potential for a cuckold

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChastityAndy79, Nov 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. ChastityAndy79

Local Time:
    6:13 AM
    I was talking with my gf kh queen last night via text as we're away from each other this weekend . We got to talking about scenarios after she told me to wank myself off. She asked me to say what my dirty fantasy was that I had Told her I had lots of dirty thoughts.

I said it involved her frigging off with her 9 inch realistic dildo on the bed and being unaware that the window cleaner had seen her and was hard from it. I asked her what she thought of the scenario and she said that would be three people turned on then. I agreed and added that it would be great if she then made her self cum lying next to me and that she would only unlock me if I came inside her and ate my own cum.

This came after she had Told me she was imagining scenarios we should do and that I'd find out when we see each Monday. One of them she did tell me was that next time I cum up her I've to eat her out. That's what inspired my fantasy. My gf kh queen was turned on by that and then frigged herself off and text me to tell me she had cum watching the video I had sent her of me wanking off.

When I was wanking I imagined her sexily down the window cleaner huge cock and Cumming almost straight away. That thought made me cum.

Who thinks this is a slightly open door which could lead to being cuckold if I play it right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice