My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Hi Mike what a great idea thanks. Truthfully I am hoping it was a fluke as I am back in right now and I see now way in the world to get it off without removing the cage and the penis first. Did not get much time out so I am hoping as a reward I will be let out for a good nights sleep tonight. :innocent0009:

Well see. Going forward if I have problems I can use your technique. I got a PM today from someone who said it was because everything had shrunk up due to no teasing. I had to laugh but I am not about to pass that along to his Mistress, as my Goddess found very little humor in it. LOL

Take care-and hey love the picture! I wish i Had the guts. I guess if someone sees me on here that knows me there is very little chance of them "outing" me without outing themselves.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    Heh, it's true... The worst that could really happen with an "outing" is that someone I know learns of my kinks. If it's a friend, maybe it means we have something else to talk about. If it's a coworker, well, it wouldn't effect my work. My employer, frankly, wouldn't care. If it's family... well, if they're here peekin' .... lol

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    I know it's not amusing for those of you with male anatomy, but I sure as hell find it funny that those things DO have a mind of their own! :happy0187:

And lol @ outing and such. People will just be jealous of our wonderful, interactive sex lives! (sometimes!)

As a side note to mike's picture... he must be one of the ONLY people on the internet whose picture actually looks BETTER than I imagined him. V. sexy! :love0077:

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Rotfl. Well thanks for the complement. *blush*. Don't know if this helps or hurts, but my wife gets all hot and bothered for men in their 50s with long white hair. Well, I'm now much grayer than that 5 year old picture, so I've been growing my hair out for over a year. It's pretty long. I've had a rat-tail for 15 years - you can just see the red rubber band on my shoulder. Well, now my hair is in a pony tail about half that long, and the "rat" part is longer. lol.

So, if long gray hair does it for you, I'll be prepared to catch you as you swoon.... :innocent0009:

We now return you to xcitex2's regularly scheduled blog.....

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Alright as I sit here now reading the last few posts it temps me to put my real picture up just to see if I would look better than Mistress Watchful thinks as well. LOL

You bring up some great points Mike. I can promise no one from my family would be here because they are way to vanilla. Heck handcuffs is taboo to them. When I used to work for a police department my mom just wigged out when I would have the cuffs in my car. She thought I was too kinky. I just laughed, if she only knew.

Not much to report today I am afraid. Went to a kids birthday party so as you can imagine there is absolutely no way to have any thoughts relating to any part of an adult life. Then went shopping with our two little ones at a crowded mall with more teenagers than a high school. What ever happened to the old days when the malls actually had adults in it? The one good thing is we got a couple new games for the Wii and even as I type this Goddess is telling me to get off of here because she wants to play with me. Ahhhh, if only...

Ok later everyone, if I get released later perhaps I can add more.

6. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Gotta love the Wii!!! What did you get? We love the Raving Rabbid games for family time... I about nearly pee myself everytime that screaming rabbit runs across the screen!!!

I think it's in the 2nd RR that there is a game where you hit the rabbits on the head and a HUGE lump appears... only it doesn't look like a lump, it most definitely 100% looks like a penis! Me, my bro, his gf and pet didn't stop laughing for about 20 minutes, tears streaming, couldn't play the game... was glad the kids had gone to bed at that point!!!

And lol @ you... I don't think you need to worry, we appear to have a site full of lookers, chances are you're gorgeous too. :party-075:

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hi Mistress. Right now we only have a couple of games for it. We just got "Family Game Night" which now makes two whole games added to the sports pack it came with. Our other game is some bow and arrow shooting game which name eludes me right now.

With that being said I really have to look into this game you are talking about as it sounds hilarious. Nothing like a good comic relief to keep everyone young.

Now in regards to your last line I doubt I compete with the likes of you. I certainly can't compete with my Goddess!

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Great day today. Well in terms of family time that is. Goddess is using a little distraction, test, or something today. While she has me out of lockup she has not stopped teasing me in little ways. She will come up behind me and play with my ass then walk away giggling. What sucks is that I can ignore that easily when I am in a cage because my mind knows there is nothing I can do. However today makes it tuff as my other mind (lol) takes over and then I can not do a thing about it as it is off to another task around the house or shopping for Christmas. Even though there has been plenty of "free" time there has been no private free time and it seems as though Goddess has made sure of that just for her fun if nothing else. Other than that nothing else to report tonight as it has been a weekend full of family and kids time and with Goddess having a pretty crappy cold I think it safe to say I am safe from tease or denial sessions for a while. This most likely means back in the cage though-Damn! Well time to go charge this battery on the laptop, drats. Later everyone.

9. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    Well hope I don't end up with the same issue you experienced with the single testicle popping back through the A-ring. When I measured for my Steelworx, I made sure it was snug and tight, but it still measured near to the manufacturer's second biggest A-ring. So we'll see. If I have to I will send it back or,use the tape method Mike suggested. Or maybe since it will be a hinged ring I can slide some rubber tubing over it.

Hope it works out for you.

Gotta love when it when they get devious and mean with the teasing- especially right before you have to go do something outside where someone might see an erection...........:evilgrin0010:

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Best of luck to you pantyboy on your new device. I know how exciting it is to get a new one, especially one that will be made of steel!!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well normally this would be the day where I could say it is definitely monday, but for some odd reason the day is going great. I just finished up all my critical issues for client orders and even got some on-line shopping done for Goddess. Now as far as the non-vanilla life goes well let's just say there is not one right now. Last night was full of making sure everyone had all their stuff to go for today's busy schedule and then there was this pesky cold which seems to be kicking my Goddess in the ass right now so there is no urge for her to want to do much of anything right now, including tease or torment. I wish this week had a better outlook but truth be told it does not. There is much to do at home yet and even a little more here in the studio.

Now speaking of shopping it took everything in me not to get on Autumn's web site for all of her Christmas specials. Oh just the thought of a hood, new gag, or even some sexy attire for Goddess is a great thought indeed. Of course to much time in those thoughts and the frustration level will surely climb one spot-This I do not need.

Hopefully I will be able to dedicate more time this evening in catching up with my posts so until then, thanks again to all those who stop by lurker or otherwise!

12. cks

cks Banned

Local Time:
    ah excitex2, Autumn's and JTs Stockroom are the best in my opinion. my personal favs here in the USA.

getting over a cold myself and highly recommend that your Goddess have you purchase a new horse tail whip and use it on you relentlessly <giggles>. it will make Her feel better, honest <winks>.

best wishes always ecitex2 and thank you for sharing with U/us, lurkers and out of the closests, your treasured moments.

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    LMAO Thanks cks I will pass that long to Goddess. If it makes her feel better then it is a good thing. I have a bad feeling about it is going to make me feel *grinning*

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow time certainly has a way of getting by one this time of the year. I just realized it has been 2 days since I posted here on my journal. I wish there were some amazing mind blowing story but truth be told Goddess and I are buried in work, kids, and the holiday madness. For me the later is also part of the work. It seems ever couple who got married this year and DID NOT want to order a formal album now decided yesterday would be a great time to order one, of course hoping that a 4-6 week project could be done in three days. LOL

While I will lay off the sarcasm for now it reminds me that so many times the season really gets lost in the gift buying, giving, and crazy traffic. I miss the old days when as a kid we always got gifts of course but what I remember more than anything was the family being together and sharing stories. These stories made me laugh and to this day I remember the stories but can't remember the gift I got that year.

Oh well enough nostalgia for one day. Since we have been swamped with so much there is little if anything to report in the way of Goddess and teases, play time, or anything else for that matter. It seems this week she has lost all interest in the whole thing. I am kind of lost as it hit out of the blue. Even when she let me out the other day there was no desire for her to have me back in lockup. Not sure what is going on but I am hoping it is just a holiday funk and all will get back to normal soon.

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    pet and I both feel your pain! And we're not working!!!!

It gets so manic this time of year... hopefully it will all calm down soon enough.

16. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes I do hope you are right. I hate these disconnects with each other. It seems that even though we sit in the same room she in the other half of the house.. even now she is sitting about 10 feet from me on her computer and I on my laptop... couldn't tell each other what the other person is doing,,LOL

Oh well there is always tomorrow... oh wait that is still a work day. lol

17. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    My pet and I have moments like that. Are computers are like 5 feet apart in the living room and I will be playing my game and he his, but it feels like we are in separate rooms of the house. A lot of it is due to my part. He will sometimes talk to me and I just don't have anything to say back. I am really not much of a talker ( you wouldn't know that here though...lol) and never really have been. I don't know why, but I find it easier to talk on here than I do talking to him sometimes. it's not that I don't trust him because I do with all my heart, but I fear too much of looking like a fool I guess you can say with not knowing what something is or what it does or what have you. Here I can have those questions and you all don't know who I am. It's like familiar strangers if you know what I mean. We all have something in common, but we are all different.

I wish I could find the "courage" (for lack of better terminology) to talk to my pet about things. I can ask him to look something up for me on the internet or ask him a simple question, but to get into a heavy, deep conversation about all of this is difficult for me. Do you feel that way sometimes too?

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wyndee, I totally understand. I think for here this journal started as a way for me to talk to myself really. LOL If I could put it down in ink, so to speak, I could then talk it out in my head or figure out how to explain it better. I have always been a better writer than I have talker (odd as I do public speaking) but none the less it is true.

With that being said try not to view your pet as him judging you for what you will ask or say, as this is a journey in and of itself. Besides I think he would be ill advised to make fun of someone who holds a key to a very delicate area. LOL

It will come in time.. and in the mean time thanks for stopping by my journal and feel free to ask questions anytime!

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Not sure on where the time went these past few days but I just know it WENT somewhere other than to me. I fully planned on coming into the studio today for a nice relaxing day to start closing out my year and BAM! I got hit with every knuckle-head who waited till the last minute to decide they wanted to do something. Not that I am complaining as I greatly appreciate the sales but good grief.

I am so excited for Christmas this year as I put a lot of effort into one of the gifts for Goddess and I am literally busting at the seams trying to keep it in. I sure do hope I did as well in her eyes as I did in mine.

While I am looking forward to that I am also looking forward to Friday as she is calling it "Naked Friday" Both our little ones will be with child care providers and we get an entire day to be at home alone. I jokingly said we should do what we did when we first met which was have sex, go to breakfast, come back home have more sex, watch a movie, take a nap, get up have more sex, you get the picture...

I almost fainted when she said that sounds like a great idea. "We could just walk around the house naked all day till we have to get the little ones." The words from her lips about floored me. I know there is so much more to life and us but darn I can not wait. Especially since she has had me waiting till that day.

Not much else to add right now I am afraid because with all the stress we have been in a vanilla rut. Not a bad thing just vanilla none the less. Well do take care and perhaps I will get some time tonight to finish updating this properly.

20. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Well I wish you and even more your Goddess a very happy and exciting Xmass and good luke with the present. I sent you an Email it would be nice to know if you got it.

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Enjoy Naked Friday! As I tell my Spinning class, hydration is essential! Drink plenty of fluids before you begin your... um.... exertions! :happy0187:

22. Goddess Melissa

Goddess Melissa I hold the key to xcite!

Local Time:
    11:15 PM
    The REAL rules of Naked Friday!

So it appears that my dear pet may have led his loyal readers astray with his description of Naked Friday. In all actuality, it is he who will be naked all day whereas I will be in the attire of my choice ... leather, lace, latex. The possibilities are endless! :smilies_xxx22:

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    woo hoo! lol. Have a great day! :)

24. tufun40s

tufun40s Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:15 PM
    I so have enjoyed reading your thred. I an so relate to so many things you have mentioned. Isn't it funny how drawn to your KH, you become? I sure can relate to wanting that release, yet almost wanting it not to end, thinking then I have to start again at day one. Hope you get everything you wish for in the New Year, and I would love to hear how you like your Lori's tube.:heart:

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, Goddess Melissa! xcitex2 hasn't recovered from Naked Friday enough to blog yet?!? It's Monday! Untie the poor lad! .... or at least one hand, so he can type! :sign0011:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice