Available cuckold saying "hello"

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Kenn, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Kenn

Kenn New member

unemployed but looking
    Marianna, FL
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    Hi everyone. I'm an experienced cuckold male in the panhandle region of Florida. But the ex is now gone and I find I no longer fit into a 'normal' relationship with women. So now I'm actively seeking a new woman who is interested in a serious relationship or marriage to a true cuckold. I would have thought there would be a lot of women interested in a lifestyle like this but I'm finding out that's not the case... most do not understand how they could be emotionally connected to someone and want to "hurt" them by being sexually active with other males. And some take great issue with the fact that a true cuckold is expected to be bisexual and service her bfs/lovers. Sigh. I've more or less given up on finding a 'normal' woman to introduce to this lifestyle.

As cuckolds are a rare breed I set out to search the internet for ways to connect with bulls, couples and especially single or poly women looking for a cuck. A google search came up with this site and I joined immediately. As well as several others. Obviously, my main focus is on finding a woman for a relationship but I would definitely be open to contact from couples who might want to spice up their life with the addition of a special third person. Even bulls who have serviced couples before are encouraged to contact me... it would be great to have a few friends to introduce to the woman I might find.

Write to me if you have questions or ideas for me. And feel free to tell your available girlfriends in north Florida or south Alabama about me... :)

2. Mrgmann

Mrgmann Member

Western CO
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Have you looked at fetlife?

3. Kenn

Kenn New member

unemployed but looking
    Marianna, FL
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    I'm on Fetlife already.
    floridacuck
    Look me up if you're on Fet, too.

4. Mrgmann

Mrgmann Member

Western CO
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I've seen you over there. Sending you a message. GemmaJ58 over there

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice