Female Led v Female Superiority v Superior Female - Questions

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by henry58, Nov 25, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    1. Is there a difference?
    2. Are Women shy about this or does it play with the equality psyche?
    3. Is there a fear of something, if a Woman declares She is Superior?
    4. Does male chastity imply a gender ranking exists?
    5. Is Female Superiority a 4 letter word? (not literal)
    I have seen some valid points made on this site, that all Women can't and should not be considered superior. I agree! Those who resort to criminality are by no means, superior. Those who bring misery and despair are absented. Those not worthy of male or female devotion are not of that caste But i do feel that being a Superior Female is indeed a valid and most precious gift. This is not about being better than someone else, it's about presence and impact and leadership. Just my view.

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    The only people who believe in female superiority are fantasists and the delusional.

3. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Purely out of interest:
    1. what do you believe in?
    2. do you not like to answer questions?

4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    1) Superiority has nothing to do with sex and submission has nothing to do with superiority.
    2) I don't feel the need to answer individual questions when a blanket statement covers everything. Brevity is the soul of wit.

Slave to a Goddess and Breathe like this.
  5. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    enjoy your world

6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry @Unlucky but I am failing to see even a hint of wit here.

As to the original question posed in the title and not in the OP

I think it would be possible to go on and relate my thoughts and the ideas behind them at some length and in quite some depth for all to read ....but the final conclusion for me remains the same.

I'm tending to think that any perceived differences between the three are rather dependent on the people involved their personal attitudes and the dynamic of their relationship.

Even the definition of 'Superior' is up for debate and the perception of it personal to the individual.

7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:39 AM
    "Female Led v Female Superiority v Superior Female"

1. Is there a difference?

"Female Led" is a structure and implies nothing about the woman in question.

"Female Superiority" is the idea that women are innately superior, implying they should lead. This is clearly not true.

"Superior Female" - If you mean a woman who naturally dominant, then these certainly exist - I'm married to one. Being naturally dominant doesn't imply being superior in terms of good qualities, or that her relationship should be female led.

2. Are Women shy about this or does it play with the equality psyche?

Not sure what you're asking here! Though women are better at owning kink than they were, most people are initially uncomfortable with relationship power exchange: people are "supposed" to all want peer relationships.

3. Is there a fear of something, if a Woman declares She is Superior?

if you mean, "dominant", then I think yes: fear of being a bad person, and fear of not measuring up to male fantasies.

4. Does male chastity imply a gender ranking exists?

Yes, usually.

5. Is Female Superiority a 4 letter word? (not literal)

Not quite, but I think most of us don't take people seriously who use the tern.

8. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    10:39 PM
    A numbered list for your sake, henry...
    1. Yes, there are differences. Big ones.
    2. Women are not all the same so there's no blanket answer to this.
    3. Fear of what, exactly? Being thought of as insignificant, otherwise?
    4. No. Male genitals can be locked up by humans regardless of their own biological sex.
    5. Depends on the giver and receiver, I suppose.
    As far as defining the terms of which we speak here, I thought the information in these screenshots from Merriam-Webster was interesting.

[​IMG]

I think it's obvious we're not talking geography, here. :D So...

[​IMG]

My view: I don't 'outrank' anyone because I have ovaries.

I consider female superiority a fetish, quite similar to the way I consider watersports a fetish. :) 'Your kink is not My kink, and that's okay.'

However, any fetish can be detrimental to your life if it governs the majority of your existence. And as with any other fetish, it should not be pushed on others as an expectation.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    In my opinion, the word superior, as mentioned above, has as many connotations as there are people using it. Everyone has their own version of one of them and decides the context. It’s a loaded word. Permanent is another word that gets thrown around a lot, yet people have their own version.

The D/s relationship for us isn’t based on who is “better”. It’s about mutual trust. Letting someone lead requires just as much discipline as leading.

I am a very proud person. I’m proud of my heritage, my background, my intelligence, and talents. The fact that I am not in control of my penis doesn’t make me less of a person, or her better than me. It makes me a person that doesn’t have control of their penis. My father has a saying “you’re a (insert last name) god damn it”. Which was usually followed by some advice to start behaving in a fashion more befitting our name. I’m a pretty good dad, artist, athlete, dart player, and according to coworkers am one of the best engineers on the railroad. I don’t feel less than anyone.

We are in a FLR, and although we decided it needed to be somewhat strict for it to truly work, doesn’t mean she thinks less of me, or that I am a tea cup. I am strong for her when needed, make decisions on my own, and conduct myself normally. She reins me in when I’m not being a good partner, being too brash, forgetful, fighting, or mindful of her needs. Most couples already do this, but instead yell and argue, use the silent treatment, or stomp around passive aggressively. We skip all that, I get a paddling, I pay for my misdeeds, and she knows that she has been heard. Superiority has nothing to do with it, I could take that paddle away from her at any time. We as a couple decided that our way of dealing with conflict works better than before.

1. Yes
    2. Yes I believe most wives keep being in charge privat, due to the social norms of what normal is.
    3. The only fear one would have by declaring superiority, is understanding that they are not.
    4. It probably exists for some, I myself do not feel less because of enforced chastity, in fact I am fairly proud to give so much to her.
    5. As stated above, I don’t believe in it, so it’s not any kind of word. I’ve seen enough terrible people that were both male and female to believe any specific gender has a higher calling.

10. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    12:39 AM
    We are still fighting to give women equal rights in this country. For thousands of years men have considered themselves superior solely based on gender. I am not willing to say women are superior to men based on their gender. This is the mentality of organization like the taliban and I am all set with that type of Neanderthal type mentality.

11. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, these responses are way beyond my expectations of replies, thank you all so far for your thoughts and views. So fetish as scribed by @Breathe makes perfect sense, but what else is all of this if not a fetish of some description? And the ovaries point has missed the point! It's not about physiology, it's about psychology. The power of the mind, not the structure of ones gender. imagineer the age old battle of the sexes and equality. The sub mindstate takes that paradigm and reshapes it. Yes, it fetishises the norm and becomes the focal point of the submissive. So @Breathe is again correct, it's not about the ovaries, it's about shapeshifting the paradigm to feed the desire. Same as chastity as a fetish. @filltee read my mind on the 'wit' thing, great minds at all:). @Giles_English point about being taken seriously is interesting but could be considered judgemental by some. The notion that some who follow Female Superiority are not to be taken seriously has an element of irony in the general sense, i think a lot of people would consider those in chastity should not be taken seriously, but this is not about verbal fencing, it's about the notion that Female Superiority is a thing, validated by those who follow and believe in it. @Bonobo not sure which country you are from, i would assume non christian if women's rights are still an issue. In the western world, that's sorted. This actually accentuates the fetish, as now we are all equal, the act of deferring to a female has greater potency. @Nicoftime - agreed, no-one is better etc, and this was not implied. And the most important things; one doesn't get the right to foist one's fetish on anyone, but then one doesn't have the right to decry either. As long as it's legal and consenting of course. But i remain slightly puzzled... Male Chastity in itself is deference to one's female other half, in the context of a full or partial D/s relationship of sorts.

So from Merriam Webster...
    domination noun
    dom·i·na·tion | \ˌdä-mə-ˈnā-shən \
    Definition of domination
    1 : supremacy or preeminence over another
    2 : exercise of mastery or ruling power
    3 : exercise of preponderant, governing, or controlling influence
    4 dominations plural : DOMINION sense 3

Am i missing something?

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    Yes, marriage. A marriage is a partnership, roles may change, different expectations and responsibilities but it’s a partnership. D/s not withstanding, we respect each other, empathize with our feelings, and value our opinions and judgement.

Some may live this way, even some here live this kind of monarchy, I tend to doubt the long term affects.

Breathe likes this.
  13. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Paragraph breaks.

14. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    hmm a scholar, who'd have thought.

15. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    @henry58 I live in the United States and it is far from equal here still, but that’s not my point. My point is I want neither male nor female to be given the power or superiority based on their gender. And if a women claims herself superior because she is female I would look at her in disgust same as I would a male that did it.

I am a leader of men and women in my professional life am I superior to them? Some people think like that trump being an example but I don’t. I don’t think any one human is superior to any other. I have had some heated conversations in some of the circles I hang out about these exact things. Some think money makes you superior does it? Should I look down on those that have less then me. Am I superior to the man begging on the street corner for money? I don’t think so and I have friends with much less then I do.

I think the word leader is a much better fit. I will gladly follow my wife’s lead but she is not superior to me. I am the leader of some very strong personalities and I don’t ever feel the need to prove I am superior to them I lead these people and they gladly follow.

Rectrix, Unlucky and Breathe like this.
  16. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    Consider this in the context of D/s, not vanilla. You are a member of a website with an undertone of domination. Somewhere in your mix, and possibly in your unconscious mind, you are subscribing to the premise. Your analogies are too general, be specific. Are you in some way deferring to a female either real or virtual? Then it's just about which label you wish to attach to that. If i say its always raining, i will always be right. if i say it's always in Vegas, i will be wrong.

17. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't think my wife thinks the she is superior, just that we have different roles in our relationship. She is dominant and I am submissive.

Pasmem likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice