not. We are enjoying it as we see fit.

Desairs, sissybetawimp and knightly like this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    It's just not that cool. Who would play the chaste hero in a film? It doesn't work, does it?

remyruff and JaySaysYes like this.
  6. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Batman.

RoyMunson, M@rcellus and JaySaysYes like this.
  7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    #7 M@rcellus, May 6, 2024
    Last edited: May 6, 2024
    I started off in chastity and quickly became a sissy called dave. My salary increased two-fold. Then I realised that these sissies were discrediting the experience telling me to hang out in women's changing rooms and women's toilets, I was like, "you're so discrediting this dudes... or should I say... DUDETTES!" Fuck yeah, I felt so energised and less discredited. My salary increased ten-fold. Then I had some bnwo people try to discredit my experience by getting into that scene. I didn't know what it was so I said fuck no, I'm going to use this chastity shit to ENERGISE! .... etc.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  8. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    One of us!
    One of us!
    One of us!...

JaySaysYes likes this.
  9. lockedbaguette

lockedbaguette New member

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Now that's combative, order yourself a good spanking ;)

10. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    It's a kink, even for those of us that have merged the kink into our lifestyles.

Chastity can have some benefits, for sure. When I am going out of my mind horny I get on with physical things, and as a result I am far more productive, lose weight, tone up, and generally just become fitter...and it seems like almost no effort to work 12 hours on something, totally wear myself out, and repeat that for weeks at a time.

Read Mark Manson's "the subtle art of not giving a fuck" and you'll kick the habit of being concerned about what others get up to.

lockedbaguette and knightly like this.
  11. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Have you ever watched any fantasy movies or read any fantasy books?

There are many cases of chastity, but not caged, usually much more committed, like being eunuchs. In Game of Thrones there is an entire class of warrior eunuchs called the Unsullied. There are also numerous slave eunuchs, and very often, Knights will take a vow of chastity for the Queen they protect. It most certainly does work.

lockedbaguette likes this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    No. Not my thing.

13. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Couldn’t be said better. What you said fits my own marriage perfectly. I’d say for me it was originally kink but for her evolved into our lifestyle and I followed. We have experienced positive benefits in the bedroom and in life in general.

sissybetawimp and herluckyboi like this.
  14. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Ha ha. Nothing personal, I'm just from a self-deprecating society where success can be seen but it's seen as crass to shoehorn it into conversations. I know it's a thing and I don't really disagree with your premise. I also like over the top motivational youtubers so I was more doing them than you, whom I don't know. Intended as banter, I found your OP funny. Yes it can be productive, good point. Be a bit boring without kink though?

15. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Did I just scare off a male-chastity motivational speaker who could increase all our incomes four-fold? Talk about caging off your cock to spite your balls? Sorry guys.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice