back in cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by curioushubby, Nov 12, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    Hi , back in my CB6000s after 3 days unlocked . during those days I enjoyed 3 orgasm with my wife ( but the best was definitely the one after being released )
    In a weird way, I am happy to be back in my cage after a clean shave ( I'll post picture later) . the little downside it is not my wife to insisted on me getting locked again ( tho as I said before she kind enjoy when I am locked ) but me .... hopefully , it will from her one day
    not sure how long it will last this time

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    8:53 PM
    If she sees an improvement in your attitude, I'm sure she will be only too happy to have you locked up again.

EvetS and Youngandreadytoobey like this.
  3. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Till few months back, when my wife used to unlock me for sex,
    I always felt that getting back into my cage was like "home coming"
    I would feel "naked" without my cage

EvetS and locked120 like this.
  4. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    hi . as for me after release, it normally takes me a 3 to 4 days before wanting to go back in chastity .. however , new development with my wife : she released me last friday ( because she was horny too) but she told me that she would put me back in my CB6000s after our sex session ( no premature ejaculation this time ..) Of course, after cumming, I wasn't on hurry to be caged but she told me to get lock ( too bad I am the one doing tho) .. first time she is asking to get locked .... she teased me more by leaving the key in plain sight by her bed side ...lets see how long Ill be locked this time

Sig Wyrminorb and Sunny like this.
  5. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    to avoid sore skin, I started to put lotion on my testicles, the problem is that due to the lubricated skin, i experienced my ball slipping out of CB6000s . ( I am having 2nd to the large ring and 2nd to smallest spacer) ... already tried smaller ring but it is too tight .. trying now the smallest spacer ... my "unused" penis is now completely filling up the tube even when completely soft .. lets see what happen during nocturnal erections ...

6. Lockdown

Lockdown Long term member

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    I don't know how long your into this but we started last month , I started with the Middle ring and shortest spacer and I was virtually permantly trying to get hard! However my wife had said to me when it got locked on" if we're doing this its being done properly " she didn't unlock for 18 days, ( I previously used to have between 3-5 wanks a day)! Two days later after release I used some hair removal cream down there due to previous in growing hairs , OMG avoid the balls , I was then unlocked for 3 days , she hated it , told me that she couldn't trust me without it on! Got it back on, on Thursday and we have decided to try for another child but aiming for a boy this time so she says we will have intercourse when she is ovulating so my second stint of lock up will be by my calculations 31 days!!!!

Good luck

7. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    My nocturnal erections are becoming a lot easier now and before the hair removal incident I had dropped a ring size that day (before I noticed the raw burnt skin) however I am currently back to where I was before however we agreed to keep it like this for a week and then drop a size and go up a couple of spacers, so that should be tomorrow however it maybe tonight as a thorough clean is due and may do it tonight instead of tomorrow , if you can get your finger in the tube through the ring then it's too big as you can pull out when soft !

Sunny likes this.
  8. chastemaid

chastemaid Junior Member

Local Time:
    go to steel , it doesn't have to come off for cleaning

Slave to Wife and Sunny like this.
  9. Lockdown

Worcestershire
    Local Time:
    Maybe next time its a tad costly and only just bought the cb6ks

10. curioushubby

curioushubby Member

Local Time:
    we started last oct 7th with 3 releases ( 2 x 3 days and 1 time just for sex and ejaculation then back i the cage, longest locked 11days ) .. really like the intensity of orgasm during each releases ..already 24hr with smallest spacer on my cb6ks , actually , it seems easier with nocturnal erection ( or I am getting used to it) but the as my penis is more compressed in the tube with little to no movement possible it increases a lot my level of frustration ... not sure how long I'll last ..

Sunny likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice