Flat vs Round Rings, Whats Your Experience?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CS2, Apr 26, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. gold_member

gold_member Active member

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Hey CS2, we've talked about this topic a bit before and last time I didn't have pictures of my ergonomic flat ring to demonstrate. Finally had the chance to take some and wanted to come through. Hopefully they help!

ergo_flat_ring_0.png ergo_flat_ring_1.png ergo_flat_ring_2.png

After switching to an ergonomic flat ring, I can't see myself going back to a normal round ring. This is only the second time I've had the cage off since it arrived at the end of last year and everything's still good. I haven't experienced a sagging/slipping issue at all since making the switch; fortunately (or unfortunately) my BAWRPRO has fit so well that there has not been a single reason to unlock. I work out in this cage, go for runs, take care of my child, even helped a friend move a fridge up two flights of stairs; no issues whatsoever.

Cheers!

CS2 likes this.
  2. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    Thats great info, thanks for the update, great to hear it has helped with slippage. It dawned on me as I looked at my cage collection most of my favourite and comfortable devices had flat ergonomic rings, so I have gone ahead with the flat ergonomic one on my new order despite the additional cost. Just having to wait the 6-10 weeks now for it to arrive, I cant wait :)

gold_member likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice