Something different--- locked at a party

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tomf_22033, Jul 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Since returning here I've read some interesting stuff here. Especially the discussions on cock sucking. I find some of the games interesting while others a bit quaint. And the questions by those curious a great reminder of my journey. So I thought I'd share something some may either find interesting, scary, hot, or just not ineteresting.

For those that know me you'll know I'm currently single. I broke up with my ex because of a serious issue we couldn't solve. It's hard as I love her, she was an amazing Domme and great lover. You'll also know I'm bisexual.

Anyway as I heal and move on, I've tried to start living my life again. So after mourning the end of our relationship I started to date some, and get involved with friends and the local kink communities. I also decided to try new things. Well one of those was to go to an all male sex party.

This was both scary and exciting.

Never having gone to such a thing, I didn't know what to expect. Since I live in a fairly rural area with a few towns and a small city, meeting people isn't easy. Turn out at events isn't huge and you never know who will attend.

So after a few email exchanges I got the details and went. The party was in a hotel suite, and was strip at the door. So after giving the suggested donation to help cover the room, I undressed. Others arrived about the same time and we wound up with six of us. So a small party. I was a bit disappointed but didn't let that get to me, so after the first two guys paired up and began oral on each other, I paired up with one guy and followed their lead. This went on awhile, and guys took breaks then found new partners.

After asking several guys if they'd fuck me, i finally found one. One other couldn't get it back up after cumming and one who would have had to leave. Anyway, to say I found a guy who could fuck was an understatement. Wow was it intense. To add to it being split roasted was a bucket list item so I motioned for one of the other guys to come over. I then took him as I was getting pounded doggie style by the other guy. The others formed a line and I had them lined up. At one point. I decided to try sucking two which was really cool.

So this was a lot of fun. After we were done I thanked the host and while getting dressed asked him about more parties. He said he wasn't going to do any more as attendance wasn't as much as he liked. But he told me about a party two hours south.

Being brave I contacted the host of that party as instructed and got directions. This was a huge party at a private home with about 50 or 60 guys. Again lots of sucking, but this time a few guys fucking. While I was on a bed sucking, I saw a guy on a leash lead in. His master had him suck me which I thought was hot.

Anyway, since then I thought it would be hot to be lead around on a leash like him. But I thought it would also be fun to be locked in chastity. Being one to try things, I told this to a friend of mine who is a bi Dom. He said this was one of the few things he hasn't done and he'd be up for it. So I contacted the host to make sure it was ok. He explained the rules of the party, and what we can and can't do.

So, it looks like the next party I'm able to attend (probably in August) I'll be going with my friend and be lead around on a leash showing off my Jailbird.

As can be expected, I'm both excited and nervous. So I'll let everyone know know. But thought I'd share this as I think it's a bit unusual and different.

PouchPantyLover likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice