Don't zone out at work meetings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cjr3000, May 16, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cjr3000

cjr3000 New member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    After today I figured I could post a little, humerous warning regarding zoning out at work meetings. I have the habbit of tapping a pen against my leg when bored. Today while doing so I looked around and realized the guy next to me was giving me a quizical look. Upon further inquirery I discovered I was tapping the pen against my inner thigh and therefore my CD resulting in a noticibly unnatural sound. Ends up not everyone is used to wearing a CD I guess!

2. spikerboo

spikerboo Member

Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    I'm a rather well endowed man. Typically its not too difficult to pick out where my manhood is hanging out in my pants. I work in an office full of ladies and a few men and its not too difficult to figuge out their eyes are glued to the front of my pants. On one occasion I had worn my Curve to work. I actually got a few jaw drops at the sight of the bulge. If only they knew what is sticking out is really the opposite oyf the raging erection they think it is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice