Automatic (Natural) Prostate Milking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ChasteHubby2015, Dec 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    Before I explain the meaning behind the title of this thread, allow me to add some background information for context. My wife and I are relatively new to chastity, I introduced it and she's liking it more and more. Over the past several weeks, I've been locked in a my new steel chastity device. I don't even know what the name of it is, but we replaced the cb6000 with it because it's easier to take off, is easy to clean, and with the smallest ring, it's still comfy and I honestly haven't been able to pull out yet, which she loves. This is it: https://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/stainless-steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html

So far, my wife has received oral from me about 2 times a week and allows me to have penetrative sex with her once a week, but I only get to ejaculate every 2 weeks, though she'd like for us to eventually reach a month. It's really all centered around her sex drive, which is considerably less than mine, despite her being young and in good health and athletic shape like me. She will sometimes out of the blue decide to pull down my pants when I'm watching television and perform oral on me while I'm locked in order to tease me, which with this device, I can't describe how enormously amazing yet frustrating that feeling is. The end result is usually me moaning and begging to be unlocked and her laughing and saying that's enough while ordering me to go wash the dishes.

With chastity, I assumed I would be experiencing nocturnal emissions, however, I've yet to experience one, even after 2 weeks of chastity. One thing I have taken notice of is that I experience what's described by others as a prostate milking almost about every week. The biggest difference though with how I've been experiencing it and with how others normally describe experiencing it is that mine happens after using the bathroom (no.2) anout once a week while locked in chastity. A steady flow of semen pours out of my penis (about a full table spoon or more) just as though I was urinating. I experience absolutely no mental or physical pleasure from it whatsoever and in fact, I wouldn't even realize it if I didn't look down. The only effect is that the feeling of fullness in my testicles that I usually start feeling after about the first 3 to 4 days while chaste is considerably less, even almost gone entirely, but frustratingly, my sexual desire doesn't get diminished at all whatsoever. After researching this somewhat, I've concluded that this is my body's natural method of eliminating the unused preseminal prostatic fluid, which they say is actually healthier for the prostate than an orgasm because it eliminates much more of the fluid. Since I wasn't having any nocturnal emissions, my prostate would fill up and then empty out at the slightest stimulation. I'm not sure, but I suspect that this "natural milking", as I like to call it, might actually be interfering in allowing me to have a nocturnal emission because there isn't a lot of fluid left behind. I do have sexual dreams all time, but they usually frustratingly end with failed erection attempts in the chastity device, so I don't think I'll ever achieve nocturnal emissions regardless.

I just wanted to share my experience with this lovely online community of ours to see how many others here were aware of this. I know that the ladies here often prefer to perform the prostate milking themselves because it can be even much more psychologically effective when a woman has her sub on all fours while milking him and forces him to watch as he witnesses yet another wasted orgasm opportunity for him get deposited into a glass.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing the thoughts, opinions, ideas, etc. of everyone here.

Mark Owen and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Same thing happens to me, takes about 10 days for me, once its full and I go to the bathroom as long as i am totaly flacid in my chastity device. I assume it is strictly prostate fluid thou, as my last record of 45 days without orgasm was like gallons, even with the auto milkings. 97 days now, 3 more days to see if I get released or go longer. At this point kinda hope for another 100, but either way is good.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    Gallons ??????

4. Morolinith

Morolinith Active member

Local Time:
    :) not really gallons but an absurdly large amount

5. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    LOL I was thinking the same thing - how is that possible! It actually happened to me today and it helped with the feeling of fullness in my balls, but did absolutely nothing to relieve any of my sexual frustration. :( Anyway, my wife said she's going to try on the new lingerie I bought her this Sunday (I've been dying to see it on her) and said she might even let me ejaculate during penetrative sex, but I have to wear a condom with numbing cream inside because she wants me to last longer. :confused: I've never tried it before, will I still get a sense of pleasurable relief? I've been locked up for a few weeks now and it's been an especially difficult week because I was exposed to so many beautiful women trying on sexy clothes, although the experience helped me view women differently and respect them more. On top of that, my buddy was showing off his beautiful new girlfriend and forced me to listen to him describe their sexual escapades, he doesn't know I'm a chaste boy. :oops: Just 3 more days, so I'm excited, even if it's just a chance. :p

6. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    Ohhhh what kind of lingerie??

7. Miss Lesley

Miss Lesley Nicely neutered feeling female

South West England
    Local Time:
    The sort I'd probably like to be wearing ;)

Wendygirl likes this.
  8. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    A floral laced thong teddy. Unfortunately, it has to just sit in her drawer for this long while I'm locked up waiting, I can't wait.

9. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Do try to be at least sensible. You might think that your emission is a little more than a teaspoonful but it isn't.

Ganymede likes this.
  10. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    I was allowed to finally orgasm earlier than expected yesterday, but only while really numb from the numbing agent all over my penis. It was very frustrating, I barely felt anything and the sense of relief I got went away literally the next day. Meanwhile, she got to orgasm again twice today and said it's going to be a while for me.

11. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    This happened to me again this morning, only much more than usual came out this time, approximately 1/2 a cup or more! It was just pouring out and I swear I think my prostate was entirely drained from this fluid, which I suppose is a good thing health wise. I was completely flaccid in my cage and there was absolutely no pleasurable sensation. The feeling of fullness in my balls is greatly relieved, gone entirely in fact, but I'm just as horny I was before. I have yet to this point had a nocturnal emission, despite frequent nightly attempted erections and I'm not sure if that's a result of the chastity cage surpressing any attempted erection alone or these prostate milkings or perhaps a combination of both. I read somewhere that this type of prostatic drainage is actually healthier than ejaculations because much more of the fluid is removed during the process. Also, I once read a keyholder stating that her husband was unable to masturbate when she ordered him to after she completely emptied his prostate through milking, even 6 hours later! She found this amusing and an added source of security. Is this true, has anyone had a similar experience? I can't test this since I'm locked and my wife won't allow me to.

12. Leiothrix

Leiothrix Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    1/2 cup ... teaspoon ... close enough.

13. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Well, then it must have been more, I'm bad at measurements. I wonder what it would be like to experience a teasing and denial session immediately after a complete milking , especially if it's true about not being able to ejaculate afterwards.

14. peichastemail

peichastemail New member

Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    That is quite a common experience - that a bowel movement will initiate a release of seminal fluid. Has happened to me quite often.

15. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    It happened to me this morning actually since my KH intends to keep me locked for nearly another month.

16. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    I too get leakage like this. Very odd experience that only happens after a couple of weeks. And I always tell my Goddess when it's happened. She just laughs......i do love Her!

17. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    9:02 PM
    As part of my wife's plan to de-male me, I am required to self-milk myself daily. She believes that having my semen drained out of me will make me more docile and girlish. Does milking do that for you?

18. chrissie68

chrissie68 Active member

uk
    Local Time:
    It does make me very cuddly and quiet sleepy. Goddess also requires I consume my milk before any sleep.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice