My experience so far (I have to call her mistress)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by justin2291, Mar 15, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    So far I have only been locked for 24 hrs and my wife wants me to call her mistress and I felt strange doing this but then started to like it (is this normal) She likes me to answer her "yes mistress".

She was a bit annoyed yesterday as It seemed like I could pull out of the CB3000 I had been locked in so she decided to put on the lowest set of points of intrigue and this seems to of tightened things up a bit to prevent pull out. I was told if she found that I was trying to get out she would fit the next size of teeth up and extend my lock in time for which she wont indicate how long I have to go.

So with the lowest set of the points attached have a guess what happened at 3am this morning...................................................................

Nocturnal erection!!! (ouch) and it came with pain which you can imagine woke me up wondering what the hell was going on then I remembered I had been placed in chastity with the points of intrigue teeth, I had to get up and walk it off and felt like I wanted to pour ice cold water on my caged jewel just to calm down (I wouldn't mind but I wasn't even dreaming of anything at the time) I cant believe how uncomfortable it was, Then I went back to the bedroom and lay next to her and she looked amazing as the quilt had moved half way down the bed showing off her sexy satin nightdress and underwear so you can guess what happened (another try at getting hard) to be greeted with the reminder of those teeth I cant believe that I could get so turned on just by looking at her as the early morning light started to shine through the pink coloured curtains.

I thought about touching her but knew if I woke her she would not be happy and for fear of getting longer lock in period I went back to sleep. She is loving it and she will not give any indication how long I will be in this device - But its up to her as I feel owned.

2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Hi Justin,
    If you can pull out of the CB3000 and you need the points to keep you in I personally would recommend a different device. I tried the cb6000 and found it really uncomfortable and I could pull out. I now have a steel belted device and cant pull out. My mistress and I believe chastity while being a hard game to play (if your lucky) should not give pain to your penis. I got cut quite badly recently and am still waiting for it to heal 100% - not the nicest of things to go see a Dr about...

Regards
    Philfred

3. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Hi Philfred - Its still trial and error with trying devices how much did your belt cost as they look quite expensive, I'm just taking each day as it cums! Thanks for the reply.

4. SirBottom

SirBottom Naga di Kandang

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Justin, I agreed with Philfred. If you're sure you want this, it's worth saving for a full belt. They're much more secure, but also (not necessarily obvious) more comfortable -- if parts can't move relative to each other, they won't pinch you.

I haven't spent for the high end yet, but I (and many others) have been happy with Fetisch Felix for midrange belts. You're still looking at some hundreds.

5. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    I have now been in for nearly 72 hours, I will not be told when she will let me out and I didn't help things yesterday as we was getting a bottle of wine for my mother in law for mothers day and I said to my Mrs you hold this as you look older than me, I said it not realising my predicament and she looked at me in disgust and said "its ok your going to be locked up longer now"

So now I know she wont let me out over the weekend as I got told off in the car saying if I made any more comments like that I would suffer.

Its going ok just the night-times around 3am are the worst as I always wake up with ball ache from trying to get erect in my sleep (why does this have to happen)

6. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Got teased like mad today and had terrible ball burn so I was allowed to change temporarily to a bigger ring as I was in a 40mm one so now at 45mm, I never realised how your scrotum can change size so much.

Mistress/wife ordered a whip during the week and tried it out on me today she teased my swollen sack and whacked them with the whip whilst I was laid face down on the bed handcuffed to the metal headboard. She would never allow me to lay like that if I was not in chastity as I would rub and cum but she knew I could not do a thing whilst in this bloody thing and it teased me like crazy she loved whipping my bum and testicals.

I pleased her twice this morning which was good but I got nothing :(

Here`s to more adventures :) God I love this so much and it has made our relationship stronger like never before.

7. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Sounds great to me and a little like my situation, though I introduced my gf to this game and you know how that can go!

If I was you, I'd be a little worried, no timeframe, reckon you need to be really nice to her! Buy some flowers and write a poem or something to make up for your verbal mistake :)

I have to admit I am jealous you sleep so easily in your device, I wake up every 1-2 hours generally and the first time I got my device I was so turned on that it simply wouldn't go down!

8. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    I have been struggling today with tightness maybe its because I have now been nearly 4 days without any release. Now im told she/mistress has something instore for me tomorrow I am just hoping she hasn't ordered anything else via the post but she says she will love it.

She also said next time she wants to handcuff me to the bed face down while in chastity which she did this morning but next time wants me in a leg spreader (which we dont have!) so maybe thats what's coming in the post tomorrow, will have to wait and see but it is really doing me in as I feel so horny but cant do anything but has really made me love and appreciate her more than if I wasn't in chastity.

Will keep you all posted

9. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Good posts. I think we're all enjoying hearing about your journey and progress. I think the time is coming when you will think 4 days is nothing! Your wife is learning fast and seems to be enjoying herself.

10. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Strict Sir: Thanks :)

Well today I was teased like crazy and was told to please her, we had ordered a strap on dildo 3 days ago and when we was just about to get started in the bedroom there was a knock at the door, we both didn't have anything on and we thought it was maybe a family member visiting so my wife looked out of the window and saw the postman in the reflection of a car parked at the roadside, I quickly got my pants on and shirt (half buttoned) and answered the door and the postman was there just about to put the card through to say they tried to deliver he looked at me funny (at half past 1 in the afternoon) I said I was just about to get in the bath (far from the truth) I then signed for the item which was the strap on dildo which couldn't of come at a better time.

Then I teased her like crazy where she told me not to tease and that I must please so I strapped on the dildo over my chastity device and gagged her with a ball gag (she is noisy) and then thrusted it into her for around 5 minutes when she then turned on all fours where I was told to do her from behind and after an amazing 15 minutes she soon came to orgasm she loved it.

She then decided to handcuff me to the bed whilst I was in chastity (face down) and was fumbling about when she got a whip out, she then placed the ball gag that was on her on me but much more tightly and she then started to whip me hard constantly for around 15 minutes all I could do was mumble because of the ball gag and she kept on and on and on, It was driving me mad. Then she started teasing my scrotum with the whip and then whipped that she told me that I am her property and if ever I gave her a comment she did not like or did not please her in any way then I would be whipped harder next time. She then said she liked the look of my red bum after being whipped and that it would be redder next time I ever did a silly comment.

She then un-cuffed me and then handcuffed me faced upwards to the metal bed frame she then told me to please her whilst she knelled over my face whilst I gave her oral sex which after 10 minutes she came again and this time her juice ran right into my mouth due to her sort of standing over my mouth, It was amazing.

She then got up and told me to get dressed - I was so turned on but couldn't do a thing she had been pleased twice while I again got nothing :( but I suppose that's the name of the game)

So far its 5 days since last came - God only knows when she will release me but I hope its soon but then again I think it wont be as she is loving this loads and I love her to bits however she decides to treat me.

Will keep you all posted :)

11. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Well still no release yet :( 11 days in with supervised unlocking to wash after day 8 but then put back in. I have some redness on my scrotum but not serious yet. I am waiting to see what its like when I am eventually allowed out :)

12. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:56 AM
    Ah, the journey continues. Your wife is getting more and more into it, and you are going longer between releases it sounds like. Does it seem to you like your wife enjoys sex and her orgasms more now with you in chastity... or about the same as before?

13. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    She loves it more than before more so with me being in chastity, we purchased a strap on for me to use on her and she really likes that, she has just read your message with me now and she says she enjoys the bedroom sessions much more. I hope that does not mean she will keep me longer in this.

I am starting to get a bit sore though and it is starting to irritate when I sit on a hard seat, soft seats like the couch and car are fine its just things like office chairs that are starting to cause a few problems.

No action from now as its that time of the month and she said to me before I have to stay locked while she is ready again.

Will keep you updated though :)

14. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    justin2291, your Mistress seems to be getting the hang of things with great success. All power to her.

15. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress B - she really likes this as it makes me appreciate her more and seriously I feel so much respect for her now that I am in chastity and its certainly made us stronger. Its the best thing we could of done to be honest.

16. justin2291

justin2291 Active member

Office Worker
    Cumbria
    Local Time:
    Just an update, I was sore on Thursday March 29th so was let out and told to have a nice soak in the bath (while supervised) I then got cuffed to the bed and was teased , I think she cuffed me to stop me touching anything she then put a ball gag on me and strapped it as tight as possible and padlocked this at the back I was turned on. Then she went out of the room and left me there, Then I heard a knock at the door and it was her mother and my sister in law that had come round for a brew OMG I thought why did she have to answer the door and was thinking if she would quickly come back upstairs to un-cuff me but she didn't I then heard her ask them if they wanted a cup of tea and heard them faint say yes I couldnt believe this I was naked and did not have any bed covers on so could not even rub myself for some sort of arousal bloody typical I thought now that I have been let out of the device I end up Cuffed and gagged with my mother in law and sister in law and wife all downstairs having a nice catch up chat.

Then I heard footsteps coming upstairs and thought at last she has come to set me free but nothing someone had go into the bathroom so I had to make sure I was quiet as I did not know who came upstairs then I heard the toilet flush and someone walking back downstairs gosh i was so horny and frustrated.

Anyway nearly 50 minutes went and they finally decided to go, Then i heard the door shut and my wife downstairs doing something in the kitchen, I thought has she forgot all about me after another 5 mins passed finally heard footsteps walking upstairs.....finally the door opened and she smiled at me and said she felt turned on knowing that I was cuffed and gagged whilst she was downstairs with her mother and sister, she then touched my hard cock and said to me stay there (not that I could go anywhere) she then left the room again for a few minutes to come back wearing a nurses outfit OMG I could hardly control myself she then said she wanted me to cum and proceeded to masturbate me like it never felt before it seemed to take a while maybe due to me being locked up in chastity I don't know she then said to me its like I don't want to cum so then she straddled my face while I was gagged and told me to smell her pussy she then continued to masturbate me then sat heavier on my face she then stopped and said in a stern voice that if I didn't cum soon she would wrap bondage tape over my head and leaving me cuffed, gagged with my head encased in bondage tape so I could not hear or see a thing, I knew she would do it aswell she then placed her arse on my head and started to masturbate me further and eventually I came which felt so amazing and long it was unbelievable as was the amount that came out and squirted all over it was an amazing rush.

I was then finally un-cuffed and the ball gag was removed we then noticed that the ball gag was so tight for a while that the leather straps had made lines on my face, luckily I didn't have to go anywhere soon otherwise it would of been embarrassing.

17. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Hi Justin,
    Sounds like your having fun - there is nothing like the fear of begin discovered to make you feel more turned on then ever...

I had a very public outing while in a straightjacket and hood....

Try using baby oil on your balls it will help and if your getting pain at night try tieing a piece of string around the cage to keep it tight to your body at night - thats what stroppy i believe had said elsewhere...

Good Luck!
    Phil

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice