Long term flr is routine

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Cagedcarot, Jul 6, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedcarot

Cagedcarot Member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    I get frustrated sometimes. The day in and out of taking care of my Goddess. I am always serving her needs and making her life easier. Body servant to maid and cook.
    This is what I asked for. I find myself missing free time, thank you's. The loving attention of an equal partner. Times I wish we could go back. Don't get me wrong, I am a slave to my core.
    How do you deal with this craziness

dkid13 and LockedTower like this.
  2. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    Try to think about the alternative of living without the FLR dynamic and everything you enjoy about it. This lifestyle requires sacrifice and without that sacrifice the FLR wouldn't really exist anymore. I just remind myself that I need to grind through the difficult times so I can get back to the good stuff that I can't really live without anymore. It sort of comes down to a choice to either risk blowing up this whole dynamic or just finishing the dishes. In the end it's always an easy choice for me to make.

remyruff likes this.
  3. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Time to have a conversation with her and let her know it's not working for you.

MrDoubleyou likes this.
  4. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    I love what is developing into our FLR although it is new to my Goddess and she is still getting used to the dynamic. I pretty much do everything now for her as I am retired and relish in the task.

Today was a perfect morning, me in my nub, my Goddess laying in bed until circa 11.00am. I deliver her breakfast in bed, four cups of tea, make her a cooked dinner and iron her dress and jacket. Off she goes now for an afternoon massage and the theater later this evening.

Today she surprised me after her shower calling me into the bedroom. I had the beautiful pleasure of her bending over the bed so I could tongue her gorgeous bottom for about a minute. This is a special divine treat for me (which she knows) and only happens once or twice a month (sadly).

My word though it drove me onto confess my love and submissiveness towards her.

Happy days and I hope the journey continues as I have bought her Uniquely Rika to read, so far she has not turned a page but I live in hope.

bondinchas likes this.
  5. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Did you mean to post your happy little story onto @Cagedcarot 's post?

6. Claire’s good boy

Claire’s good boy Active member

Sussex, UK
    Local Time:
    Oops I did, sorry about that

7. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    Not getting a thank you would be a deal breaker for me. I think this is something you should talk about. We both believe our FLR creates a more loving relationship together and I think gratefulness from both sides is important to keep it alive.

You can also consider having housekeeping and laundry services? We might live in a country where this is more affordable, but it makes it more easy to be the more giving partner while not wasting all my the time on tasks that aren’t contributing to our future (business).

Tom Harris likes this.
  8. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Talk to her about your concerns. A FLR does not have to be all or nothing. My wife still says thank you a lot and expresses her love for me and gratitude for being a good slave to her. Having no free time is not healthy for you or the relationship so in my opinion that's a critical discussion point. My wife has final say and approval on what I do, but she allows me free time and time to hang out with my friends. In fact she encourages it because she wants time to herself.

masohedo and true42 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice