Has any KeyHolder lost the keys? Mine did!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I usually wear my Jailbird all the time. It is perfecting made for my penis and very comfortable so I do not bother taking it off. I can clean my penis while locked due to the design. Today I wanted to remove it for a doctor's visit that was going to have a rectal exam since I deferred it last time when I was there and locked up. Plus I need it due to a problem I have. So I asked my wife for the keys. 15 minutes later she came in to ask if I was sure that I did not have the key because she looked in the 3 places she usually hides them, including the emergency key that she gives me when we are apart.

She was panicked and was making me very nervous. We are old and our memories are not that great. I have found things I lost months ago in the refrigerator, pantry shelf or someplace else that they do not belong. I reminded her of where and when I handed her the key 3 weeks ago after I locked up after a dental appointment. I have learned not to lock up laying down in a dentist chair because it is very uncomfortable and sometimes hurt and I cannot be fussing with my crotch while having work down on my teeth. I asked my wife to look on the floor next to the end table in the living room where she placed the key when I gave it to her. She told me that she looked twice and could not find it.

I went to the table, looked at the floor next to the couch and there was the necklace with the keys on it. Now I am distrustful of her holding my keys. This is the second time she has forgotten or lost my keys. I have lock boxes with combination locks but the problem is between the time I hand her the keys and when she puts them away. They loses them in-between when distracted. She cannot wear it because it is not a key per se but a round hex key for my security screw which cannot be moved without it. I use Blue locktite and teflon tape so that it takes considerable strength to unlock.

spider203 likes this.
  2. Steve mattews

Steve mattews Member

Local Time:
    My wife lost

3. Steve mattews

Steve mattews Member

Local Time:
    Geez, tried to reply on the smartphone, that didn't work. Can't edit the above post because more than 3 minutes had passed. Sorry for that.

Anyway, I wanted to originally reply that my wife lost the security screw key for my jailbird once. As in we never found it again. She seemed a little amused by the whole thing. I was not. We eventually found a bit that fit good enough to get the screw loosened, but it was not easy. I was honestly a little upset about the whole thing because I figure if I'm going to do my part and wear the thing for weeks at a time without complaining, the least she could do is keep track of the damn key.

Spookiie likes this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I felt the same. I told my wife that she had just one thing to do and if I cannot trust her with the key, it is not going to work.

5. CJ's hubby

CJ's hubby Active member

Arizona
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    We keep an emergency key in a nice felt lined wooden box I made for her just to keep the extra key in. It is locked with a numbered plastic lock that can be cut with toe nail clippers that are kept near the box. Once I had to cut the lock when she was out of town when one testicle escaped but the other was still locked up. It was a bit painful!

She didn't buy the story and it cost me five whacks with her paddle on each cheek. I moved to a smaller ring after that punishment!

6. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    How badly do you guys want to be locked in chastity? I can assure you that getting upset with your wives is not the way to go about it. Maybe they just aren't that interested and that's why they're forgetful or maybe they honestly just forgot.

A solution to losing the keys could be have them open a single account at a bank (only their names on the account, not yours). Then get a safety deposit box there and lock the key inside. If only their name is on the account, then you won't be granted access to the box or your keys ever without your wife's permission. Then they can forget your keys as much as they want, but you will always know where they are and won't have access to them. If you ever need out and they "forget", you can remind them they are in the safety deposit box. Then your keyholder can go get them if they decide to, or they can choose to leave them there and not grant you they keys.

7. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    how about one of the pistol gun safes where you use your finger print to open it.

8. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    yes. my wife did too when we 1st started out. I was sawing for ages with my junior hacksaw.

9. nvrsaynvr63

nvrsaynvr63 Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    While my K/H has a tendency to forget and misplace things, she's been very good at keeping track of the keys. She even opened up the lock box with the spare key this weekend to be sure she had the right combination, she stores the combination number in her phone. Even if somehow she lost the key and the combination number to the lock box it's not the end of the world. Let's face it, these locks and security screws are just keeping us "honest" they can be defeated or cut if need be.

10. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:47 PM
    I didn't actually lose the keys, they were just in the box with all the other keys from the however many padlocks I had sent out to guys wishing to lock. Luckily because @lockit had his padlock bought from a different supplier the keys were not too difficult to find. However his face when I told him I had mistakenly put his keys in with the others - bless him

richard, joe01, Dumb1 and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice