A New Chapter Unfolds

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MsPamela, May 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    5:58 PM
    Thank you for the suggestion. It prompted a very good discussion with hubby that clarified a few things for me. He actually is excited at the prospect of serving us naked. But it's a huge step for him and he doesn't think he'd have the courage to just do it on his own like in your suggestion. He said it's a lot easier when I ask or tell him to do something, especially when I use my "mistress voice" (his term, not mine).

I think we figured out a good first step. Sometime when Jen is over I'll order hubby to strip and remain naked in front of us for a little bit, maybe ten minutes or so. Then he can get dressed again and do whatever he wants. That felt very manageable to hubby. I think it would be thrilling. And if it goes sideways, Jen goes home and hubby and I can talk. I still have to check with Jen, but I'm sure she'll be on board.

2. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    tNo doubt Jen will agree... She should be delighted to This very rare show. Congratulations to you and good luck to your husband. Have fun with you, Jen and your husband

When do you plan to do this?

I'll be interested to know Jen's reaction when You will order your husband to undress.

Are you planning to remove the cage?

iome343 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  3. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:58 AM
    Wow this is so exciting, can't wait for the update. Congratulations on leading a wonderful relationship

4. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    3:58 PM
    What a wonderful metaphor in the context of this discussion. Well done :) (I admire good writing)

5. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    6:58 PM
    A lot of people are referring to this as having a third person be intimate with you both, but that's not at all what you suggested. If I understand your idea correctly, you are simply using this opportunity to these your husband and push his limits a little. There's no real intimacy involved that I can see.

6. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    We did it! I called Jen to explained my plan, and she was very enthusiastic. As we were discussing potential dates later in the week, our excitement got the better of us. She asked "why not now?", which sounded great to me. An short while later the three of us were gathered in my living room. Jen and I sat on the couch, while hubby stood in front of us, fidgeting and looking very nervous. I had butterflies in my stomach, like I was playing Spin The Bottle for the first time. I guess in a way I was.

I'm rarely at a loss for words, but it took me a moment to gather my courage. Hoping to project more confidence than I felt, I used my sternest "mistress voice" and commanded hubby to strip. I was worried he might hesitate, or even back out. I was wrong. He immediately began undressing and seconds later his clothes laid in a pile on the floor. He feebly tried to cover his crotch with his hands, but another order from me put a stop to that. He stood there, hands at his sides, trembling slightly.

There was a long silence. All three of us were equally surprised to have reached this moment.

Jen leaned forward for a closer look at the chastity cage. Hubby' cock was bulging through the bars, revealing his excitement in spite of his embarrassment. She said something about it being smaller than she expected, which made hubby squirm. I explained that hubby's cock was perfectly fine, but it was amazing how much it could be compressed when necessary. I was tempted to unlock him, but that felt like a little too much, too fast. I reminded myself to keep it simple.

Once Jen had finished looking at the cage, I instructed hubby to turn around so we could look at his backside. Personally, I think that's the best view since hubby has a very nice butt. Jen agreed, and we left him facing away from us for several more minutes. For most of that time I watched Jen watching hubby. I think she was turned on. She was trying to hide it, but we know each other too well for that to work. I was in no position to judge; I was quite aroused myself.

After a while, I instructed hubby to turn towards us again so I could see his face. He looked straight down at the floor, unable to meet my eyes. I think there was some precum at the tip of his cage, but I couldn't be certain. He shifted nervously from foot to foot while Jen and I continued to chat. When the ten minutes were up I told him he could gather his clothes and leave us. I'd never seen him move so fast.

Jen remarked at how empowering if felt remained fully clothed while hubby was naked, and I agreed. I get a little of that feeling when hubby is my "servant", but it was much stronger with two of us. It was definitely a unique and powerful experience. We quickly wrapped up our conversation and Jen left so that I could check on hubby.

Hubby said he still was settling down from the adrenaline rush. I gave him a hug, and given how aroused we both were that soon turned to kissing and groping. Not much after that, all our clothes were lying in a heap on the floor while his fingers gave me a fiery orgasm. I unlocked his cage and edged him several times as a thank you. Afterwards, as we cuddled, he opened up a bit more. He said undressing like that was one of the hardest things I've ever asked him to do, but now that we're on the other side he's ok with it. It was both terrifying and exciting, and he thought it would be less intimidating a second time.

I haven't fully processed my own feelings. That will certainly take more than the few hours that have passed. But I have sorted out some of it.

Giving hubby an order in front of Jen and him complying so quickly and thoroughly was exhilarating. I like being in control, but this was way more than that. Flaunting such control in front of an audience felt visceral.

Watching Jen as she clearly ogled hubby was a moment of truth for me. In my youth I would have reacted badly: "KEEP AWAY, MINE!" But those old feelings were borne of my own insecurities. I am a far more confident woman now. I no longer worry that someone prettier is going to swoop in and steal my prize. I know hubby is not going to stray. So when Jen looked at him, perhaps with a hint of lust in her eyes, my thoughts we more along the lines of "yes, I get to see that every day". I'm not sure how to fully describe it, but it was definitely a positive feeling, not a negative one.

I was not prepared for how arousing it would be. For ten minutes Jen and I chatted while pretending it was perfectly normal to have a naked man standing in front of us. I was drenched. I think she was too. I'm uncertain where we go with that. As long as we stay in look-but-don't-touch territory, I'll be good. I just don't want her to expect something more, something that neither hubby nor I would be prepared for. So Jen and I need to talk and make sure we're both on the same page.

7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, it was a big step for everyone.

A question: jen is married?

8. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes, I'm pushing his limits, not asking Jen to join us in a threesome. Even so, I think it starts encroaching on that intimacy boundary for two reasons:

First, it's definitely not a an ordinary everyday thing you do with friends. It's completely entwined with the sexual dynamic between hubby and I, and we dropped Jen into the middle of it. It's bound to create some weirdness.

Second, there's a "slippery slope" fear. Today didn't involve anything I could label as sex. But what if it leads to that? Where does one draw the line?

9. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    I understand that with the excitement you felt, you realized this step immediately. I don’t think I would have resisted too. You’re always so quick, bravo.
    Congratulations to your husband for his courage
    I think Jen may have been more impressed with the power you wield over your husband, than the sight of your husband naked.
    I did read it right, but your husband mentioned it a second time or it would be easier for him.... You really started a new dynamic....
    I would be curious to know Jen’s feedback when you see her next time and interested to know how will happen the second time

subboy1 likes this.
  10. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    Yes! He brought up a second time unprompted. I don't think he would have done that unless at least a part of him really wanted to continue (not just to please me but because it also excited him).

I'm going to talk to Jen tomorrow. I'd love to just call her right now, but I think it will be better if we've both had a day to collect our thoughts.

subboy1 likes this.
  11. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    You may be right. I've never seen any sign of attraction there before. Jen definitely has a "type", and hubby isn't it. So I really don't know what in particular made this so exciting to her.

iome343 likes this.
  12. MsPamela

US
    Local Time:
    No, divorced and between relationships at the moment.

iome343 likes this.
  13. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    This is all fake. There is no "pamela" just another incel sitting in front of his PC. Don't think you got me fooled "pamela". I don't have transferable skills but I can see a cover story when I see one. Studied my entire adult life on it. It's all bullshit. Want-fodder by a male for males. Just know who you are wanking to. Come to my gallery if you want an authentic bdsm experience.

JaySaysYes likes this.
  14. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I think we can all agree that no other person on this forum wants any part of what your BDSM experience looks like...

little_dude and Claud_Bear like this.
  15. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    You're holding on to someone who was never there. I'm real. I live it. You're getting protective of a bloke who played you.

16. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    You sound insufferable. Please get off this thread and start your own place of pain...

bondinchas likes this.
  17. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Watch how quiet "pamela" goes. How many wanks you had over "pamela"? I'm doing you a favour.

18. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Ur welcome.

19. NowIveDoneIt

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    You are doing no favors little guy. We are locked you twit, no one wanks here. Now please leave for your own corner...

Claud_Bear likes this.
  20. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Well Sorry for pulling the rug from under your feet but she ain't no girl bro. Tomorrow when he posts nothing you will say M@rcellus was right. I shouldn't have fallen in love with a fat, hairy, incel male.

21. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    Who cares whether it’s fantasy or real. We all enjoyed the story. That’s all that matters. So why do you need to come on here and act that way.

bondinchas and NowIveDoneIt like this.
  22. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    You should be thanking me for having the skills to see through that bullshit story. He/ she had you all fooled.

23. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Because I actually care more about real people than fa

24. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    #449 maid_carrie, Nov 20, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2023

Move along some positive contributions would be welcome

Claud_Bear likes this.
  25. M@rcellus

Local Time:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice