Hello all -- scared and excited!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SubJoeGated, Jan 5, 2014.

1. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    Well, I've been lurking for a little while and have learned a lot. Thank you all!

To cut along story short, I sort of blurted out my fantasy of giving control of my penis to my wife after a few too many drinks on New Year's Eve. Surprisingly, she was quite turned on by this, but hadn't any idea of what male chastity was about. She thought of chastity as some sort of medieval maiden thing and had no idea of the modern devices for males etc. But she had a few too so, I didn't push the issue.

So I backed off next day and nursed my hangover, but was amazed when she asked me to show her something on the laptop. I was pretty embarrassed (even though we have been married 30 years) but I showed her a few devices on ebay. She immediately picked one of the stainless steel devices and asked me to order one!

However, after reading quite a lot on this site, I wasn't sure about what I should order so I procrastinated a bit and started researching on the internet. This got me more and more obsessed with the chastity lifestyle!

Sorry, ran out of time -- 01.15 am here -- more tomorrow or Monday. Scared etc because I ordered it tonight!

Giles_English and PauloChaste like this.
  2. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    First off, most if not all devices sold on eBay are cheap counterfeits. Plus, metal devices are not one size fits all fits all. Many men, men like me, have one ball larger then the other much like the breast of a woman. This may make sizing problematic. Furthermore, my tight, during the day device, ends up coming off while I am asleep although I have no idea how my balls can fit through the tiny space between the device and ring. Then there are comfort issues and the good chance that you or your wife may not find the reality of chastity play to live up to the fantasy. In other words you do not want to buy some cheap device that will be ill fitting and flake off the shining metal after a few showers or want to commit to a real metal device that is properly measured, takes a long time to be hand made and is expensive, until you first find out if you like chastity play and any issues with wearing a device.

My recommendation, and a popular choice, is the CB6000 or CB6000s, the shorter version that is their best seller unless you have a large flaccid penis. Do not buy the poorly made Chinese versions found on ebay and Amazon. They will not last and have an irritating seam on the ring. Plus no warranty. I got my CB6Ks for $120, on sale, do you can find the real thing for less than the $150 most places charge.

The CB devices come with various size rings and spacers that give you 20 sizing combinations. It will allow you to figure out what combination of ring size and space between ring and device fits you well. This will come in handy if you go for a metal device later on. The CB6Ks is small enough to conceal under clothes and light enough not to weigh you down. I find the heavy lock it comes with to weigh more then the device and that is easily remedied by using a small luggage lock. I think that many of us start off with a CB device if only because they are made of surgical grade materials, are very adjustable and can be ordered and delivered in days.

I believe that if you search around the web, you will find the CB line the most popular choice for first timers. I have worn mine for ten days straight, have it on now, and forget I am wearing it. However I cannot wear it outside of the house because all of my pants are too tight in the crotch and I really have a need to wear it outside anyway. Combining a device end the honor system provides me with the best of two worlds. I love being unable to even touch my penis but also like the feeling of submission to not masturbate using just my commitment not to do so. Each method provides me things that feed my fetish.

PauloChaste and Billus like this.
  3. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    Thanks SteveM. I'm sure you are right - if you but cheap ... However, this is just the start of a journey for me. Maybe it won't progress beyond a bit of bedroom play, in which case I won't have wasted a significant amount of cash. But who knows how things will shake out?

The amazing thing for me is my wife's reaction. She has always been pretty mainstream in her tastes. We discussed fantasies a few years back and I got the "Officer and a Gentleman" or "Prince Charming" type thing. I didn't have the courage to tell her my fantasies. We did experiment with a little light bondage at one point but it sort of petered out.

However, when I mentioned locking me up in chastity, she immediately took to this. I thought maybe it was the heat of the moment though. I let things lie for a few days, but every day she asked if I had ordered it. I've never seen her like this before, so I took the plunge and ordered a device. Maybe it won't be super secure, but I don't think that really matters right now. When I told her I had ordered it she became really passionate but and then asked, "why didn't you consult me on the style?" Maybe a hint of things to come from her?

Our sex life has been abysmal for about two years -- entirely my fault as I just fell out of the habit. But now that this is out in the open, I can't think about anything else and both of us are acting like teenagers!

Anyway, about 30 days to wait for delivery.

Cheers,

Joe

PauloChaste and OwnedByAmy like this.
  4. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Good luck. I think you'll enjoy the journey. Keep an open mind and let her lead the way. Keep us updated, please.

5. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    watch for the fire in her eyes, there is something incredibly erotic about a guy surrendering control of his cock to you. I absolutely love it. Just be careful of size and fit

Mandyman and LilRob like this.
  6. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Strict Sir. I will certainly keep you updated on my progress.

7. SubJoeGated

SubJoeGated Member

Local Time:
    Dear MistressBitch,

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment. I spent quite a long time measuring up -- it's more difficult than I thought! I know that the more experienced among you recommend solid rings, but I decided to go for a hinged version as I think this will be easier to put on. I did get a choice of ring sizes, so I hope I measured correctly!

I'll watch out for that fire in her eyes!

Yours,

Joe

8. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    100% agree with everything written here

9. hcin2016

hcin2016 Loving losing control in chastity

California
    Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    I am only weeks ahead of you. I bought the online stuff first becaue it was inexpensive and looked the same. But it wan't. Just got the JailBird from Mature Methal adn have been happywith the roduct and the service. All have been world class. I will be buy ore from them in the future. Spend some tiem on the fittinngs to get what you want.

10. Cornudoconsentidor

profesional
    sevilla
    Local Time:
    I bought the original CB6000 for about 110 € for an American web a few years ago. A month ago I bought a web CB6000s in China for just 12 € Shipping costs incluidos.Tardó about 20 days to arrive and while the rings are quality but the box is the same as the original. Using the rings and spacers of original box y the case of CB6000s is my perfect solution and affordable solution

11. BoBubbaBear

BoBubbaBear Member

Technology
    Atlanta, GA
    Local Time:
    8:43 PM
    Good luck SubJoe... I too had a similar experience where I mentioned the idea of chastity and now have been directed to find a suitable device to keep me locked up. I look forward to reading about your progress.

12. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    We all have to start somewhere. I remember being shocked at how my wife immediately took to the idea of putting me in a chastity device. She wanted me 24/7 almost from the beginning so be careful... It took me another ten plus years to actually live 24/7 in a device.

If you wish to commit to chastity you will eventually need a custom stainless device. But take your time and good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice