Help

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Claire Davis, Jun 20, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    I hope I'm posting this is the right place. Anyway I've been reading a lot of the threads. and I'm more interested in this that I thought I'd be

I believe now that I really do want to get into this. the only thing I've really posted on here was a welcome thing when I signed up

So the help I need is whats the best thing to put him in?

this is obviously to start with. I'm thinking of a long term lock up too. and some of the pics of locked up ones seem to have something going in the pee hole, what is this for? hope I'm not asking too many questions

thanks

2. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    You have so many options. You need to determine budget initially

CB-X range in plastic - CB6K etc - these are good entry level devices.
    More expensive devices are
    Mature Metal
    Steelworxx
    Check out their websites.

The inserts are urethral inserts, which add extra security to the device.

3. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    Glad to see you getting your feet wet and enjoying it. I hope this is a rewarding experience for you. Here is the link for where all the reviews for various devices are, if you haven't found it yet--which you probably have, but just for reference for anyone reading this in the future:)
    http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/forums/the-mall-devices.12/
    Enough information to keep you busy reading for weeks!

Short answer: there is no 'best' device. Most people, from what I've seen, go through several devices before finally settling on one that works for them. More than likely, you will spend money on a device, it won't fit *perfectly* so you'll try a different one. Don't be discouraged. No matter how thorough your research is, it's not easy to get it right on the first shot.
    You will probably spend more money than you ever really anticipated- just a warning. To date I'm on my fourth device, and will probably be getting another. In the last 5 years I've spent about $800, and my next device will probably be from MM for another few hundred (MM is so worth it!)

And also a few specific threads in The Mall:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/threads/queens-keep-by-mature-metal-review.8923/

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...e-done-anything-different-when-ordering.7882/

http://www.chastitymansion.com/foru...rst-purchase-a-few-questions-from-a-008.7784/

Good luck with your search :)

4. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Both Richard and LC make good points.

Fit is very important if extended wear is your goal. The CB series is a good place to start relatively affordable but can be time and labor intensive to get the right fit. I am currently in a 6000s and it is quite comfortable, however somedays it just plain sucks. The problem is the the scrotum will contract and expand, for lack of a better term, and when it contracts and pulls close to the body it becomes very uncomfortable. I find this is happens a lot when its cold. But for the most part it is comfortable, unobtrusive and I can go about my normal routine without any problem.

I actually started with just a locking leather cockring, For us Mistress is more into maintaining control vs preventing masturbation. She wants a constant reminder. Still wear it occasionally and very cheap comparatively. Depending on your situation/desires might be a good place to start.

5. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    My advice is that a long term initial lock up is probably going to be impractical. You will need to allow some time to get the fit and security right and make any adjustments. Once you have that sorted its over to you. Best wishes and hope you have fun.

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Just for starters and to get you going I'd suggest something like a cb6000, mainly because the range of rings and spacers means it can fit virtually all 'sizes' and you can secure it on him from the word go.

But it's only plastic & security is only so-so, though there are add-ons available to improve this.

However,. to do things properly I'd suggest somethimg staineless steel and made-to-measure, like the Mature Metal range. These devices can be worn 24/7/365 if you want, and you can enhance things even more if you get him a piercing (but that isn't to everyone's taste)..

7. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    hmm thanks for what you've all said. It seems that I have a lot of thinking to do. the plan I'm tinking over is that it will be permanent. So need something that is solid and secure. As you've said piercings are an option to be looked at and I will look at this and also the steel ones

8. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Real top of the range is Lori, 2D or 2E, especially. Most (not all though) of her devices are designed for piercings, but they are expensive and also there can be very long delays in delivery. Mature Metal can adapt for piercings, They can also customise if need be. Other thing you want to consider is locking system. MM have the option of security screw, but they're all the same. Or you can have a padlock. Or even both! Some other similar types by other makers (e.g. Gerecke - also worth a look) use integrated locks.

If you plan for permanent it's worth taking a bit of time over it, and a piercing will take some time to heal etc. before you can properly use it anyway.

BTW, personally I'd not have anything in the pee-hole. Too fiddly for 24/7/365 wear IMO.

9. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Hi, please read this article (link below) it contains a lot of information for those who seriously interested in keeping their partner in chastity 24/7. It covers initial lock-up period, how many orgasms, which device, piercings, etc. etc.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/nt080109.htm

Good luck!

10. mrsj

mrsj Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    If its permanent go for a Lori device and have him get pierced. The piercing bar is built Into the device unlike other metal devices that have to be adapted for a piercing. They are more secure and less cumbersome. I went through several devices including cb6000 and mature metal and couldn't be happier than with my 18A from Lori. It is ultra secure easy to keep clean and I am very active and no issues there i can literally do anything in it.

This said, I would start out with a cb6000 or 6000s to get the sizing right....as someone else said they are very adjustable. Also, some people have trouble with a trapped ball device and if you start with a Lori it can be a very expensive mistake if it can't be worn or is the wrong size.

11. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:

Excellent way forward, but as I said Lori is expensive and takes time to arrive.

12. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    only thing I have my doubts about with a piercing is that he is uncut, will this make a difference?
    I was only curious about what the thing is that went into the peehole

13. Mistress Sara's Boy

Mistress Sara's Boy Property of Mistress Sara

Plays with Computer Stuff
    Maryland.
    Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    I'll agree with much of what is said here and offer the following advice, three simple words when starting out with anything in life;

1: Crawl
    2: Walk
    3: Run

I've owned and tried a number of devices over the years. Her is my advice; (please remember this is only one mans opinion)

1: Crawl

Measure him and order a CB6000 or CB6000s if he is a grower, get a "CURVE" if he is a shower. For pull out prevention Keptforher offers add ons. Honestly at first be more concerned about his getting used to something locked on his penis. Take it slow, easy, play with the rings. Never for more than an hour or two for the first few weeks. You stated you want this for the long haul, invest in it that way. Maybe try the 90 days denial.

2: Walk

If you are both happy with this and moving forward you have probably broken at least one CBxxx device by now. Time to look at the upgrades in security and longevity. A lot of folks are just fine with the CBxxx series so this may not be for you but IMHO, they only last so long and are limited in security. You can get a device from the fine folks at Mature Metal or modify the CBxxx series. At this point I feel that a real commitment to chastity and his proof of submission to you is required. Time for a piercing. Either a PA or Frenum. Discuss this between yourselves and a professional piercer. Once his piercing has heald, gauge him up to at least 8. 6 is preferred as you can drop a small padlock through it at any time. Trust me when I say having your dominant click a lock through the end of your penis is powerful is putting it lightly. Do the 90 days denial.

3: Run

You now have a male pierced for chastity. You have a solid handle on sizing and he is used to wearing a device. Pick a style you like and have one made to fit him. Spend the time and if it ships back and forth, invest that time! Once it is comfortable do the 90 days again. You'll know if he's been cheating the device in the past. The piercing will prevent pull out. If you get Lori device, he should be well aware, she will NEVER send him a key.

Enjoy life and make of it what you can.

Mistress Sara's Boy

spider202, Lucy and Miss_Red_Dragon like this.
  14. Miss_Red_Dragon

Miss_Red_Dragon A girl can never have too many padlocks!

North East of England
    Local Time:
    Lucy likes this.
  15. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    kinky6666 I've read this now and its certainly swaying me in favour now thanks

16. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    Claire Davis - Hello Mistress, I have read you thread and question with interest. I have my bad luck of run with devices from the very simple to the very complex. The advice given above about crawl, walk, run is some of the best advice I have read on here for a while.

If you are looking to lock him in a device and you want it to stay on and comfort then the silicon devices like the bon4 are very good. They will allow him to sleep normally are discreet and take little maintance. The downside I felt to this device was that my desire did not increase, I think some people will go for a more severve device not because its more effective but because the feeling of it against you cock and bulls stimulates them and thus increases your want for release and freedom.

CB6000 can be picked up very cheaply - if you buy a copy - and if you are on the road to discovery it can be very expensive very quickly.

I have used various devices from the bon4, cb6000, cb3000 , lovejail and the cs-100 - its really what fits him and will give you the desired result. Two factors in this I believe are how long do you want him in it? And how much comfort or discomfort do you want him to have.

Good luck with your journey and welcome :)
    Regards
    slave phil

17. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    thank you Philfred, I haven't quite decided yet, but the longer the better I think

18. Epiladdy

Epiladdy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I've spent the better part of the past year and a half in a CB6000s. It has been a good device, but I've had to replace some parts due to breakage. I'm getting ready to move on to a Mature Metal device, coupled with a PA piercing now and the CB6ks has done a lot for me to dial in the sizing of the MM for when I order it.

19. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    Make sure the initial period is at least 3 months without release. After that he will have a feel of what is like to no longer have control.

Joroincharge likes this.
  20. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    No experience of securing an uncut m personally myself, but from what I've heard/read of/from others who have this is almost certainly a non-problem if done properly. I reckon Miss Red Dragon is right on the money on this one.

Best thing is to get him a PA now, so it can be settling while you wait for the device to arrive.

But on the future IMO your "the longer the better" approach is spot on. Once you've got him secured the only reason for letting him out is if you want him for yourself. Which you can whenever you like, or you needn't if you can get all the satisfaction you want otherwise. Your choice, definitely not his. :)

Miss_Red_Dragon and Rita like this.
  21. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
    rightly or wrongly I've bought a cheap thing to start with called a 'spiral' will do to start with. I've learned a lot from you all but I still need guidance

22. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I've heard of this one. Can't remember where. Who makes it?

23. Claire Davis

Claire Davis Claire

England
    Local Time:
  24. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
  25. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice