What device is this and who makes it?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Brandon Letzin, May 15, 2013.

1. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Seen this device on some tumblrs but no one gave away what device it is or who makes it. Anyone on here know where I can find more information on such a device?

One curious question I do have are the nighttime erections problem people face in devices like the cb-6000. Would such problems still happen in this sort of device even though it looks held in place pretty tightly?

Attached Files:

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    11:10 PM
  3. Brandon Letzin

Brandon Letzin Active member

Student
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Thanks, it does seem very similar. What is your opinion on nighttime erections with such a device though? Does it still give off the same pain to the scrotum sack devices like a cb-6000 would?

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:10 PM
    Hello Brandon,

Any device that allows growth and is secured by a ball trap ring will give you the pain. It s the basics of the engineering. You either have to have a device with a small enough diameter cage or tube that prevents any growth or erection, (You will see some very small ones around that do this) or don't have a ball trap device that uses a piercing as the security. I chose the later and have not had an issue since.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice