age of locked cocks--picking up from an earlier thread

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MissMelissa, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    I have talked to a good few guys in online chatrooms, not the most reliable of places but perhaps 10% when shown pics of caged cocks respond positively.

So it seems that masturbation/sex control is a rising status for a growing number of the population.

There also seems to be an interest in being able to meet others under lock down and share directly the pleasures/pains of sexual frustration and chastity.

From my own perspective if affordable devices had been available in my 20s I would possibly have worn them and not been so free with my sexual activities.

It is only now that I look back 30 years and see what an arse I was to the girls in my life at that time.

I did learn about eroticism but it all got lost in the pursuit of penetrations, when it should have been the means to a satisfying end for my then g/f's.

I thought of myself as considerate as I would always ensure my girl had at least one orgasm before I got on with my own, but what I missed was that many girl/women like to be able to experience multiple orgasms not just one. The selfish male syndrome I guess.

I did meet an old flame a few times and we agreed not to fuck but just to be erotic and I can say that it was some of the best intimacy of my life.

How things workout with a self imposed lock down remains to be seen. But hopefully the journey will fulfill another part of my persona

Usul and Mascara^Snake like this.
  2. onemoreclick

onemoreclick Member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    I am 40. I have been interested in chastity for almost two years though. Never really began to get truly serious about it until mid August this year. I was self locked for 12 days.

3. SammyCottonwood

SammyCottonwood New member

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    33 here....Wife/Keyholder much older.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    And ......... xx wendy

5. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 PM
    Without meeting the gentleman in question, its hard to say. However, based on your description, its possible he thought the idea of being locked up was romantic . . . and was bothered about chasing after women purely for a roll in the hay.

Yeah, a lot of guys get into dating because they want sex, or because they see having a girl as a status symbol. But some, particularly those with a lot of exposure to feminist ideals or epic chivalrous tales - Knights of the Round Table, Tristan and Isolde, the kind of thing that stresses true love and epic heroism - those guys tend to prioritize love and romance. They want sex as much as a horny frat guy, but they seem themselves as white knights, not crude barbarians looking for a one night stand. So they look for a "soul mate", not a half-drunk sorority girl

If he was that type, it would also explain his lack of sexual experience. The "romantic white knight"-type generally doesn't press a girl for sexual intimacy . . . even if she secretly would like him to. So he misses out on prospective love interests and chances to actually bed a girl.

But if he's locked up . . . that's proof (to him, at least) he's in love, not lust. Heck, he's likely romanticized the whole idea of having an older woman (particularly a pretty one) as his keyholder. An experienced woman, whom he can respect like a fairy tale princess (and one he doesn't believe he can pressure into anything). Someone who will teach him how to properly pleasure a woman, and be a proper lover in the future. In that light, being her chastised oral sex slave is a very romantic thing. After all, a white knight should be able to bring his true love to a screaming orgasm each time, without demanding anything of her, no?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice