Realization

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gehorsam, Feb 29, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    So as I mentioned in my post for what happened last night in the Vault. I realized last night after pleasing my mistress/wife. We almost never just make out anymore. Before we started with chastity we would have sex. We'd get done and I'd go to sleep. We'd cuddle but that was about it. So I'm wondering if any of the other locked/KH/mistresses noticed this. For me it was one of those "ah ha" moments as we were making out.

spider203 likes this.
  2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    This is most often the case while staying locked.

gehorsam likes this.
  3. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I can relate. At first he was very unsure of living a chaste life because he though that equated to a loss of intimacy. However, as he has learned over the past year since I took this to a whole new level, he and I are much closer intimately than he could have ever imagined. We can't keep our hands off of each other now days. When we kiss it is so passionate and pleasing. He want's any part of my body he is allowed to get and for him, kissing is a form of sex. One of a few ways he gets to experience my body.

We spend so much time together and he is so in tune with what I need from him as a man, which is quality time, that I am head over hills in love with him. When he kisses me the way he does it makes me feel so loved and valued.

4. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    How ironic, i was absolutely thinking about this the last few days. originally I felt that there might have actually been some intimacy lost because mistress most of the time is more interested in getting me off than she is receiving orgasms. And when she's done with me, it's like that's it, most of the time. We haven't really just made out with each other on a regular basis probably since the first 3 or 4 years of our relationship. I was actually hoping that chastity would make her want to make out with me more because I miss making out with her but that hasn't been the case. however, we flirt way more with each other and we do kiss a lot more showing our affection for each other but it's never a make out session with any groping etc... Unless she wants sex, it's usually just enough to get me hard in my device then she stops. I'm starting to think that my teasing with the flirting (I'm not talking about T&D) is our main form of intimacy. Mistress likes me following her around like a puppy dog so she gives me just enough to keep me craving her. Overall I will say that mistress and I are much closer and much happier with the way things are now, she absolutely loves the attention I'm giving her. Often comments how "hot" it is that I'm so attentive to her. She is starting to realize the drop of my attentiveness when I orgasm though and she's made comment, makes me wonder if she's going to cut back my number of releases to get better results from me. Long story short our intimacy has definitely improved.

5. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I just had to say that this is so beautiful to read and it helps ease some of my concerns about chastity as well. I am so happy for you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice