Best Custom Metal Cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subnewb30, Dec 26, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. subnewb30

subnewb30 Member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Hey I want to spend some extra cash I received during the holidays on a custom cage. Does anyone know of the best brand of metal cage for everyday use? I heard mature metal was good but I was wondering if there was any cheaper ones that are just as good or do the mature metal ones ever go on sale?

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Malechastitynow.com

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Peaches and corsac like this.
  4. subnewb30

subnewb30 Member

Local Time:
    I see he has premade ones that are half the price I'll do measurements and if its similar to my size I might get that

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  5. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I think that’s a great idea. You’ll get a fully custom base ring... these work with his full cage as well.

6. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Definitely go with one of the premade cages to get your measurements right. Very slim chance of getting it right on the first try. Things may feel right at first but you will find over a few weeks things have changed a bit.

You'll have mark as a resource to dial things in before you pull the trigger on one of his full custom devices.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve dealt with Mature Metal since the6 started. They’re amazing folks, and the support you get is second to none.

Now I’ve not dealt with their competitors so I can say anything good or bad about them, but I can say MM has been excellent.

I’ll disagree with the last post. Order the measuring rings from MM, and contact them on how to properly measure. Then get their oval rings. You won’t be disappointed.

Think of it as buy once, cry once. And really for the quality the crying isn’t bad.

R2002, JKisChaste and Serafina's pet like this.
  8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I feel like that is just an unrealistic expectation. Maybe yours was a one and done and that's great! I used sizing rings and still sent mine back for resizing. What felt right at first changed over a period of time. I'm glad I had purchased a cheaper cage to test on and know how my body would react to certain dimensions and designs.

I've seen on this forum that MM owners have needed to send back devices for tweaking.

I'll stand by my statement that it's a slim chance of getting it right on the first try even with sizing rings.

9. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    12:11 AM
    I've got the watchful mistress from mature metal with the punishment spikes, they do have great customer service. Had to have some work done after with ring size. And had no problems even got it back quickly. My one and only complaint is that they dont have a PA option.

10. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Hi there!

I agree with @Clearstatic here.... Could be an expensive mistake if you get measurements wrong.... And that's SO easy to do!!! I mean... The little fella changes so much that one set of measurements could be completely invalid five minutes later....

Cheaper (Chinese) devices are a great place to start!!! Not saying it's the only way to do it, but I lived in mine and tinkered with it for a while, and when I did finally order custom it was spot on! Having that template ready to set my measurements was invaluable!!! The right cheaper (Chinese) designs are adjustable in length too....

Many cheaper (Chinese) devices come with sets of rings too... OR... Different sizes can be ordered separately if needed. I have a few still sitting around in my drawer lol!!!! I remember thinking a small ring would be tightest and best, so ordered one to test that out.... Boy... Was I WRONG!!!!

One thing I will say in the opposite is IF you have a piercing, then the need for exact measurements is less important because the piercing is the security. There's WAY less need for exact size to try and hold you in because of the piercing....

Without a piercing I believe most people attempt to get the snugest fit, as this offers some security against pullout....

Device length is important.... If you have too much room, then when you get hard, that causes the whole device to pull away from the body.... Which is not good and probably one of the major sources of pain and frustration with a device. Luckily, length can be adjusted if too long....

The width of the cage is the one thing most custom makers say is not adjustable.... Vital for non-pierced.... Not so important for pierced.

So.... Don't let that cash burn a hole in your pocket!!!

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Kindest regards.

J.

11. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Oh.... FWIW... I have a Lori 8C....

I can't compare directly to other custom devices as this is the only custom one I have ever had!!!!!

It is heavier than my old Chinese device for sure. But for comfort..... Unbelievable!!! THAT'S probably why I have never bought another custom cage lol!!!!

Kindest regards.

J.

12. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I sent it back for adjustments. And yea it’s a pain. But once it’s done it’s right.

I’ve had my Jailbird on since Dec 1 now and it fits like it’s part of me.

JKisChaste likes this.
  13. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Go for Male Chastity Now, without any doubt! Discuss your wishes with Mark (he is very responsive), take your time for measurement, order sizing rings to be more sure. Just go for it!

Peaches likes this.
  14. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My contender is the same way. A custom cage is so nice once everything is right.

tomf_22033 and elias like this.
  15. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:11 PM
    Male Chastity Now.

Mark is the example every business should follow. He has a well thought out design, he is very responsive, he completes the order quickly, and his quality is top notch.

He has very good measuring instructions on his web site. Follow them. Measuring a penis is not as easy as measuring a 2x4. I recommend measuring many times over a period of a week.

After careful measurement, I still needed to send it back for adjustment. He turned it around quickly and I’ve been wearing it without problem for two years.

If you are in this for the long term, you will be glad you went custom.

JKisChaste and Peter Rabbit like this.
  16. Huis Clos

Huis Clos New member

San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I played around with a CB6000 for a year or so, and then ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird. The gap was too tight, so I sent back for adjustments. The piece was gone less than a week. What I got back was a much better fit. In fact, I was able to wear the adjusted Jailbird for about three months without removal.
    Several years later, I ordered a second Jailbird based on Mistress MM's recommendations. Shorter cage, double base rings and two holes on the post - one for a recessed security screw. Although the piece was so comfortable that I frequently forgot that I was wearing it, the piece was absolutely unremovable without removing the security screw. In a fit of late night desperation, I tried for a considerable amount of time, and was unsuccessful. I don't know what more I could ask of a chastity piece.
    The open design of the jailbird makes it rather easy to keep clean - if you have a hand shower attachment.
    I've been wearing my current jailbird for almost two months now without removal.

When I first went to my tailor, he did three fittings for my first sportcoat. A chastity piece is no different. Go custom and don't be afraid to request adjustments until you get a perfect fit.

17. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Another vote for Mature Metal.
    Mistress MM and Her husband William were beyond FANTASTIC to work with and order from. I over-analyze things and Mistress MM promptly answered every question and was very helpful during the process.
    Once ordered the communication remained impeccable, we were kept appraised of projected shipping date along with tracking - the cage was beautifully crafted and very solid.

After wearing for a short while I needed an A-ring gap adjustment (I originally went w/ the tightest gap); once again, Mistress MM was VERY helpful in talking thru options and offering suggestions - I sent my cage back for a minor adjustment and rec'd my cage back VERY quickly.

We could not have been any more please and zero regrets.

BTW - The cage in my avatar is what we ordered; jailbird with an extra cage ring and double base ring - my Goddess liked the look / added security of the extra cage ring.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  18. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm in a Lori 2a with the anti pullout ring. I have NOT been able to escape from it. It is expensive but it is high quality and escape proof. That's what my wife wanted something that I couldn't get out of.
    When measuring for any custom cage, take your time and be very accurate. Whatever your measurements are you might want to make it a bit smaller. Before I ordered my Lori, I was in the cheap Chinese cages and found after extended wear that I actually needed to go smaller. My final measurements for the Lori 2a were actually 5mm smaller than what I started in.
    If your looking for 24/7 wear take the extra time.
    Good luck

I LOVE my Choice! likes this.
  19. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    May I ask to which Chinese devices you are referring here? I’m also considering giving these a try.
    Thanks!

20. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    There's a whole slew of Chinese devices, not from any particular manufacturer. You can go to DHGate or any number of similar sites. I own several, some even fit reasonably well for as cheap as they are.

The one that is the most comfortable and best for me long-term wear (as in it does not have to be taken off until my keyholder is ready) is the Jailbird by Mature Metal. And I solved the no PA problem with a locking ring.

This "debate" is so very similar to Coke - Pepsi. Mac - PC. You're ultimately going to have to find one that works for you.

21. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    +1 for customer service by nature metal

22. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I will give another thumbs up to the customer service and quality of Mature Metal :+1:

23. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    I agree! MM is awesome. Customer service is outstanding as well. Plus they make a great cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice