2A anti pullout feedback. AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by luckyhubby83, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    No. We’d had the ring adjusted before and we were charged for the ring, plus shipping, (more than the cost of shipping if I remember). When we got it back, he could still slip out easily, and he still had a terrible problem with pinching. I’m not going to send it back and pay more money for another adjustment when it wouldn’t work for us, anyway.

2. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    Just tried device with retainer ring, took me 5 minutes to figure out how to pull out.
    Sad now, going back to full belt again.

3. knot2nice

knot2nice New member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    @M24 @Madam Darling after slipping out was it possible to get back into the retainer ring without the key?

4. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:20 AM
    We’d have to send ours back to have more metal put around the ring area, because he could hold the ring with a Q-tip and use a stocking to pull his penis into place. But I didn’t want to send them any more money for a device that would still pinch the hell out of him.

knot2nice likes this.
  5. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    That is why when I was considering one (before the falling out and shut down) I wanted a clamshell style device with a solid top, to prevent access to the retainer ring when the device was locked.

6. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:20 PM
    No, cannot get back in.

I'm getting another one with solid penis tube, will see if it would work.

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I have a 2D with retainer. It has been a royal PITA getting all the dimensions right BUT I canNOT pull out. And I mean seriously. My queen has been away most of Loctiber and I had some skin get trapped forward of the ring and pinch until it swelled and bled. With her permission I spent hours trying to get my head out of the retainer (key was hours away) with zero luck. Got some antibiotic on there w Q-tip and had to wait for top key. Even then was not easy, but finally got it pulled back in place. Its healing in place now but if I try to force it out will tear skin.

It is starting to look like my fault, for not doing basic maintenace (readjusting and lotions as needed). For sure security is without question, we just dont know if she could actually "lock and forget" (not that I want that).

8. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting. What are the critical dimensions? Why could you not reach a lubed Qtip from the back of the tube and hold the ring up? I tried adding a retaining ring to a couple of cages, and I had no trouble reaching the ring with my pinkie, let alone with a thinner object.

9. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    When we first hot this the cage was so oversized I could get fingers (plural) in there to help pull out. We had it cut down and if I put a finger in there it pushes things further into the retaining ring. Similar w a Q'tip .

I did dip the retaining ring in Plasti-dip, to make it gentler on my shaft, but it has the double benefit of increasing the pullout friction.

The real issue is to make sure there isnt enough room to squash your penis head down smaller than the ring. Right now I can push from side to side but something catches all the time. PLUS it is tight enough to stay tender. If I mess with it I get a tear and we both know it. THAT is security.

handsolo and Danny15 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice