Chastity devices and airport security

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ljsw, May 16, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    This is a question for those in chastity devices, and who travel alone.

Whilst it is very rare for me to travel without my wife, I am locked in a CB, soon to be a stainless steel JailBird, whenever we are apart overnight. Whilst the CB6000 could pass undetected if a plastic lock is used, the JailBird would certainly ring the bells!

So has anyone simply gone through security with a steel device locked on and simply said "So what" - chastity is a private matter between Domme and sub ?

Of course there might be a delay in getting security guys to understand, but a device is clearly not a threat. So, any experiences ?

2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As far as I know there's nothing illegal about traveling in chastity. You would need to inform security staff of your condition before being screened. Better still have your keyholder inform them.
    There is already an existing thread on the site which deals with the matter.
    You should really familiarize yourself with the on site search facility in order not to reinvent existing threads.
    You could also find and upload a suitable avatar for yourself while you're at it.

Epiladdy likes this.
  3. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Definitely take a look at the other thread, as there is a lot of good info and opines there. It really is as simple as, "I'm wearing a piece of jewellery. I can show it to you if need be."

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Airports take their security very seriously, even more than WE do LOL ;)

I wouldn't mess with this, it's just not worth the potential consequences.

5. Ljsw

Ljsw Member

Local Time:
    just to clarify, I wasn't planning on going through airport security with my JailBird locked on, it was more a matter for opinions and experiences of those who might have done, as metal piercings etc are now a lot more commonplace.

6. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I feel like I have fielded this same question a zillion times. I have sent people back and forth in chastity MANY times through airport security in MANY parts of the United States. In general, there have been a few "drop your pants" incidents where they wanted to see what it was or wanted an explanation... but about 60% of the time the response was null and the equivalent of "oh, this again." None of the 3 men I subjected to this have ever been denied their flight or missed their flight over it. None of them have ever been put on a no fly list. Be honest and it is pretty much an embarrassing non-issue at worst or a little fun at best. :)

7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:

Good info to know!
    Thank you Mistress Alice!

8. buzz

buzz Active member

North East UK, Co Durham
    Local Time:
    I've seen an awful lot of discussion about airport security and chastity devices/belts on here and other sites but have never given it much thought as i very rarely fly.

However on Monday I had occasion to visit an highly secure UK establishment that uses airport style scanning on entry. I never gave the belt a thought, dropped the content of my pockets in the tray for scanning and walked tot he body scanner, paused as required and then proceded forward. My belt is all plastic apart from the lock and either it wasn't detected or if it was it was of no concern to security (how ironic ;-) )
    It was a day or so later when I suddenly realised that I had been through the scanner with the belt on, it just hadn't occurred to me at the time.

9. sbaker

sbaker Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Hello ALL;

I recently, in july, I traveled by air. At the originating airport they use the full body scanner, I was wearing a CB6000 with a numbered tag. I went into the scanner, they scanned, on the way out, i mentioned to the TSA agent I was wearing a prothesis, SHE nodded and asked me to step aside. A male attendant only asked me a couple of questions about my T-shirt (nothing remarkable) . felt my waist and let me pass. It was simple and easy. On the way home, the airport used a magnetic detector, I said nothing.. the device and plastic tag went through with NO questions, no search, NOTHING.

So, I suspect with a purely plastic device and plastic serialized tag, it will not be a problem to fly in the us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice