question about devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by intrigued83, Jan 9, 2014.

1. intrigued83

intrigued83 Member

Sales
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I have owned a cb-3k and a holy trainer, neither one was very secure. with both i could pull the ring forward and down and pull out of the back. so im losing hope that a trapped ball type can be very secure without a pa piercing. im now considering a full belt like neosteel or mysteel belt. i was wondering how their customer service was from people with experience dealing with these companies and how long the wait time was for the device. im on the road a ton with work and was wondering how much comfort could be had with these. also if anyone has experience with a trapped ball type that is actually very secure without the pa.

2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I always have to ask, why do you want to get out of them? Isn't chastity your idea? If you free yourself aren't you just cheating yourself? What you say is not uncommon. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around why anyone would want to get out of something they want to be in. I can get out of mine but do not. If I wanted out, I would just use the emergency key or break the plastic lock. My wife is not going to leave me or hurt me if I do. She will just stop playing that game with me and move on to something else assuming I am no longer in chastity play. Not knocking what anyone does because lord knows that I have done some things many would find distasteful and hard to understand, in my time. Just trying to figure out why the concern about security on something people want put on them. Is it the illusion of being forced to be in chastity because no one is put into chastity against their will. That is not only immoral but illegal in most countries. :)

You can get out of a lot of devices by copying keys, etc.. There are even guys who buy the latest devices to find a way out of them. Chastity Houdini's who are not into chastity but rather into escaping from it. :)

Mistress B likes this.
  3. intrigued83

intrigued83 Member

Sales
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    There is definitely some truth to what you said. But temptation can be a powerful thing at times and i want something that even if i want out, cant happen without the key. Not to mention i showed my wife how easily it can be done and she would like for me to find something more secure as well. Also she more asked for it with good reasons and im not fighting it. I myself dont understand what the point is of having it on if it doesnt serve its purpose 100 percent.

4. SubinMemphis

SubinMemphis Active member

Local Time:
    6:39 AM
    I get it. It's not that you need or want to actually escape, but a device seems like nothing more than a toy if it is escapable. It's more of a mind-fuck knowing you couldn't get out of it even if you tried...no matter what.

5. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    I can understand the temptation part which is why I now wear a device after many years of the honor system. My wife started to prolong the periods between sex; old age,menopause and all that. :) The temptation was getting to be very great so we put an obstacle in the way and a reminder of my commitment to only have orgasms with her. It is enough for me. Honestly, I prefer the honor system as I feel it requires more of a commitment to my wife. In actuality, I am more on the honor system than locked up. Same end result but more comfortable for me. :)

6. lockeddue2perv

Silicone Valley
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    I had the same problem with the plastic pieces too. I found it was a sizing issue. I upgraded to a more customized piece

7. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    One size fits some will never fit the way made to measure fits.

I have enjoyed incredible customer service from both mature metal and steelwerks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice