3D Printed Chastity the future

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Submissive_Michelle, Jan 10, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lure_and_Order

Lure_and_Order Decommissioned Male.

Midlands.
    Local Time:
    3:25 PM
    I think chastity devices are a great application for 3D printing technology. At the minimum they would be handy for creating a wearable prototype of a custom design, then you can tweak the design to dial in as much comfort as possible and have it replicated in something more durable (titanium would be my preference there).
    I'm trying to design a custom device at the moment and 3D printing is something I hadn't thought of for rapid prototyping, so thanks!

The anti-pull out feature is a real challenge. The best I can come up with so far is a sort of roller cam that will have enough friction on the skin to rotate and trap the penis against the inside of the cage when an attempt is made to pull out. Perhaps multiple roller cams around the cage will make it harder to cheat, but the less moving parts the better.

3D printing a cage durable enough to be effective to wear continuously I think will be a problem. Although as mentioned there are 3D printers that will produce metal but given the nature of the 3D printing process I can't see the end product having any decent strength, probably more like cheap die-casting.
    I think 3D printing is most useful in a 'disposable' application, like to make a chastity device that could be worn for 30 days and then cut off and another one replaces it. That way you could choose between several different types to order each time. Maybe one that's particularly small or harshly spiked one month, another one that allow a little freedom if he's earned it, one that illuminates a brace of LEDs every time he tries to get hard... Endless possibilities!
    Only problem with that is the waste aspect, not very environmentally sound.

Great ideas in this thread!

Submissive_Michelle likes this.
  2. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    An idea I had some time back was to design a device with a roller mech which connected to an ajoining ratchet mech controlling constrictor rods so as you pull your penis out the rollers deploy the constriction such that it would not be impossible to extract maybe but extreamly uncomfortable when you finally got back in while also signalling to mistress that the roller mech had been activated. So pull out is sort of possible but living in the activated device afterwards will be intollerable. You now have a dilema maybe you can get out but wearing the device once activated would be awfully uncomfortable. So keep your device on like a good boy and accept you are castrated but comfortable or pull out and live in a device that is really hostile to the penis.
    The anti pullouts I have created so far rely on the principle that behind the penis ring the soft tissue is compressed so that extraction is almost impossible. Thus if you get the rear distance of the antipullout mod right its very difficult to get any purchase to press down and extract.I just wish someone would invent something that actually works and 3D is the perfect process for trial and error design at low cost.
    I live in hope that soon there will be a device that is impossible to remove without a PA and comfortable to wear 24/7 indefinatley if requested by Mistress.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
  4. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    Those are cool! I'm not a fan of the urethral insert, but I love the look.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice