Ejactuation after I pee?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by NewLifer89, Nov 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    Hey all. I am a long time wearing of chastity cages. I've been wearing them since 2011. Which I was 21 at the time. Now I am almost 34 and still enjoying them. My longest lockups are 6 months+ maybe 7 - 8 months but that's max. Recently, actually only this year, after wearing the cage for less then a week, I feel the urge continue peeing after I have already finished peeing. Almost like that pressure feeling you get if you stop peeing mid pee. Or maybe that feeling you get after you had an orgasm and you have to pee afterwards. (I'm sure some will understand what I saying LOL ) But, If I continue to try and pee after I've already finished peeing, I get a load of cum that comes out of my penis. Its not an orgasm, or a cum shot. Its just a run of cum. I am not horny or hard when this happens. It does feel like a mild release of pressure, almost like a relief valve. Like my testicles are full and its releasing. Which honestly, I think that is what is happening.

I went to the urologist earlier this year because I was also having pain in my prostate when I peed and I figured it was going hand and hand. I ended up having a slight enlarge prostate. The doc stated it was prostatitis I was prescribed some anti-biotics. Everything is back to normal and no pain and no enlargement. The pain eventually went away and I gave it a good 6 months before I wore the cage again. Then under a week, the ejaculation started after I peed. There is no pain in the prostate this time.

I guess my questions is, does anyone else experience this? Like I said above, I've worn for months before and I've been wearing on and off for 15+ years and never had this happen. I am just guessing its because I am getting older, maybe prostate changed a little. I am not sure. I am curious if I should just continue letting it release it's self, or is it safer to have an orgasm while caged which would release more. My wife and I aim for long term long lock ups and an orgasms is not normally in the agenda. Its actually very difficult with this device because it covers the sensitive parts of my penis. Some times I can have one if pegging and vibrations are included but even then its difficult to cum.

Thank you and looking forwards to your responses.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:59 AM
    I experienced it a couple of times right at the start of chastity. It was just an emission/ejaculation and nothing more.

It happened to me when I was tensing at the end of peeing, when I was trying to elicit a "pee shudder". Just leaked out.

It's normal.

When you go for a shit your prostate will get a small massage and some fluid will be expelled too.

3. DriftingHumanoid

DriftingHumanoid Long term member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    It’s from a buildup of prostate fluid and semen. It’s hand when that happens instead of “chastity tears” showing through your pants.

4. surfbot123

surfbot123 New member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I had a prostate biopsy, which put blood in my urine for 3 days, and blood in my semen for 3 weeks. between those times, every time I peed, at the end there was one or two drops of maroon semen. I do not think it stopped when my prostate healed from the biopsy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice