No choice chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Aug 20, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    My wife just got home from the hospital. Major surgery and recovery time will prohibit sex for at least 3 months. My wife still wants me to wait for her before I can have an orgasm. She basically said that it would be a nice gesture of my love for her. I have no problem in doing this but do not know now it will be without any teasing. In the past, a hour of teasing three times a week kept me from going insane.

Has anyone gone a few months in chastity without any sexual contact? If so, how did you cope?

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    Dont know about a few months without her contact but we are between once a week to once a fortnight where she will unlock me a and usually edges me then locked back in and she may decrease that further down the line as we go.
    But i think without contact the fun will just fade and it will no longer be fun for either of you.

If your partner cannot use hands or mouth then why not get a fake vagina toy and she can allow you a certain amount of time or power play in this area.

you will need to get creative at this point i think.

3. Vinny

Local Time:
    I think you are right and expressed the same concerns as you mentioned. If I am reading her correctly, she is basically suggesting a don't ask, don't tell arrangement until she starts thinking about having sex again. I will take that as a green light although I have not masturbated since last November and am hesitant to do so now. It was an effort to break that habit and I know what will happen if I start again. It is like when I first tried to quit smoking and thought jst one cigarette would not be a problem and then ended up chain smoking daily. :)

However, I think you put your finger on it. I would end up miserable and that is worst.

4. Vinny

Local Time:
    Got an email yesterday to clarify things. I am to be locked up with no masturbation and my wife said that I will have to wait a month at a minimum assuming that I do not mention sex again and that she feels up to it then. She ended the email by saying something to the effect that for my sake, I better pray that she feels like having sex after only one month. So far so good as I am on week three already but she is only counting from yesterday which is really 6 weeks in chastity, not a month but I cannot mention anything about chastity or sex so I cannot remind her of this. :)

It is not as hard as I thought it would be because I am focused on caring for my wife and am not seeing her a sexual partner right now. Her body is beaten up from the surgery and I feel more like a caregiver than a lover. Just too busy taking care of her to even thing about sex. My main concern is making her comfortable and happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice