Jock Itch

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chaste_Catholic, Sep 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    I am wondering how you all avoid getting jock itch. It seems to me that keeping our members in tubes all the time is the perfect recipe for jock itch. I have just started wearing my cage more consistently and I have noticed that if I keep myself dry and use the stocking method to get into my cage, then my skin gets sore. Based on what I've read here, I started applying moisturizer. I am only wearing it during the day and I was every night and put on moisturizer every morning before caging, like a sort of lube, but I noticed a strong smell the first night after doing this along with a slight itch. SO where is the compromise between moisturized skin and fungal infection? I have this style cage, with no urethral insert. https://www.dhgate.com/product/couper-new-stainless-steel-chastity-device/395749379.html
    I am planning on getting a more open style cage, but considering that athletics without anything locked on their genitals experience jock itch, this problem should be present in any cage.

2. Itsfishyman

Itsfishyman Member

UK, Warwickshire
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    When I started chastity I had a plastic holy trainer and found it an absolute pain to keep clean. After a couple of weeks it lead to me getting jock itch, the only way I could get rid and keep rid of the jock itch was by switching to an open metal cage. It’s far easier to keep clean. I also apply baby powder each morning after my shower to keep it dry.

Chaste_Catholic likes this.
  3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    Not vouching for this personally having used this to quickly sort out a recent case of athletes foot and also a slight irritation in the groin area which might have been connected due to rubbing but after reading online i tried it and it certainly works well and much cheaper than the traditional Athletes foot treatments. The stuff is called vicks vapour rub usually used for relieving blocked sinus and nose, it feels funny when it goes on tingles to begin with but then almost feels like its chilling the area. It certainly works and leaves the skin really smooth and soft.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You could say I am old school, as I still use a cb2000, but as mentioned before I find this more open design Ideal as I can get moisturiser in and around most of my genitals daily so I can keep it all smooth and clean as I can, between my weekly unlocking for a thougher wash and shave.

5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Thanks for posting. I've had an itch and irritation that has been pestering me. I felt ashamed to ask about it. It's seem to manifest after I let my pubic hair grow out some. I've been wearing my bijou just during the day and it seems to persist. I'll try the athletes foot treatment and see if I have any improvement.

6. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    We used to use a CB2000, and I agree the cage structure allows easy cleaning. However I found that the circular back ring could cause a lot of pain during morning erections.

We switched several years ago to the Holy Trainer, which is far more comfortable, and as I am released once or twice a week (though not necessarily for a full orgasm), cleaning is not so much of an issue.

7. surelyprematurely

surelyprematurely Active member

RN
    California
    Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    I've fought with jock itch on and off. I've found that the key is to sterilize everything with alcohol based hand sanitizer after showers and using antifungal powder like micanozol . If you struggle with jock itch you can't used closed cages like cb. Hand sanitizer is excellent antifungal and there are some that have lotion in them as well. It's worked for me for a long time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice