How does she initiate your time in chastity

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by b2please, Jun 13, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    5:15 AM
    Hi,
    My wife & I have played many chastity games, most,often if I suggest it. I might have an idea I think will appeal to her, and she often says lets do it. (Like just some themes, or a goal, or boundaries for a time in chastity, designs so it will be fun fer her.)

Sometimes she just says without discussion, "you're supossed to put on your device", which kind of catches me off guard. And I might wonder what she has in mind. ( I bet some will say, just obey her!)

I just wondered, does your keyholder say X would make her really happy, or she really wants X because of some reason? Are you sort of seduced into chastity?

I just wonder how various guys lock up periods begin.

Thanks!

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Since I'm retired and my wife/Mistress works - and She's concerned about my wanking in Her absence, I get locked up every morning. As I step from the shower and dry off, I put on my cage and line up everything ready for the lock. She turns from her makeup counter and inserts the lock, clicks it shut and gives me a tug - just to make sure it's on good and, more importantly, to remind me of the total control She has over me!

She then lays out the lingerie that I am to wear that day along with my chore list to be completed before Her return, if I am to be released that evening. (Interestingly, if She's happy with me, I get to wear my favorite things and if She's displeased with Her sissy, sometimes I have to wear male boxer shorts!) We have been doing this daily ritual every workday for about 8 months now and it seems to make both of us happy.

MistressDee and Pinkie like this.
  3. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    3:15 AM
    Never an opportunity to initiate chastity, it is always locked except for twice a week she lays the key on my sink, which is a signal I am to remove the device, clean, and reinstall. If I lock the bathroom door while showering i am subject to punishment. This allows her to randomly walk into the bathroom during my shower and we have a glass shower door. She looks in and if I am chubbed out or erect at all I am subject to punishment. I have learned that if i keep from getting hard it makes the removal and re-installation of the device easier, so it has really become just part of my normal life with no sexual aspect to it. Since I am always in chastity, there is no opportunity to initiate chastity.

DonnaSue, Just out of curiosity why would you be released in evenings?

Pinkie likes this.
  4. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I am released in the evenings fro several reasons. First of all, my cage is mainly to control my wanking when She's not home. Second, it gives me an incentive to get the chores done on time. And, most important of all, Mistress most enjoys clicking the lock shut and tugging on me each morning to emphasize and to reinforce Her control over me.

Actually, when I am unlocked just before dinner, I must then tie a pink ribbon around my balls as a reminder of my sissy status. I have learned that the ribbon must be very, very tightly tied to keep it on, which can be painful. In fact, many times I've thought that just keeping the cage on would be far more comfy and less painful. S!o far, that is not an option

Pinkie and danijean001 like this.
  5. b2please

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Locked4now2,
    How did you evolve into this twice a week cleaning? Did you start with more occasional play, and would there be some mutual agreement?
    Now that you are here, I assume you like it?
    Thanks

6. locked4now2

locked4now2 Active member

Local Time:
    Like most people who experiment with chastity, we started with CB-6000, then HTv2, finally custom stainless jailbird. The first two are completely enclosed and we found that after even a single day in them I stunk when the cage was removed, which did not inspire my KH to play, so we settled into a daily removal for cleaning. It was a pain in the butt for me to remove and reinstall, and a pain in the butt for my KH to get the key from it's secure location and give it to me to clean and then put it back, but we liked the power exchange that came from having me locked up. We researched a lot and bought a JB. It took several versions, but in the end I have a device that fits me very well. I have almost no reason to ever be out of the device, however as open as the JB is, I can still not clean as good as I would like. After a week, when it is removed there is a funky smell. Just a fact that we could never get away from, so she agreed that twice a week I would remove it for a proper cleaning. Saturday night and Wednesday night she gets the key out and gives it to me to clean up only. seems to be a happy middle ground that provides us the power exchange we like and keeps me clean and safe.

Pinkie and spider203 like this.
  7. b2please

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    Thanks!
    Yep, I have very similar cleaning issues.
    I'd wear the HT2 more if not for that.
    I love the idea of a month with no unlocking, if I could satisfy her well enough that she enjoyed that.

Pinkie likes this.
  8. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My g/f and I also love the idea of going a month with no unlocking and hopefully we can find a device to achieve that. Until then, my HT2 is removed about every 4 days for a through cleaning. Sometimes she will tell me to leave it off for an hour or two as a reward and other times I am told to lock up immediately after cleaning. It just depends on her mood and how well I have behaved.

Pinkie, spider203 and b2please like this.
  9. Pinkie

Pinkie Active member

Local Time:
    2:15 AM
    We have a similar schedule for cleaning. About every 3 days. I find it stimulating to handle him and lock him up and the snick of the lock is its own little thrill for myself. :)

slave_m likes this.
  10. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Just the click of the lock and the tug that She gives me upon locking each morning is one of my greatest thrills of the day! It has come to be a physical sign of her full control of me and of my genitalia. Getting to start each morning with that ritual puts me into my sissy space and I have come to really look forward to that as soon as I awaken!

11. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Why don't you persuade yor wife to be a member here?

12. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    10:15 AM
    Being caged is my default position and she expects me to keep my JB clean using showers and bidet, so my wife doesn't release me for cleaning. Around 8 weeks without it being removed at all, but after that time my skin usually needs two or three days to recover but now I'm using a good shower oil my skin seems to be in much better shape and will maybe go longer. My wife is definitely pushing my submissive buttons more and more. Yesterday I knelt on the floor and gave her pussy worship which resulted in orgasms which literally took her breath away. Her stomach was literally moving in waves, and her face was a sight to see. As this was happening and I was dripping on the floor I thought that I was bound to get some nice teasing for my efforts. But after a whole hour she just got up, thanked me and walked (stumbled!) off. Ten years ago she would have considered that me having an orgasm was an immovable requirement for us having sex, two years ago she would have been conflicted (maybe/maybe not), now it is not something she even thinks about.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:00 PM
    When we started with chastity it was my idea and she did it because it made me happy. That has now completely changed and we do this because it is what she wants. The expectation is that I am locked up 24/7. She decides if and when I get released to allow my penis to recover and to be cleaned and for my genitals to be shaved. She doesn't exactly instigate my periods of lockup, I have been told to ask her whether she wants to lock me up and she makes her mind up then. Mostly the answer is yes, she does.

Pinkie and b2please like this.
  14. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    You should post some photos. Do post some pink ribbon photos!

Pinkie likes this.
  15. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    My wife let me out to go on a multi-day river trip with the buddies and when I got home tonight she said "you are going back in your cage after your shower. No soft landing for you."

16. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Didn't she want to play first?
    Ss

17. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    When I tried to initiate play, that is when she put me in the cage and then had me give her a foot rub, then teased me a bit before going to bed leaving me h o r n e y.

spider203 likes this.
  18. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    The first year whenever mistress allowed me out of my cage and we had our fun I rarely waited do her to tell me to lock up. I usually locked back up right away because I was so into being locked. We took a 2 month break from chastity and this time around I wait for her to tell me to lock up. It's more fun when she comes up to me in that strict or playful tone letting me know my freedom is over.

jshackleton2016 and xcitedsisssy like this.
  19. DonnaSue

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Just the symbolism of Her physically clicking the lock shut and giving me a little tug, is a very submissive moment for me each time. Her power over me is reinforced.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice