Geometric Punishment

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Newbeginning, Aug 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    so my wife has been punishing me once in a while but relatively mildly. However she has been having me keep a typed list of every incident of bad behavior. She says that she will eventually punish me for all of them, but every so often i express some doubt that she will follow through on that. She has of course taken me to task for doubting her, but i am just making the point that punishment that is purely theoretical does not work.

Anyway, today an idea suddenly struck her. She said that when she finally gets around to punishing me for what’s on the list, she will add up the number of offenses, and then give me THAT number of “thrashes” for EACH offense on the list. She then told me i should be happy the longer it takes for her to get around to thrashing me, since that means the list grows and i will “get” more thrashes.

We are both new to this but i am not entirely sure she understands how punishment works. Either that, or she’s actually an evil genius who is just toying with me.

She also made some vague hints that tonight could be the often delayed punishment dispensation. I dont know what to believe about that, but i am interested to see how this all turns out.

2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    Sounds like you are going to get your ass beaten but it may take a while for her to get to the the place where you are at the 'be careful what you wish for stage'. Might not take long...you can thank her and after a while discuss if it had a beneficial effect on the relationship/dynamic-if she enjoyed beating you then.......see above

Newbeginning likes this.
  3. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Well, she was as good as her word. There were 37 items on the list, and last night after dinner she led me to the bedroom and tied me naked and face down on the bed, then gave me 37 thrashes for every item on the list, except that for several that she considered more serious, she doubled, snd in one case tripled the number of strokes. This adds up to around a thousand in total. She did vary the intensity a lot, so it was not impossible, but overall it was a long and thorough beating and i will be trying not to let the new list grow so long.

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    In the long term she will quickly get tired of it and they'll be rolled up into one serious punishment and board wiped clean. 1000 strokes at punishment strength would not be anything I recommend anyone tries

5. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I withdraw my comment above!-she seems very confident already

6. Newbeginning

Newbeginning Member

New York
    Local Time:
    Thats funny Miffy. I agree with you. She is definitely getting the hang of this. And although DB makes a good point about very high intensity, this experience gave my wife a nice long time to experiment with different implements, force, tempo and technique. And i can say from experience that she took full advantage! It is very satisfying to see her really taking charge.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    110 ball slaps for me the other night, they don’t forget.

8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Be careful what you wish for!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice